The Squad Battles Thread

Comments

• NornIron
    12080 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 21
    So ive play 3 or the first 4 winning at least 5-0 in each 2,757 my highest so far but a 85 rated team next with depth 1, players in the box 1 not looking forward to this :D

2-1 they blocked everything the whole team had hunter and shadow cards.
    I hate that can can go through the back of you without giving a foul.
    Post edited by NornIron on
  • seBozz
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Missed E1 because of 100 points or so...
    Well Packs are awfaul anyways
  • xFATAL
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    Played a few games on Legendary this morning to see what everyone's complaining about and I didn't really notice much of a difference from pre patch.
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Played a few games on Legendary this morning to see what everyone's complaining about and I didn't really notice much of a difference from pre patch.

I noticed a difference, but switched up my formation to 352 & I’m thrashing them again.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move

No difference imo. If anything, I find it a little easier. Just jockey and block the key pass and eventually they’ll go wide
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up

I had a hard time scoring pre patch, and now I am scoring at least 3 a game. I'm also beating teams up to 84 rated fairly easily, whereas before I was only beating 81 and below regularly.
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Be interesting too see what formation people use. Pre patch I was 41212(2). After patch I found it much more difficult against the cpu on legendary.

Since I switched to 352 I find it just as easy as pre patch.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    I'm still using 41212 whatever the wide version is.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8540 posts League Winner
    Still need to do mls & csl. Sigh.
  • xFATAL
    4615 posts National Call-Up

I had a hard time scoring pre patch, and now I am scoring at least 3 a game. I'm also beating teams up to 84 rated fairly easily, whereas before I was only beating 81 and below regularly.

I'll try higher rated and see, I've been playing those on WC. But, I'm sure i'll eventually get one of those games regardless of rating/chem where AI plays like a full legend squad and mine plays like 48 rated bronzes.
  • Easy 5-0’s on legendary.
    Ball rolls and fake shots still fool the AI 9/10 times 😂
  • Kamilflage
    5232 posts Big Money Move
    Lol idk man....I'm on my 10th game with a MLS side and only got 4 wins....all of which have been the worst grinds ever. Nothing is working for me. They save everything, block everything, my passes are completely off, my 90+ paced strikers are playing like 60 pace, literally nothing is working. I have never in 10 years of FIFA remember being THIS frustrated. I welcome a challenge, but CPU literally cheats in a way where they worsen your players, mid play...and then when you finally manage to get an amazing pass play together, their keeper makes the most ridiculous point blank save you have ever seen, or the shot goes wide, or the notorious 5+ times post/crossbar in a match.
    I really hope the next batch dont have squad battles challenges
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    I've finally hit the wall with SB, left at least 4 games tonight and switched to rivals to play people instead, might be the first week ever where I've been active but don't even bother playing to elite
  • SweetJesus101
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 22
    Played 3 games today, 2 loses. The AIDS today is on another level

one of the teams was a gold with every single player out of position. have 3 easy chances and 2 of them with 9 players in front of gk LMAO could stay the entire day playing that game and would be the same, no goal for me.

2nd loss vs a 100chem but so many **** things going on.. entire last week never happen so many **** like today

Going try this tomorrow

tcAG7uP.png

CPU going to have a meltdown tomorrow with this amount of PACE :trollface:
    Post edited by SweetJesus101 on
  • Dubbly
    689 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got horrific rewards from E1 this week. My best pull was 82 rated Savic.

Still, played 28 of my 40 games yesterday and I’m already at E1, but I’m really trying to get that Jumbo rare players pack for 200 wins before these Scream cards rotate out on Friday.

I feel like every week EA slightly turn up the BS meter. Conceding some absolute stinkers this week.
  • Kamilflage
    Finally finished MLS lol....CSL to go now, not looking forward to this :s
  • BcfcDale88
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    I just got beat 3-1 on world class madness. Harry Kane and Lewa up front
  • Crossland
    8441 posts League Winner
    edited October 22
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    I just got beat 3-1 on world class madness. Harry Kane and Lewa up front

It's definatly a lot harder the cpu plays way more intelligent than it used too
  • mggege17
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always was Elite 1 but last week didn't play much and finished gold 2 and my best pull so far baby Lineker. Now will only finish gold :)
  • Kamilflage
    2 more CSL matches left...I dont even get mad anymore I just call out what's gonna happen during the match and laugh that I'm right 99% of the time :D
    SB used to be a break from Rivals/WL lag and delay...sad to see that's not happening this year
  • RealM
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Rip had my first disconnect. 4-0 up against the easy team. Scream James with all 4. 0-3 loss now :(
  • Ulook92
    13748 posts Has That Special Something
    This game mode infuriates me so **** much. I wish i could intercept and press like the AI does.

The fact you have to get 3 wins on world class with a 78 rated team is obsurd.

Game modes a load of fixed BS, EAs way of shagging you up the **** with no lube. I honestly dont understand how people can play all of the games. I get a lot will be a lot better at it than me. But how the **** can you enjoy it or even withstand it.

F×UCK OFF
  • Kamilflage
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    This game mode infuriates me so **** much. I wish i could intercept and press like the AI does.

Game modes a load of fixed BS, EAs way of shagging you up the **** with no lube. I honestly dont understand how people can play all of the games. I get a lot will be a lot better at it than me. But how the **** can you enjoy it or even withstand it.

F×UCK OFF

Bro you cant enjoy it! It's the worst fifa I've ever played, i prefer the lag filled delayed online crap over this ****
  • Crossland
    8441 posts League Winner

F×UCK OFF

Tottaly agree,they have made SB so much harder since the patch playing on WC now feels like Legendary and the BS levels from the AI has tripled,I hate it now and it's all I played last year,now I just dread having to play it for the objectives!
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

F×UCK OFF

Tottaly agree,they have made SB so much harder since the patch playing on WC now feels like Legendary and the BS levels from the AI has tripled,I hate it now and it's all I played last year,now I just dread having to play it for the objectives!

The unchanged world class feels like the changed legendary?
  • Crossland
    8441 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

F×UCK OFF

The unchanged world class feels like the changed legendary?

WC feels like last year's Legendary
  • Dubbly
    689 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got my 200 wins pack last night. Jumbo rare gold.

Cavani (who I already have untradeable) and nothing above 81. Yay.
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    200 games of squad battles, wtf
  • RealM
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »
    Rip had my first disconnect. 4-0 up against the easy team. Scream James with all 4. 0-3 loss now :(

What is going on, 90th minute the whistle was blown for full time. I get disconnected again. I log straight back in so my internet isn't losing connection.

I was just a few more games for the 50k pack EA. Let me get it please.
  • Ulook92
    13748 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    200 games of squad battles, wtf

This. Jesus christ.