Comments

• Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

Will I still pack **** if I am elite 1?

😂😂😂 yes
  • Keano
    18716 posts World Class

You’ll pack **** whatever you get, just enjoy the coins and then more coins from discard cards
  • CornishLad
    24559 posts Club Captain
    The goalkeeper walkout saves me again...Alisson!!
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Keano wrote: »

You’ll pack **** whatever you get, just enjoy the coins and then more coins from discard cards

I just want another Eusebio to be chilling in my packs. Best player was Tadic, absolutely cracking packs, it was really worth the grind, i might have to repeat this every weekend for the rest of the year if I'm going to pull top top players like Dusan Tadic, incredible scenes.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Thomas Muller,IF Mozier and Leno E1 at least summit this week puts me in touching distance of Kaka 😀
  • Fish88
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    10th on playstation, bonucci and a discard IF. Fml
  • Keano
    18716 posts World Class
    Wijnaldum.
  • NornIron
    14440 posts Has That Special Something
    You know its bad when your getting a 78 rated player as highest in a mega pack.
  • Wyojasond
    16094 posts World Class
    Nothing in the pre-order pack

E1 rewards- Isco walkout and Leno first pack, Guedes 83 highest in the second pack 🤦‍♂️

Messing around building a few teams in all the big countries though so some good players to fill out my teams I guess 🙄
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    Think I'm gonna just get silver 1 from now on

Least then I wont be disappointed with what I get
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    The_Coach wrote: »
    ELITE 1 I F*CKING LOVE YOU

2-A04-BBBC-EAC8-43-FE-A7-F2-D4-ED42-B23-FAF.jpg

Grats mate 😁
  • Crossland wrote: »

Grats mate 😁

Cheers bud. Would of loved to of kept him but that 1.136m coins will do wonders for improving my team.

• SYMMO19
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 1 for the 3rd week running, absolute garbage for the 3rd week running. Not bothering to grind any more because it's annoying seeing all that time wasted.
  • SYMMO19
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero

Congrats....must say it's interesting that an EST September 2019 packs a Messi when i've never had anything remotely similar in 10 years of FUT!
  • CornishLad
    24559 posts Club Captain
    SYMMO19 wrote: »

Congrats....must say it's interesting that an EST September 2019 packs a Messi when i've never had anything remotely similar in 10 years of FUT!

Preach
  • Muzza11
    11865 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    Crossland wrote: »

Grats mate 😁

Cheers bud. Would of loved to of kept him but that 1.136m coins will do wonders for improving my team.

Congrats! But I can’t believe you are selling or already have sold a first owner best player in the game.
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Holy ****, De Bruyne :)

Got Lewandowski yesterday from one of the Martinez SBC packs. Decent pack luck this weekend I’d say.

Elite 1 rewards have been absolute money for me this year.
  • Muzza11 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

Grats mate 😁

Congrats! But I can’t believe you are selling or already have sold a first owner best player in the game.

Yeah he sold towards the end of his first cycle. I really wanted to keep him but my team needed a few improvements to keep pace with other teams and those coins are huge. I couldn’t resist.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7906 posts League Winner
    Elite 3 getting me 82 as best :| my luck needs to change soon right?!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven’t tried yet but is world class with these trash leagues for icon swap objectives a nightmare?
  • YOLOT0URE wrote: »

My lucks been horrible for the last 2 weeks or so tbh. I’m pretty sure that Messi pull was my first pull above 83 in the last two weeks which has included every SBC released in that time along with two sets of tradeable rivals and one set of gold 3 champs.
  • McRaven
    7057 posts Big Money Move
    Got Laporte from E3. Not bad.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7906 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

My lucks been horrible for the last 2 weeks or so tbh. I’m pretty sure that Messi pull was my first pull above 83 in the last two weeks which has included every SBC released in that time along with two sets of tradeable rivals and one set of gold 3 champs.

I’ve played fut since it first began and never got a messi or ronaldo. I don’t think I’ve ever had an amazing pull before like June/July tbh when it’s kind of normal :lol:
  • Ulook92
    21134 posts Club Captain
    IF Plea from G1.
  • HBG-unit
    1051 posts Professional
    Pre order packs

First absolutely nothing
    2nd Cancelo & Vardy HELLOOOOO

First rare mega - illarramendi oh dear
    2nd - Benzema that's it. Easy 130k profit so I'm happy with that
  • Danic123
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    I haven’t tried yet but is world class with these trash leagues for icon swap objectives a nightmare?

Not at all. Play the two low rated teams on each cycle of 4 games & sub on 2/3 of your top players at the start of each game to cover holes in your squad.
  • Danic123

I’ve played fut since it first began and never got a messi or ronaldo. I don’t think I’ve ever had an amazing pull before like June/July tbh when it’s kind of normal :lol:

I think the highest rated pull I’ve ever had got me about 450k coins. Maybe 500k at a push. I’ve played every FUT, and opened a high number of packs in my time. Pulled 1 icon all that time (aside from base icon SBC) & sadly it wasn’t a great one, was Laudrup (I think, that’s how bad it was!) last year.
  • Tsarov
    8079 posts League Winner
    E1 - O. Dembele.
  • Danic123
    Elite 1 - best was 82 rated.

Got Navas from weekly rare gold packs so not a total loss as it’s a decent first owner keeper.