Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • forearms
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    200.gif

    People were trying to absolve him of any blame at all for any of the goals, but when you’re a part of a defence that concedes 6 goals, there is some fault there.

    Hope that helps.

    Who on here is "absolving him of any blame at all for any of the goals"? No one. Lol. People are just defending him from someone that's literally talking nonsense to blame him for conceding goals that he had no fault in. Of the 6 goals, you can argue that Martinez was at fault for 1, and even then it'd be harsh given that Haaland comes in from Shaw behind Martinez, but we can allow the blame there. But before that goal was even scored you were trying to take shots at Martinez as if it's his fault, hence why people were defending him.

    Hope that helps.

    He’s a rubbish dwarf. Hope that helps.

    That is a seriously weak retort lol.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    forearms wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    200.gif

    People were trying to absolve him of any blame at all for any of the goals, but when you’re a part of a defence that concedes 6 goals, there is some fault there.

    Hope that helps.

    Who on here is "absolving him of any blame at all for any of the goals"? No one. Lol. People are just defending him from someone that's literally talking nonsense to blame him for conceding goals that he had no fault in. Of the 6 goals, you can argue that Martinez was at fault for 1, and even then it'd be harsh given that Haaland comes in from Shaw behind Martinez, but we can allow the blame there. But before that goal was even scored you were trying to take shots at Martinez as if it's his fault, hence why people were defending him.

    Hope that helps.

    He’s a rubbish dwarf. Hope that helps.

    That is a seriously weak retort lol.

    +1. Losing his cool 😎
  • Pietu
    12659 posts Has That Special Something
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.
  • VVD4
    8300 posts League Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    edited October 2
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly. We all know it's a challenge for you.
  • VVD4
    8300 posts League Winner
    edited October 2
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.
  • Pietu
    12659 posts Has That Special Something
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    :lol:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.

    Because when you factor in the rest of the chain as additional context, it absolutely comes across that way. I don't think you'll find many that will read that entire chain of comments and get to your response and no interpret it any other way.
  • VVD4
    8300 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.

    Because when you factor in the rest of the chain as additional context, it absolutely comes across that way. I don't think you'll find many that will read that entire chain of comments and get to your response and no interpret it any other way.

    You misunderstood what I meant. We get it. Give it a rest lmao.
  • yosef167
    6071 posts Big Money Move

    forget the tweet but focus in the picture
    he must be the happiest man ever today
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    edited October 2
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.

    Because when you factor in the rest of the chain as additional context, it absolutely comes across that way. I don't think you'll find many that will read that entire chain of comments and get to your response and no interpret it any other way.

    You misunderstood what I meant. We get it. Give it a rest lmao.

    You're right. From now on when reading a comment of yours, I'll be sure to just completely disregard the comment or comments that you're responding to because evidently, it doesn't factor in to your response...

    200w.gif?cid=82a1493bguqhu93nf7vwforc2lo6d0iix7vq1i0cj1wu7yzh&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • yosef167
    6071 posts Big Money Move

    as i mentioned was obv its serious injury he got during that attack
    now we left with 2 CBs availabe for next month
    should be over for varane if its serious till world cup
  • Ashy
    23192 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2
    Maguire has entered the chat, or is he actually injured the whole month?
  • VVD4
    8300 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.

    Because when you factor in the rest of the chain as additional context, it absolutely comes across that way. I don't think you'll find many that will read that entire chain of comments and get to your response and no interpret it any other way.

    You misunderstood what I meant. We get it. Give it a rest lmao.

    You're right. From now on when reading a comment of yours, I'll be sure to just completely disregard the comment or comments that you're responding to because evidently, it doesn't factor in to your response...

    200w.gif?cid=82a1493bguqhu93nf7vwforc2lo6d0iix7vq1i0cj1wu7yzh&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

    I literally clarified like 1 or 2 posts later. I’m not sure why this is such a big deal for you? Deflecting away from the embarrassing loss, I guess.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

    i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

    You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

    Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?

    Point out who said they were all his fault?

    This whole chain of comments were about Martinez, and then you say "Six goals with him in defense".... how is that not implying that you're pinning fault on him?

    It doesn’t imply that at all.

    Yes it does.

    I’m literally the person who said it, I know what I’m implying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you weirdo.

    Lmfao. Just because you said it doesn't negate the fact that your response absolutely comes across as you implying pinning the blame on him.

    Nothing wrong with admitting publicly that you worded your response poorly.

    I’m not sure how saying that you conceded six goals with Martinez in the defence implies anything other than the fact he shoulders some of the blame that some of your fans were absolving him of. I can’t help it if English isn’t your strong point. At least you know what I meant now, I did clarify it earlier in simpler terms for you but apparently that wasn’t enough for some.

