Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Kman
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    Frenzied is a nice signing but he’s not exactly what we need. There’s more suited options out there for cheaper.
  • Tornado31619
    32642 posts National Team Captain
    Kman wrote: »
    Frenzied is a nice signing but he’s not exactly what we need. There’s more suited options out there for cheaper.

I mean, we do need a Pogba replacement…
  • Tornado31619
    Funny story. I used to play a 4231 on CM with Bruno as the 10 and Frenkie next to McTominay in midfield. Great stuff.

Bruno did his ACL in one Christmas, and my substitute options weren’t performing well. So I decided to take a gamble and play Frenkie behind the striker while Neves came in next to McTominay. Played like a TOTY card.

When Bruno returned, I converted him into an 8 and left Frenkie in attack. All of my players were incredibly OP anyway, but it’s just crazy the difference that pace makes on FIFA. And he was a great finisher!
  • Kman
    4015 posts National Call-Up

VDB will step up under Ten Hag I’m sure.
  • yosef167
    4947 posts Big Money Move

Fred VDB Garner are the only 3 you should think of taking from this season to next one .. we will also have europa league which should Have its own team to play to not get hit by the Thursday- sunday shedule
    leave you want FDJ , and extra Mid , maybe kamara for free
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    yosef167 wrote: »

Fred VDB Garner are the only 3 you should think of taking from this season to next one .. we will also have europa league which should Have its own team to play to not get hit by the Thursday- sunday shedule

McTom isn't going anywhere bro

Goalkeeper: De Gea, Heaton

Defence: AWB, Dalot, Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, new CB, Jones, Shaw, Telles, Williams I expect to be your 8 defenders

Midfield: new DM, new CM, Bruno, McTom, Fred, VDB, Garner I expect to be your 7 central midfielders

Forwards: Ronaldo, Sancho, 2x new RW/ST, Rashford, Elanga, I expect to be your 6 attackers

Those are the 5 signings I think you will focus on with about a £150m budget, then add on sales I reckon you could easily spend about £200m, about 5x £40m players in.

Gone (free)
    Pogba, Cavani, Mata, Matic, Lingard

Sell/loan
    Henderson, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Martial,
  • yosef167
    Ashy wrote: »

McTom isn't going anywhere bro

Goalkeeper: De Gea, Heaton

Defence: AWB, Dalot, Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, new CB, Jones, Shaw, Telles, Williams I expect to be your 8 defenders

Midfield: new DM, new CM, Bruno, McTom, Fred, VDB, Garner I expect to be your 7 central midfielders

Forwards: Ronaldo, Sancho, 2x new RW/ST, Rashford, Elanga, I expect to be your 6 attackers

Those are the 5 signings I think you will focus on with about a £150m budget, then add on sales I reckon you could easily spend about £200m, about 5x £40m players in.

Gone (free)
    Pogba, Cavani, Mata, Matic, Lingard

Sell/loan
    Henderson, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Martial,

i know he is staying but he isnt the player we should build around as he doesnt fit for ETH system.. thats why i dount count on.him unless we doesnt want to improve
  • yosef167

thats just confirm that he is sellable and money will be the factor here
    FDJ is the only non La masia player who can be sold for over 50m in barca current squad
  • Teh Zombz
    5299 posts Big Money Move
    if he really doesn't wanna come here i'd rather not sign him
  • Smudge
    5397 posts Big Money Move

Red & Yellow I'm not a big fan of on first viewing but the Away kit looks pretty good
  • yosef167
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    if he really doesn't wanna come here i'd rather not sign him

not defending him but his dream as a kid was to wear Barca Shirt and represent the club..now with the hard financial situation in there they are the one sforcing him out.. it has nothing to do with us
    it doesnt matter where he goes he will be forced to it
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    And Barca thought they had a chance getting Haaland? :D
  • Tornado31619
    Ik he’s an Ajax boy but much of the allure surely had to come from Messi, Utd can’t offer much else but we do at least still have Ronaldo
  • Cyodine
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Smudge wrote: »

Red & Yellow I'm not a big fan of on first viewing but the Away kit looks pretty good

What's with the badge? Just looks odd to me.
  • yosef167
    edited May 15

PSG seems to be out of the race so he has to choose between us and Juve means he is Juve player

Reports says he is not going to vacation ... he will start working tommorow and wont take a rest as he thinks there is alot to do before the season start

the man is here to work hard ❤
  • yosef167

in other words : we love him but we need money
  • yosef167
    edited May 15
    Edit : No
  • limjitwe
    10044 posts Has That Special Something

Reports says he is not going to vacation ... he will start working tommorow and wont take a rest as he thinks there is alot to do before the season start

the man is here to work hard ❤

Sounds like someone really committed to making us better! 👏
  • NucksNation
    4498 posts National Call-Up

With dybala leaving, I hope he gains his old self back
  • limjitwe
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    656-D3527-E431-4-AB4-B9-AA-E243-FBB937-AF.jpg

Wonder how many will CR score next season?
  • yosef167
    edited May 16
    if it will work like ajax, as well Ronaldo will get the chances that haller gets there (similar player type)
    Ronaldo is 30+ all comp players
  • yosef167

1. having a toxic Dressing room for long time now make me happy to see this .. look how much his ex players seems to love working under him
    2. 3:21 in the vedio Antony: " know i will always stand with you if you need me"
    we all need you man!!
  • Teh Zombz
    5299 posts Big Money Move
    is he going to be manager for the final game?
  • yosef167
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    is he going to be manager for the final game?

No . Ralf will continue
  • NucksNation
    4498 posts National Call-Up
    That’s a good for ETH. AWB and Bailly are told they can leave
  • yosef167

first Cleaning
    Bailly and AWB off
    Timber in (can play full back and CB)

would cost 30m
  • yosef167
  • ConGard
    1347 posts Professional
    Hopefully all of those can go through. I wonder if Henderson will be a loan or a full transfer. I’m expecting just a loan but if we sold him I don’t think it would be the worst thing. Would bring in a good chunk of money we could use elsewhere