Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • Pxul_
    9330 posts League Winner
    This is completely irrelevant as always from me, however have you seen how skinny Henderson’s legs are. Just seen a video of him juggling a ball and noticed how skinny his legs are.
  • Retro_G
    32783 posts National Team Captain
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    This is completely irrelevant as always from me, however have you seen how skinny Henderson’s legs are. Just seen a video of him juggling a ball and noticed how skinny his legs are.

    You like looking, obsessing over footballers legs? What ever floats your boat Paul, but there is more appropriate sites for your weird fetish!
  • Pxul_
    9330 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    This is completely irrelevant as always from me, however have you seen how skinny Henderson’s legs are. Just seen a video of him juggling a ball and noticed how skinny his legs are.

    You like looking, obsessing over footballers legs? What ever floats your boat Paul, but there is more appropriate sites for your weird fetish!

    Are you fetish shaming me? In 2020? wow that’s inappropriate.
  • Cyodine
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    This is completely irrelevant as always from me, however have you seen how skinny Henderson’s legs are. Just seen a video of him juggling a ball and noticed how skinny his legs are.

    I took a look and they look like a pair of twigs. I've added a banana for comparison as well in this leg study.

    uzXNeNm.jpg
  • Keano
    16253 posts World Class
    edited March 28
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    This is completely irrelevant as always from me, however have you seen how skinny Henderson’s legs are. Just seen a video of him juggling a ball and noticed how skinny his legs are.

    You like looking, obsessing over footballers legs? What ever floats your boat Paul, but there is more appropriate sites for your weird fetish!

    Pauls run out of x rated material in this isolation that he's now looking at individual body parts for excitement.


  • Alex02
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    If this is true, which it looks likely to be, I think we’ll be having second thoughts on signing him
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    edited March 29
    Alex02 wrote: »
    If this is true, which it looks likely to be, I think we’ll be having second thoughts on signing him

    If it is true, then I absolutely agree we'll probably rightly be having second thoughts on signing him, but I'd rather wait until the facts are established before jumping to conclusions.
  • Ahmer50x
    22357 posts Club Captain
    if it’s true, go for Maddison
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    if it’s true, go for Maddison

    so we're back to pushing Bruno back to an 8 to make room for Maddison? Pass.

    Nah, look abroad for a proper 8. All recent reports and links for Grealish (and not that it matters but the general consensus here was Grealish because he wanted to play 8). I'd be looking for other 8's.
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    if it’s true, go for Maddison

    so we're back to pushing Bruno back to an 8 to make room for Maddison? Pass.

    Nah, look abroad for a proper 8. All recent reports and links for Grealish (and not that it matters but the general consensus here was Grealish because he wanted to play 8). I'd be looking for other 8's.

    Really hoping it's not true, I've wanted us to sign Grealish for quite a while now, but if it is we'll absolutely need to look for another target.
  • Ahmer50x
    22357 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    if it’s true, go for Maddison

    so we're back to pushing Bruno back to an 8 to make room for Maddison? Pass.

    Nah, look abroad for a proper 8. All recent reports and links for Grealish (and not that it matters but the general consensus here was Grealish because he wanted to play 8). I'd be looking for other 8's.

    I said Maddison because he’s the most widely reported alternative in the press, not because I put in any positional thought to it.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    if it’s true, go for Maddison

    so we're back to pushing Bruno back to an 8 to make room for Maddison? Pass.

    Nah, look abroad for a proper 8. All recent reports and links for Grealish (and not that it matters but the general consensus here was Grealish because he wanted to play 8). I'd be looking for other 8's.

    I said Maddison because he’s the most widely reported alternative in the press, not because I put in any positional thought to it.

    Fair enough, but we've not been properly linked to Maddison since the early parts of the Jan window before all the focus went to Grealish, largely due to how well Bruno has done. I hope that IF it's true, we continue to look for 8's rather than another 10.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    if it’s true, go for Maddison

    so we're back to pushing Bruno back to an 8 to make room for Maddison? Pass.

    Nah, look abroad for a proper 8. All recent reports and links for Grealish (and not that it matters but the general consensus here was Grealish because he wanted to play 8). I'd be looking for other 8's.

    Really hoping it's not true, I've wanted us to sign Grealish for quite a while now, but if it is we'll absolutely need to look for another target.