    Because when you factor in the rest of the chain as additional context, it absolutely comes across that way. I don't think you'll find many that will read that entire chain of comments and get to your response and no interpret it any other way.

    You misunderstood what I meant. We get it. Give it a rest lmao.

    You're right. From now on when reading a comment of yours, I'll be sure to just completely disregard the comment or comments that you're responding to because evidently, it doesn't factor in to your response...

    200w.gif?cid=82a1493bguqhu93nf7vwforc2lo6d0iix7vq1i0cj1wu7yzh&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

    I literally clarified like 1 or 2 posts later. I’m not sure why this is such a big deal for you? Deflecting away from the embarrassing loss, I guess.

    It's not a big deal, I'm just bored and find it hilarious to see how hard you fight and deflect against the fact that you're wrong and refuse to admit that the comment was poorly worded...otherwise you wouldn't have had to clarify anything.

    As far as the result. I'm not too bothered by it. Sure, it sucks to lose, especially to a rival, but deep down I think most United fans knew the chances of getting anything from the match were incredibly slim given how strong and on form they are (especially Erling Cheat Code Haaland) and we're still trying to figure things out and very early in the process. So it is what it is. Chalk it up for what it is and move on, not going to dwell on it and pretend like I expected that match to go any other way.
  • yosef167
    6071 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »
    Maguire has entered the chat, or is he actually injured the whole month?

    injuried
    Phil jones not registered
    can see us easily going for CB in jan
  • forearms
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Maguire has entered the chat, or is he actually injured the whole month?

    injuried
    Phil jones not registered
    can see us easily going for CB in jan

    We didnt loan out Tuanzebe or Mengi, or did we?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    forearms wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Maguire has entered the chat, or is he actually injured the whole month?

    injuried
    Phil jones not registered
    can see us easily going for CB in jan

    We didnt loan out Tuanzebe or Mengi, or did we?

    We didn't.
  • xHades
    14854 posts Has That Special Something
    Watching the highlights, the most frustrating thing about yesterday is that when we moved, we carried the ball forward well but City are a machine and boxed us in our own half so efficiently. Biggest issue was getting the ball to the halfway line and the mis-hit passes in that process were punished hard. They have this style that keeps switching formation from the XI they announced and everyone knows exactly where to slot when others move forwards or backwards (like the fullbacks getting central etc).

    This was far from the wretched performance we saw against Brentford. It shows just how far ahead Pep's team has gotten from the rest of the pack.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Watching the highlights, the most frustrating thing about yesterday is that when we moved, we carried the ball forward well but City are a machine and boxed us in our own half so efficiently. Biggest issue was getting the ball to the halfway line and the mis-hit passes in that process were punished hard. They have this style that keeps switching formation from the XI they announced and everyone knows exactly where to slot when others move forwards or backwards (like the fullbacks getting central etc).

    This was far from the wretched performance we saw against Brentford. It shows just how far ahead Pep's team has gotten from the rest of the pack.

    This is why United fans just need to relax. Yeah it sucks and stings to take losses, but we need to do the right thing and give the manager time.

    And yeah our biggest issue outside of just a completely non existent midfield defensively in todays game is that when we got the ball back it was a complete rush to get the ball up the pitch which lead to terrible decisions/passing. Needed to slow things down.
  • G000ner
    9311 posts League Winner

    One of the best commentators, up there with Peter Drury. Mental we still have to put up with dross like Martin Tyler and "Fletch" for most premier League games
  • Thefranchise92
    8332 posts League Winner

    It’s the little things. I do hope dalot gets a new one though. We need to go the arsenal route and lose a bit of money to clear out deadwood.

    Imo players that need to go in ETH era
    AWB,DDG, Bailly, Maguire, Fred, Jones
  • Mike_Pickford
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 3
    Pretty naive of ten Hag to say Casemiro didn't start in the derby because the team had been winning prior to the international break and he didn't want to upset that rhythm. Wasn't Antony thrown immediately into the first XI within days of him signing? To start with a double pivot of Eriksen and McTominay - one playing out of position and the other, despite a tremendous work rate, just not being able to match-up against top, top class opposition - was crazy when you have a ready-made, world-class option just itching to step in.

