Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only plus of course is that there are none out there who are outstandingly better. The likes of Darmian, Vrsaljko etc... are hardly astounding talents. The best option was just snapped up by Madrid (and Brazilian @PES). If only Rafael nationalised when he had the chance. :(
  • G000ner
    4637 posts National Call-Up
    Darmian would be a good signing IMO, has looked solid whenever I've seen him. Can play wing back as well if you want to play one of your weird formations.
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    I perceived Darmian as slow and technically limited at the WC. They only want €18m for him as well which is suspicious.
  • G000ner
    PES wrote: »
    I perceived Darmian as slow and technically limited at the WC. They only want €18m for him as well which is suspicious.

He was Italy's best player in both the games they've played against us in the last few years. He certainly didn't seem slow as he dealt with Walcott easily. Didn't pay attention to his technical abilities.
  • Evra
    I'd be wary of Serie A/Italian fullbacks. They're so scarce in general that the ones above average look amazing. De Sciglio went from hero back down to zero this season.
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    Clyne, Hummels, and Depay for something at or under 70m? A tad pricey, but I'd take it. With Ings coming in for 5m on a free, we'd have spent only half our budget and would only need one more player (the complete midfielder).
  • Teh Zombz
    4211 posts National Call-Up
    How's Evra done since leaving us?
  • ViVaWhom
    8498 posts League Winner
    he hasnt left, he posted just above you
  • Teh Zombz
    4211 posts National Call-Up
    :|
  • Evra

Just when it was all going well.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
  • ViVaWhom
    8498 posts League Winner
    while you are going through old posts bring back all those posts i made about how saints are not a threat at all eventhough they had just beaten us and people lost their ❤️❤️❤️❤️

EVERY. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. SEASON same thing, people just wanna believe in fairy tales
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    These injuries are killer. Idk about you guys, but I'd probably deal with the injuries by bringing in McNair, Shaw, and Wilson to the team.

EDIT: I think RvP's fit now? If so, maybe start with him instead of Wilson then I guess.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    These injuries are killer. Idk about you guys, but I'd probably deal with the injuries by bringing in McNair, Shaw, and Wilson to the team.

i have a funny feeling McNair will come in and shaw but he will start Falcao or rvp with Rooney in midfield.
  • Evra
    A funny feeling? He confirmed Rooney will play as a holding midfielder.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Evra wrote: »
    A funny feeling? He confirmed Rooney will play as a holding midfielder.

Not funny feeling about Rooney the funny feeling is Falcao starting upfront.
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    RvP or Wilson I can live with coming in up front, but if he starts Falcao, we might as well wave the white flag now.
  • SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    Post edited by SHUGHSTER on
  • G000ner
    No
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    SHUGHSTER wrote: »
    So this do you think? Possibly RVP for Falcao or McNair for Blackett.

pitch-1853828.jpg
    No.
    Since when has Falcao played false number 9?
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    We'd have a better chance of winning by putting Fellaini up front and hoofing it at him for 90 mins than with Flopcao leading the line.
  • PES
    Schlongcao shall explode tomorrow.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Wilson should be given a chance by United young full of energy and has some pace which could trouble the likes of terry if he gets in behind terry.
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    Wilson should be given a chance by United young full of energy and has some pace which could trouble the likes of terry if he gets in behind terry.

That's what I was thinking. Sadly, it's Flopcao who is playing. To me, I can't see him being anything but a waste of space, but I trust Louis. Maybe he did something magical in training this week.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    I did say I had a funny feeling he would start falcao up front hopefully he can reproduce that amazing match he had a few years ago in the super cup vs Chelsea.
  • Ahmer50x
    21996 posts Club Captain
    Match Thread is up ;)
  • Evra
    Thankfully Mourinho has set up for the draw.
  • PES
    Evra wrote: »
    Thankfully Mourinho has set up for the draw.
    At home. :joy: Pathetic.
  • Evra
    Jesus. Chelsea are absolutely insufferable. Big mistake playing Ander as the #6, though.
  • PES
    Surprised how uncritical some lads on the Caf are of Falcao. His level of shitness is pretty much inexcusable considering the money he costs and how good he used to be in Portugal and Spain.