Comments

• TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    arsenalap wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    ole's style of system is obviously possession based & high pressing. weather or not he is successful with it time will tell

Thank you, finally someone with a specific answer. Dont see the high press but possession yeah.

You're just throwing words around.

What big team doesnt try and have possession based football?

I'm not the one that said it mate. Get off my case.

You said that is the answer you wanted :D

If you're going to dish out posts be prepared to take them when people challenge them.

Oh behave acting like that would you. Just stop, its done.
  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    When was the last time we had this many shots on target in a game?
  • Tornado31619
    21709 posts Club Captain
    Damn you BT :joy:

Ecstatic about the result
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    Little frustrating we were so poor at the back for 50 mins and we left a goal or two on the table. Leicester got a good result as well to top it off.

Hopefully Arsenal and Watford can do us favors.
  • MorroWtje
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Very happy overall, gonna be big questions at the end of the season for Ole regarding DDG/Henderson. If we could get 50m for DDG I'd probably take it given how the last couple of seasons have been.

Excited as hell for the end of the season with a fully fit Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Pogba & Bruno
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    If I'm not mistaken, Bruno Fernandes has 6 goals and 5 assists in 9 Premier League matches now.

Remember when we (me included) thought he couldn't replicate his Liga NOS numbers? It's happening :sunglasses:
  • Apollo
    20080 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Long way to go yet, nobody say anything :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    21709 posts Club Captain
    edited July 4
    I do have a soft spot for Wolves, so I hope that they displace one of Leicester and Chelsea in the CL spots (I’m more concerned about their results), but Utd comes first.
  • Pughy30
    27301 posts Player of the Year
    I know there's all this Sancho talk but do you think United should be going in for a top CB instead?, when you got the likes of Bruno and Pogba your defence seems to be the issue not goals.
  • Apollo
    20080 posts Club Captain
    edited July 4
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I know there's all this Sancho talk but do you think United should be going in for a top CB instead?, when you got the likes of Bruno and Pogba your defence seems to be the issue not goals.

Next summer if Bailly or Tuanzebe can't stay fit next season to claim the spot to give Maguire a pacy partner to complement him.
  • yosef167
    1577 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »

even when the attack looks fine
    another game changer like Sancho is needed when pogba /bruno has a worse day.

for Cb United seriously need another CB if they cant keep bailly fit. lindelof looks to be weak at 1 on 1 , and an improvment might be needed but still the Rw position and having a new gamebreaker in the team is a must to get step further in the progress
  • Tornado31619
    21709 posts Club Captain
    Can’t complain about that

Just need Watford to help us out now
  • Apollo
    20080 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Long way to go yet, nobody say anything :joy:

:smirk:

Thank you Arsenal
  • yosef167
    1577 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

thinking about this trio can play 10 years in the club and even more makes me just happy
    Greenwood at 18 years old putting like this numbers shows what we can expect from him in 2 years or three .
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    yosef167 wrote: »

thinking about this trio can play 10 years in the club and even more makes me just happy
    Greenwood at 18 years old putting like this numbers shows what we can expect from him in 2 years or three .

I think Martial drops out and Sancho comes in long term but agree with the premise
  • Keano
    16510 posts World Class

I think Martial drops out and Sancho comes in long term but agree with the premise

Not a bad #9 to have though as a back up if he does;)
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

Not a bad #9 to have though as a back up if he does;)

Beauty of having 4 players who can play all 3 roles is Ole can give them each 75% of the total mins to keep them happy. Just has to rotate like Sir Alex :sunglasses:
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    "To underline their attacking prowess, United have scored five times or more on four occasions in their past 16 games. They only did that three times in the first 367 matches after Sir Alex Ferguson retired." -BBC

Amazing!
  • ViVaWhom
    8992 posts League Winner
    what a team can do when lingard isnt the playmaker
  • El_Nino
    5744 posts Big Money Move
    Got go give Greenwood full credit, he’s hit the scene far better than I expected. Looks insanely promising.

It’ll be interesting to see how long you can keep this up; obviously you played well in patches at parts of the season too, only to drop off; same as Chelsea really, the next step is getting consistency.
  • Ahmer50x
    23756 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Got go give Greenwood full credit, he’s hit the scene far better than I expected. Looks insanely promising.

It’ll be interesting to see how long you can keep this up; obviously you played well in patches at parts of the season too, only to drop off; same as Chelsea really, the next step is getting consistency.

As long as Bruno Fernandes stays fit, the sky is the limit.
  • El_Nino
    5744 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »

As long as Bruno Fernandes stays fit, the sky is the limit.

I get your optimism, but equally he’s in good form; the teams in good spirits, that will go, you will waver, as you have done this season; Bruno won’t change that, infact he’s the very style of high risk player that will struggle more than most when you do go through rough patches.

It’ll be interesting to see if you can master that added consistency to get you closer to City/Liverpool
  • Wz000
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    wth22 wrote: »
    What a player this guy is going to be
    Is.

Did Bruno look a little gassed during the game?to me he did but can’t blame him he’s played a lot.
  • arsenalap
    8209 posts League Winner
    Any of you on Redcafe?

Biggest joke forum i've ever seen.
  • Pietu
    6929 posts Big Money Move
    Any of you on Redcafe?

Is it worse than Bluemoon?
  • Apollo
    20080 posts Club Captain
    edited July 5
    Any of you on Redcafe?

I'm not on it but from what I gather from what fans of various teams on here and twitter say, every club's individual forum is pretty bad :sweat_smile: