Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Pietu
    7227 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I might get bullied for posting a tik tok on here but OMG wolves done Maguire dirty 😂

https://vm.tiktok.com/Jj4SMpN/

lmao. as a guy that works in the cyber security field zero chance I'd ever click any tiktok link, but I know the video you're referring to as it's hit all social media platforms by now and it's hilarious tbh.

Why's that?

Loads of security red flags. For example it’s most recent security tests that I’ve read about 2-3 weeks ago showed that the app is currently loaded with API’s that are logging information that applications like that should never be logging such as credentials to accounts not related to Tiktok, IP’s and MAC addresses to devices on your WiFi network, and loads more. Just a lot of really suspect stuff about tiktok and it’s programming

Alright thanks, thankfully I don’t use it and don’t plan to ever use it
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33300 posts National Team Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Fully expected this for a while now, I've said a few times how he looks happier these days under Ole than I've ever seen him at United. Great to see he's prepared to commit his future.

I'm sure Bruno's played a bigger role in his happiness at the club than OGS to be completely honest. Not saying OGS isn't doing his part, but Bruno is no doubt a big reason.

You're missing the bigger picture. The bigger picture is the rebuild, Bruno is a part of that.

Lol Well considering even last summer we were still rebuilding under OGS and per everyone here he was pushing his agent to push for a move, then Bruno comes along and it’s been quiet on that front with several reports stating that he and Bruno have become very close and has been working hard to convince him to stay.

If you want to say he’s happy because of the rebuild due to Bruno being apart of that, by all means do you. I specifically credit Bruno because he’s seemingly gone out of his way to build that relationship with Pogba and convince him to stay. OGS could have brought in anyone else in and it’s probably very unlikely they’d do what Bruno’s done in terms of that relationship.

"Lol".

A rebuild isn't done in one summer :D There is progression, and getting Bruno was one part of that. He's bought into the project Ole is building. That is the overarching factor. Just about everything at the club has changed. There is a far bigger picture than the narrow view you're taking of the situation.

You're right, it's not. But my overall point is that, IN MY OPINION, Bruno is the BIGGEST contributing factor to his happiness. In the end, I'd say we are both right in a way because Bruno is part of the rebuild, but to add on to why I specifically credit Bruno is because of his relationship/friendship with Pogba.

Hypothetically, if Bruno comes in and performs the way he does, but doesn't establish and build that relationship with Pogba off the field, do you genuinely believe that Pogba would still want to say and wouldn't be pushing for a move?

• ViVaWhom
    9331 posts League Winner
    if we have to play wolves again, i will not be happy
  • Ashy
    11953 posts Has That Special Something
    Chong > Saka at left back is the hype real?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Ashy wrote: »

I know you're not serious, or at least I'd hope not, but as a United fan, I'd take Saka over Chong at LB any day of the week if I had to pick between the two.
  • Ashy

I know you're not serious, or at least I'd hope not, but as a United fan, I'd take Saka over Chong at LB any day of the week if I had to pick between the two.

Just saw a recent 'SportBible' post and that was in the headline, a 15min cameo appearance against a tired LASK side that is like 6-1 down on agg. I thought I'd get some opinions in here about it
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Just saw a recent 'SportBible' post and that was in the headline, a 15min cameo appearance against a tired LASK side that is like 6-1 down on agg. I thought I'd get some opinions in here about it

Yeah sounds like a SportBible headline
  • Ahmer50x
    24955 posts Player of the Year

Chong’s a winger. He’s going on loan to Werder Bremen as a replacement for Rashica evidently and we’ll see if he cuts it.
  • SimenHP
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's up with all the spam Manchester United accounts on Chelsea twitter?

Do Chelsea have them too on MU twitter account? I feel embarrasing for MU fans when I see that all they care about is posting sh*t. I really hope Chelsea fans aren't doing the same, but it doesn't suprise me if my club have the same embarrasing fans
  • Teh Zombz
    4482 posts National Call-Up
    SimenHP wrote: »
    What's up with all the spam Manchester United accounts on Chelsea twitter?

