10128 posts Has That Special Something
    Lovely strike. Game on 😏
  • xHades
    15223 posts World Class
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Haaland is the golden boot fave already, not a surprise hes a handful for defenders.

@VVD4 isn't even calling him Skandi Carroll anymore and has quietly backed down from his ridiculous Nunez comparisons.

Still doesn't outright admit he was wrong about Haaland though. Because that would mean admitting his statistician rubbish is wrong

I called him Scandi Carroll once as a joke after we beat them in the Community Shield. You’re making out like it was a regular thing, you’re so weirdly obsessed with me.

Sure mate, we all believe you.

Stick to lambasting disloyal Liverpool fans.

How embarrassing.

RyO6WFP.png

Try to avoid resorting to making things up to try and get one over me. It just makes you look that much more obsessed.

Am I obsessed with you? Or are you obsessed with United enough to be posting more in this thread than the Palace match? :trollface:
  • yosef167
    6405 posts Big Money Move
    Obv Ronaldo leaving january
  • VVD4
    9273 posts League Winner
    Haaland is the golden boot fave already, not a surprise hes a handful for defenders.

@VVD4 isn't even calling him Skandi Carroll anymore and has quietly backed down from his ridiculous Nunez comparisons.

Still doesn't outright admit he was wrong about Haaland though. Because that would mean admitting his statistician rubbish is wrong

I called him Scandi Carroll once as a joke after we beat them in the Community Shield. You’re making out like it was a regular thing, you’re so weirdly obsessed with me.

How embarrassing.

RyO6WFP.png

Try to avoid resorting to making things up to try and get one over me. It just makes you look that much more obsessed.

Am I obsessed with you? Or are you obsessed with United enough to be posting more in this thread than the Palace match? :trollface:

Nice deflection to getting caught out as a liar. Yes, you’re obsessed with me personally. It’s so weird. Far more weird than talking smack about a rival team, tbh.
  • xHades
    15223 posts World Class

How embarrassing.

RyO6WFP.png

Nice deflection to getting caught out as a liar. Yes, you’re obsessed with me personally. It’s so weird. Far more weird than talking smack about a rival team, tbh.

:trollface:
  • Ashy
    24674 posts Club Captain
    €100m man scores, it's literally his job
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    36173 posts World Cup Winner
    yosef167 wrote: »

Don't blame him, as long as we bring in a replacement.

And as much as I love Ronaldo, I gotta side with ETH on that decision, CR's form has been awful. Either it's terrible form or age finally caught him.
  • forearms
    6309 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, I would say hes breaking the scoring record. It's crazy how good he is.
  • yosef167

Don't blame him, as long as we bring in a replacement.

And as much as I love Ronaldo, I gotta side with ETH on that decision, CR's form has been awful. Either it's terrible form or age finally caught him.

martial and rashford didnt work for 9 years now and they are no less terreble.
    we all know ronaldo has it but he needs manager support, Putting injuried rashy and no fit Martial above him is just stupid
    whoever think Ronaldo lost his football in 2 months is totally wrong .. he he is in bad form but he should be believed in
  • VVD4
    9273 posts League Winner
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.
  • Nem
    10128 posts Has That Special Something
    Game over
  • tilen11
    7682 posts League Winner
    What I said still stands. Not going to take anything away from Haaland, godly striker but he is still unmarked and its the 65th minute. Its mindblowing.
  • yosef167
    Nem wrote: »
    Game over

since the 10th minute🤣
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    That's probably the closest thing you can blame Martinez on...but again hardly.
  • VVD4
    9273 posts League Winner
    I seriously doubt City put 5 (maybe more) against any of the other big sides this season.

This is so embarrassing.
  • forearms
    It's been a very poor game from Sancho today. Antony has been getting all the double teams, and Sancho hasn't been able to influence the match at all.
  • Ashy
    24674 posts Club Captain
    Could you imagine if Maguire was playing? Every silver lining and all...
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Oh look at that. Literally beats Martinez to the ball. But I thought he was hiding from him? The delusion is crazy.

Hahahaha oh the irony. Literally the first time Martinez "beats" Martinez after coming up behind him from Shaw :lol: i challenge you to rewatch this map and tell me how many times Haaland touches the ball on Martinez's side vs the other side prior to that goal.
  • yosef167

i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes
  • tilen11
    7682 posts League Winner
    edited October 2022
    Ball is round, might be 5-6

Edit: 6-7
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    forearms wrote: »
    It's been a very poor game from Sancho today. Antony has been getting all the double teams, and Sancho hasn't been able to influence the match at all.

Yeah. Like I said earlier he refuses to take anyone on. Receives the ball and then just looks to pass it back
  • yosef167
    Shae breaks the offside and stop playing asking for offside
    they are again shaming the badge
  • arsenalap
    14940 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow
  • VVD4
    9273 posts League Winner
    Haaland and co are going to get all the plaudits but United are making this so incredibly easy for them. They might as well be training cones. This is a whole ‘nother level of bad.
  • VVD4
    9273 posts League Winner

i feel aorry for you with the way you focus on martinez and doing your hardest to find a his mistakes

You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.
  • yosef167
    Haaland and co are going to get all the plaudits but United are making this so incredibly easy for them. They might as well be training cones. This is a whole ‘nother level of bad.

thats what we are saying as well and it has nothing to do with spesifec player
    its just as whole we went to the game in wrong approache
  • XxRichiexRichxX

You’ve literally conceded SIX goals with him in the defence.

Lmfao. And that equals all of them being his fault?
  • Rand0m Hero
    1307 posts Professional
    We’ve clearly been instructed to not defend near our own box. That’s how you do this right ?
  • forearms
    I thought there was only 3 substitution opportunities (to make 5 subs) in a match. Am I wrong on that, or has the rule been changed?