Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Low Ki
    12182 posts Has That Special Something
    Woodward guaranteeing his place.
  • Retro_G
    32723 posts National Team Captain
    Anyone in here play PES 2020 My Club? You can download it for free on the store. Have been playing it since lockdown a few weeks ago and really enjoying the gameplay.

United Legends feel unique, special in game. It's difficult enough to get a United team together because there is no transfer market, you've to scout them or get lucky with a pack. The great thing about the mode is that you can level up your players, so for example I could level up Chong to a 90+ rated player. Thought I would share my United past, present team and it's coming along nicely. Hoping to get Irwin, Cole, York and they're attainable at the moment.

20200402-085049.jpg
  • Keano
    16252 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone in here play PES 2020 My Club? You can download it for free on the store. Have been playing it since lockdown a few weeks ago and really enjoying the gameplay.

United Legends feel unique, special in game. It's difficult enough to get a United team together because there is no transfer market, you've to scout them or get lucky with a pack. The great thing about the mode is that you can level up your players, so for example I could level up Chong to a 90+ rated player. Thought I would share my United past, present team and it's coming along nicely. Hoping to get Irwin, Cole, York and they're attainable at the moment.

20200402-085049.jpg

They're obtainable atm? I've been playing it, got Scholes (went for Beckham), but will have a look now, Love that Robson would take that.
  • Retro_G
    edited April 2
    Keano wrote: »

20200402-085049.jpg

They're obtainable atm? I've been playing it, got Scholes (went for Beckham), but will have a look now, Love that Robson would take that.

Yeah they've a United Legends agent at the moment. Robbo is quality. I wanted that Beckham too that week, got Scholes and Giggs. I got Robbo twice, stuck the other one in my second team.
  • Keano
    16252 posts World Class

20200402-085049.jpg

Yeah they've a United Legends agent at the moment. Robbo is quality. I wanted that Beckham too that week, got Scholes and Giggs.

Won't be able to try for Robson etc, got 0 coins & 7 days to get the 100 for one try, so i'll just pretend they're not even there :D

Then hop on fifa to use PIM Keane, Giggs & my United P&Pteam.
  • Retro_G

20200402-085049.jpg

Yeah they've a United Legends agent at the moment. Robbo is quality. I wanted that Beckham too that week, got Scholes and Giggs.

Won't be able to try for Robson etc, got 0 coins & 7 days to get the 100 for one try, so i'll just pretend they're not even there :D

Shame, did you do all the free coin challenges? I bought 2000 coins on two occasions, got two legends both times and lots of other top players. I don't feel ripped off putting a few quid into this game, so don't mind dropping a few quid. I'm around the 700 skill rating range, it's a very difficult game to master. Only found out the other day that you can defend like you do in Fifa.
  • Keano
    16252 posts World Class

20200402-085049.jpg

Shame, did you do all the free coin challenges? I bought 2000 coins on two occasions, got two legends both times and lots of other top players. I don't feel ripped off putting a few quid into this game, so don't mind dropping a few quid. I'm around the 700 skill rating range, it's a very difficult game to master. Only found out the other day that you can defend like you do in Fifa.

Except Spirit but hav eonly got to 95 spirit max atm.. so unsure if i can do it in time.

I paid 15 tog get Scholes, got him on my last pull (was fuming at this point).

aye defending like on fifa gets you nowhere and sometimes i press the wrong buttons etc haha. it's slower better build up play kinda game, but as it's not quick/arcadey isn't as preferred. just hard to switch from pes- fifa & back & forth as you get confused with whats happening.
  • Retro_G

20200402-085049.jpg

Except Spirit but hav eonly got to 95 spirit max atm.. so unsure if i can do it in time.

aye defending like on fifa gets you nowhere and sometimes i press the wrong buttons etc haha. it's slower better build up play kinda game, but as it's not quick/arcadey isn't as preferred. just hard to switch from pes- fifa & back & forth as you get confused with whats happening.

It won't take you long to get from 95 to 99 spirit. Press on your manager, team menu, see if you've tactical training/team familiarity cards, they will improve team spirit. I changed the controls to custom, have them the same as Fifa, so it's not hard to switch between the two. I use R2 for sprint, L2 for special controls. This channel here gives you loads of great tutorials on how to play the game.

• Keano
    16252 posts World Class

20200402-085049.jpg

It won't take you long to get from 95 to 99 spirit. Press on your manager, team menu, see if you've tactical training/team familiarity cards, they will improve team spirit. I changed the controls to custom, have them the same as Fifa, so it's not hard to switch between the two. I use R2 for sprint, L2 for special controls. This channel here gives you loads of great tutorials on how to play the game.

it's more the L2/LT holding for fifa is amazing/OP, for Pes it makes things manual haha.

I'll have a look for team spirit after the game i'm simming atm.
  • Ahmer50x
    22340 posts Club Captain

“Solskjaer has made Sancho his priority this summer, with United prepared to make him the most expensive player in their history in a deal worth upwards of £100m.

Dortmund also accept he is likely to leave at the end of the season and have vowed not to stand in his way.

They are hoping Liverpool will join the race for him, but Chelsea’s interest should serve to help them reach their asking price of around £120m.”

Nice to see we seem to be within 20m of each other to start with
  • Keano
    16252 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

“Solskjaer has made Sancho his priority this summer, with United prepared to make him the most expensive player in their history in a deal worth upwards of £100m.

Dortmund also accept he is likely to leave at the end of the season and have vowed not to stand in his way.

They are hoping Liverpool will join the race for him, but Chelsea’s interest should serve to help them reach their asking price of around £120m.”

Nice to see we seem to be within 20m of each other to start with

just give them 115m & get it over with before someone else gets involved, the extra 5m from meeting in the middle shouldn't be an issue for what he'll do for us.
  • Apollo
    19004 posts World Class
    tenor.gif
  • yosef167
    1244 posts Professional
    every Manchester United Fan right now :
    https://imgur.com/a/brMHIQs
  • Retro_G
    Good watch

• Ahmer50x
    22340 posts Club Captain
    Captain Hazza at it again :blush:
  • Teh Zombz
    4230 posts National Call-Up
  • Tornado31619
    20610 posts Club Captain
    Teh Zombz wrote: »

For a second I thought that it was Klopp saying that :lol:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32941 posts National Team Captain

This is a job? where do I sign up?
  • HysxteriA
    3994 posts National Call-Up

Aha I'd love to know where he did his training.
  • Apollo
    19004 posts World Class
    HysxteriA wrote: »

Aha I'd love to know where he did his training.

• Retro_G
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Rojo was good in the 2014 World Cup.
  • Apollo
    19004 posts World Class

Pure class that is. Great to see. A few other PL clubs should take note.