The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    PES wrote: »
    Surprised how uncritical some lads on the Caf are of Falcao. His level of shitness is pretty much inexcusable considering the money he costs and how good he used to be in Portugal and Spain.
    Apparently that's just how Waz plays, despite Rooney having 7 goals and 3 assists in 11 games since playing upfront. :joy:

Fellaini was fine too, because 'he won't play against Matic and Zouma every week'.

The icing on the cake is that many legitimised Mourinho's style of play. It's apparently acceptable because Manchester United played on the counter against Barcelona in a champions league final one time.
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Evra wrote: »

Fellaini was fine too, because 'he won't play against Matic and Zouma every week'.
    :joy:

• Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    This blew my mind.
  • ViVaWhom
    8498 posts League Winner
    we were the better team away to chelsea.. not many times have i said that about us. final challenge in this run of games and we came through all of them as dominant as ever. we could afford to lose today, but next week we need to win or we could be in a top 4 battle again
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PES wrote: »
    Surprised how uncritical some lads on the Caf are of Falcao. His level of shitness is pretty much inexcusable considering the money he costs and how good he used to be in Portugal and Spain.

Not to mention the high Loan fee and the reported high future fee.
  • Ahmer50x
    22024 posts Club Captain
    We didn't get the result, but we played really well. Over 70% possession at the Bridge is crazy. To a man, I can't say I'm disappointed in anyone except Falcao. If we had Carrick fit today, we'd have gotten something from the match.

As to the debate over Mourinho's tactics, it is embarrassing that the champions elect have to resort to that kind of style to thwart the red machine, but ultimately, it is a completely legitimate style and it wins him trophies so fair play to him. We'll just have to improve enough that next season we can break them down, that's all.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I'd expect a title challenge next season. (though LvG's second season at Bayern shows that continuity of form into next season is far from guaranteed :P )
  • VotedMaster
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
    You guys and PSG are in for Depay. Confirmed. VI
    Post edited by VotedMaster on
  • Diddymow
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    final challenge in this run of games

I wouldn't say so, we've got Everton away next.

• Teh Zombz
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Everton don't really scare me, it's Arsenal and Palace i'm more worried about
  • Diddymow
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Everton don't really scare me, it's Arsenal and Palace i'm more worried about

Lukaku inform against our defence scares me a lot. Wenger can't seem to figure out how to beat us and Palace have never really given us too much trouble in the past and looked dire at home yesterday.
  • Evra
    You guys and PSG are in for Depay. Confirmed. VI
    We will confirm him soon enough. He rejected Paris in the winter.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    LiverpoolLogic @LiverpoolLogic · 1h 1 hour ago
    United fans banging on about possession stats while we're at Wembley on the way to yet more silverware. That's the Liverpool way.
  • Evra
    What is this?
  • 'Yet more Silverware' lol
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    What is this?

LiverpoolLogic is a twitter account mocking Liverpool supporters, I don't know if BasedStudge knew that or not.
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Wenger can't seem to figure out how to beat us
    int_150310_FA_Cup_hls_United_Arsenal.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

• BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is this?

LiverpoolLogic is a twitter account mocking Liverpool supporters, I don't know if BasedStudge knew that or not.
    best account pal
  • Diddymow

So Wenger's gameplan was to just wait until one of the United players forgot that Danny didn't play for them anymore and play him through on goal?
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero

So Wenger's gameplan was to just wait until one of the United players forgot that Danny didn't play for them anymore and play him through on goal?
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

I believe Wenger's game-plan was as follows:
  • ViVaWhom
    8498 posts League Winner
    if it wasnt for valencia we would be FA Cup winners
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    if it wasnt for valencia we would be FA Cup winners
    201405260958449555.jpg

• Ahmer50x
    22024 posts Club Captain
    Tactics Tim to lift the FA Cup come May. You heard it here first folks.
  • Ahmer50x
    22024 posts Club Captain
    CDHupXOXIAAZ_5r.jpg
    "Chris Smalling has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2019.

Louis van Gaal said: "Chris has improved and developed immensely during the short time that I have been at the club and has become an integral part of the first-team squad. He always conducts himself in a very professional manner and it is also pleasing that he has scored some important goals this season too. I am delighted he has signed a new contract."

Chris Smalling said: "I’m delighted to sign my new contract. I am so proud to play for such a great club. We have developed as a team over the course of the season under Louis van Gaal and we are now playing as a complete unit. This is a very exciting time to be at Manchester United, we are all determined to get back to where we belong and competing at the highest level.""
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up

You mean in the same manner uniteds' game plan against us at the emirates was to get battered for the entirety of the game, knowing we were going to miss sitters and then score on the break? Come on dude that win was deserved we came to your ground and bossed the game. Valencia was probably dizzy from the run around sanchez gave him.
  • Evra
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    CDHupXOXIAAZ_5r.jpg
    "Chris Smalling has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2019.

Louis van Gaal said: "Chris has improved and developed immensely during the short time that I have been at the club and has become an integral part of the first-team squad. He always conducts himself in a very professional manner and it is also pleasing that he has scored some important goals this season too. I am delighted he has signed a new contract."

Chris Smalling said: "I’m delighted to sign my new contract. I am so proud to play for such a great club. We have developed as a team over the course of the season under Louis van Gaal and we are now playing as a complete unit. This is a very exciting time to be at Manchester United, we are all determined to get back to where we belong and competing at the highest level.""
    Excellent news.

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    Yes excellent news for everyone, won't have to deal with the disappointment of signing him now, thank god for that

• Niall
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Niall wrote: »

Falcao isn't bad if he can recover from this injury and get back to his best like at atletico Porto and even Monaco , United would have one hell of a player on their hands at one point he was probably the best out and out striker in the world.
    But the reported £40-£45m deal would be silly from United a £20-£25m fee would be a better buy but still a massive gamble

• Ahmer50x
    22024 posts Club Captain
    Falcao must go. He's over.