    Yeah I was always on the Grealish side of the potential targets. And agreed if we do decide not to pursue because of this, we'd deffo need to look for alternatives.
  • Sellish
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.
  • Alex02
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    Much preferred Grealish over Maddison especially recently, for what Maddison will cost I’d rather us look elsewhere
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I don't think anyone so far has said they think we should sign him if this is true, but we should wait until the facts come out before labelling him a drunk driver imo.
  • Alex02
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.
    Of course Pogba had to be brought into it :lol:
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I don't think anyone so far has said they think we should sign him if this is true, but we should wait until the facts come out before labelling him a drunk driver imo.
    In fairness it’s his car and pictures of him looking very drunk, whether he was driving or not it’s very irresponsible with whats going on
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    edited March 29
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.
    Of course Pogba had to be brought into it :lol:
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I don't think anyone so far has said they think we should sign him if this is true, but we should wait until the facts come out before labelling him a drunk driver imo.
    In fairness it’s his car and pictures of him looking very drunk, whether he was driving or not it’s very irresponsible with whats going on

    I'm not trying to defend him if it's all true, nothing like that, I just want to be sure it's true before coming to the final conclusion, that's all. It's no small thing he's being accused of.
  • Alex02
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 30
    Apollo wrote: »
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.
    Of course Pogba had to be brought into it :lol:
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I don't think anyone so far has said they think we should sign him if this is true, but we should wait until the facts come out before labelling him a drunk driver imo.
    In fairness it’s his car and pictures of him looking very drunk, whether he was driving or not it’s very irresponsible with whats going on

    I'm not trying to defend him if it's all true, nothing like that, I just want to be sure it's true before coming to the final conclusion, that's all. It's no small thing he's being accused of.

    Yeah I get that, I think whatever comes of it it looks very bad, very disappointing considering how likely a move looked for him.

    Slightly more positive is this on Sancho, as well as Dortmund’s CEO’s comments earlier. Not sure on the source but 400k p/w if it’s heavily incentivised isn’t too bad
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.
    Of course Pogba had to be brought into it :lol:
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I don't think anyone so far has said they think we should sign him if this is true, but we should wait until the facts come out before labelling him a drunk driver imo.
    In fairness it’s his car and pictures of him looking very drunk, whether he was driving or not it’s very irresponsible with whats going on

    I'm not trying to defend him if it's all true, nothing like that, I just want to be sure it's true before coming to the final conclusion, that's all. It's no small thing he's being accused of.

    Yeah I get that, I think whatever comes of it it looks very bad, very disappointing considering how likely a move looked for him.

    Slightly more positive is this on Sancho, as well as Dortmund’s CEO’s comments earlier. Not sure on the source but 400k p/w if it’s heavily incentivised isn’t too bad

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united/failure-to-capture-130m-sancho-would-be-calamitous-for-man-united-39085194.html
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    edited March 30
    When I read that above article earlier, I thought the wording of the wages part was a little strange. Is he suggesting an incentive/performance based deal meaning he can earn that if he meets set targets, like Rashford's deal, or is he saying that he'll have a set clause to sign a new contract after 2 years at that new wage if he continues the upward trajectory he's on?
  • Ahmer50x
    22357 posts Club Captain
    Sellish wrote: »
    I rather take the living joke that is Pogba then a drunk driver.

    I’ll take none of the above personally.
  • Tornado31619
    20629 posts Club Captain
    I know that he’d be the priciest of the three, but Neves is younger than both of them and would allow Bruno to play further upfield.

    Really disappointing about Grealish if true.
  • Tornado31619
    20629 posts Club Captain
    Knew somebody would bring that up :lol:

    But seriously, if we’re against signing Maddison then surely that implies we want somebody to allow Bruno to play further forward? Who else is there, maybe Partey?
  • UM4R
    4313 posts Moderator
    Knew somebody would bring that up :lol:

    But seriously, if we’re against signing Maddison then surely that implies we want somebody to allow Bruno to play further forward? Who else is there, maybe Partey?

    Partey, Saul, Fabian , Ndidi to name a few
    plenty of players out there just depends on if scouts do their jobs
  • Apollo
    19012 posts World Class
    UM4R wrote: »
    Knew somebody would bring that up :lol:

    But seriously, if we’re against signing Maddison then surely that implies we want somebody to allow Bruno to play further forward? Who else is there, maybe Partey?

    Partey, Saul, Fabian , Ndidi to name a few
    plenty of players out there just depends on if scouts do their jobs

    Given the fact that we've targeted the right players under Ole so far for the most part, I'm not too worried about us finding a good alternative tbh, as always the bigger issue would be Ed and Judge getting the deal done for whoever we go for.

    What a way for Grealish to screw up his big move though if this is true, about to get his move to United and he throws it all away
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14327 posts World Class
    Big rumours coming out of Spain that we're increasingly confident that we can get Saul apparently

    I'd be delighted with him tbh, very good midfielder
Sign In or Register to comment.