Do Chelsea have them too on MU twitter account? I feel embarrasing for MU fans when I see that all they care about is posting sh*t. I really hope Chelsea fans aren't doing the same, but it doesn't suprise me if my club have the same embarrasing fans

lol
  • Ahmer50x

Really cool way of seeing his strengths with the analysis. Highly recommend this video if you haven’t seen it before!
  • ViVaWhom
    9331 posts League Winner
    even as a united fan thats some cheeseball right there
  • El_Nino
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

Thank you. 😂

Honestly I think it’s a big reason why Ole gets so much stick from opposing fans, he’s absolutely awful to listen too, I find myself cringing at him constantly.
  • Apollo
    20493 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »

Thank you. 😂

Honestly I think it’s a big reason why Ole gets so much stick from opposing fans, he’s absolutely awful to listen too, I find myself cringing at him constantly.

The sheer number of things that people complain about Ole, what he says to the media isn't generally high on the list at all (I get it is for you personally)
  • El_Nino
    6397 posts Big Money Move

Thank you. 😂

The sheer number of things that people complain about Ole, what he says to the media isn't generally high on the list at all (I get it is for you personally)

No but I think the reason so many people pick on him/single him out is due to him not being overly likeable to people outside of United, he isn’t good to listen too as a neutral I think, so people tend to like to criticise him for other stuff.

Not that it’s anything he’ll lose sleep over, and as long as he does as good job and sure United fans don’t care, but I think when people wonder why Ole gets a rough time from opposition fans, this plays a big part imo.

• Low Ki
    12387 posts Has That Special Something
    Well

He might be looking to cash in on Dave.
  • Kellnerr
    3814 posts National Call-Up

Thank you. 😂

Thank god I'm not the only one :joy:

• Ashy
    The deadline has passed RIP United
  • ViVaWhom
    9331 posts League Winner
    its either gonna drag on to the end and we just pay, or we wont get him...either way isnt fun

wish we could make these big deals done early

takes the excitement off them too
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Kellnerr wrote: »

Thank you. 😂

Thank god I'm not the only one :joy:

+1
  • Apollo
    20493 posts Club Captain

:D

Fabrizio already confirmed there's no deadline
  • Ahmer50x

Even Stone now acknowleges it.
  • Ashy
    edited August 10
    Its the case of Woodward getting him now for 120m euros and preferable installments for Dortmund most like 60-70m euros upfront which is reasonable.

Or its him dragging it out and just paying it anyway, less pre season with United squad to get embedded in the team, or could even annoy them that much they say come back in January or next summer
  • Pietu
    7227 posts Big Money Move

Kicker, who is Tier 1 for Bundesliga clubs btw, didn't say it's completely off the table, just became much harder today. It's not impossible for it to happen, there's still a chance.
  • Apollo
    20493 posts Club Captain
    edited August 10
    Pietu wrote: »

Kicker, who is Tier 1 for Bundesliga clubs btw, didn't say it's completely off the table, just became much harder today. It's not impossible for it to happen, there's still a chance.

In a transfer of this size in the current circumstances especially, both the English media and German media are being briefed by the respective clubs as negotiating ploys. I'd rather trust the word of an independent third party like Fabrizio. I would be very surprised if this transfer doesn't happen.
  • Apollo
    20493 posts Club Captain
    edited August 10
    Its the case of Woodward getting him now for 120m euros and preferable installments for Dortmund most like 60-70m euros upfront which is reasonable.

Or its him dragging it out and just paying it anyway, less pre season with United squad to get embedded in the team, or could even annoy them that much they say come back in January or next summer

Woodward has a history of caving into the selling club's demands in the end, I'd imagine we'll start to see progression again soon now the fake deadline has passed so it no longer gives the public perception that United are being bullied into getting a deal done on the selling club's schedule.
    Post edited by Apollo on