    Can't help but think you wouldn't have found yourselves 4-0 down if Casemiro had started in a midfield three beside Eriksen and McTominay. Watching Bruno yesterday, I'm not sure what his job is. He ran around like a mad man, often times pressing by himself, which is just wasted energy. Almost every time he had the ball, he gave it right back to one of our defenders. Was a poor performance from many in red, but he was the worst of the lot imo.
  • VVD4
    8300 posts League Winner
    Pretty naive of ten Hag to say Casemiro didn't start in the derby because the team had been winning prior to the international break and he didn't want to upset that rhythm. Wasn't Antony thrown immediately into the first XI within days of him signing? To start with a double pivot of Eriksen and McTominay - one playing out of position and the other, despite a tremendous work rate, just not being able to match-up against top, top class opposition - was crazy when you have a ready-made, world-class option just itching to step in.

    Can't help but think you wouldn't have found yourselves 4-0 down if Casemiro had started in a midfield three beside Eriksen and McTominay. Watching Bruno yesterday, I'm not sure what his job is. He ran around like a mad man, often times pressing by himself, which is just wasted energy. Almost every time he had the ball, he gave it right back to one of our defenders. Was a poor performance from many in red, but he was the worst of the lot imo.

    In defence of ETH, Casemiro has been abysmal whenever he’s played so far.
  • yosef167
    6071 posts Big Money Move
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pretty naive of ten Hag to say Casemiro didn't start in the derby because the team had been winning prior to the international break and he didn't want to upset that rhythm. Wasn't Antony thrown immediately into the first XI within days of him signing? To start with a double pivot of Eriksen and McTominay - one playing out of position and the other, despite a tremendous work rate, just not being able to match-up against top, top class opposition - was crazy when you have a ready-made, world-class option just itching to step in.

    Can't help but think you wouldn't have found yourselves 4-0 down if Casemiro had started in a midfield three beside Eriksen and McTominay. Watching Bruno yesterday, I'm not sure what his job is. He ran around like a mad man, often times pressing by himself, which is just wasted energy. Almost every time he had the ball, he gave it right back to one of our defenders. Was a poor performance from many in red, but he was the worst of the lot imo.

    In defence of ETH, Casemiro has been abysmal whenever he’s played so far.

    I have to bring you Liverpool shirt now as you guessed right back in august that i will succes my exam
  • Mike_Pickford
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Pretty naive of ten Hag to say Casemiro didn't start in the derby because the team had been winning prior to the international break and he didn't want to upset that rhythm. Wasn't Antony thrown immediately into the first XI within days of him signing? To start with a double pivot of Eriksen and McTominay - one playing out of position and the other, despite a tremendous work rate, just not being able to match-up against top, top class opposition - was crazy when you have a ready-made, world-class option just itching to step in.

    Can't help but think you wouldn't have found yourselves 4-0 down if Casemiro had started in a midfield three beside Eriksen and McTominay. Watching Bruno yesterday, I'm not sure what his job is. He ran around like a mad man, often times pressing by himself, which is just wasted energy. Almost every time he had the ball, he gave it right back to one of our defenders. Was a poor performance from many in red, but he was the worst of the lot imo.

    In defence of ETH, Casemiro has been abysmal whenever he’s played so far.

    The only way he's going to get up to speed with the Premier League is to play. I remember having huge question marks about Rodri during his first season with us, but he's arguably one of our most important and consistent players now. Granted, Rodri was a fair bit younger when we signed him.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    Pretty naive of ten Hag to say Casemiro didn't start in the derby because the team had been winning prior to the international break and he didn't want to upset that rhythm. Wasn't Antony thrown immediately into the first XI within days of him signing? To start with a double pivot of Eriksen and McTominay - one playing out of position and the other, despite a tremendous work rate, just not being able to match-up against top, top class opposition - was crazy when you have a ready-made, world-class option just itching to step in.

    Can't help but think you wouldn't have found yourselves 4-0 down if Casemiro had started in a midfield three beside Eriksen and McTominay. Watching Bruno yesterday, I'm not sure what his job is. He ran around like a mad man, often times pressing by himself, which is just wasted energy. Almost every time he had the ball, he gave it right back to one of our defenders. Was a poor performance from many in red, but he was the worst of the lot imo.

    While I agree Casemiro should have arguably started (obviously easier to suggest in hindsight), it's tough to argue against the decision when Mctominay was on good form prior to the break. It's easier to slot Antony in right away because Antony knows how ETH wants to play and Elanga had been poor.

    Don't agree with Bruno being the worst (that goes to Sancho who did next to nothing), but I agree that Bruno had some poor decisions with some of his passes.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner

    It’s the little things. I do hope dalot gets a new one though. We need to go the arsenal route and lose a bit of money to clear out deadwood.

    Imo players that need to go in ETH era
    AWB,DDG, Bailly, Maguire, Fred, Jones

    Yeah, Dalot is the only one that I believe should be offered a contract, everyone else should be moved on.
Sign In or Register to comment.