The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Shshj
    4542 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Alex02 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Piatek would be a quality signing. Someone we should be in for if one of our strikers goes.

If that’s the asking price and none of the Prem big boys go in for him, it’ll be criminal.

Man has fallen off a bit this year but if you look at the stats, that’s down to Milan not making the chances as much as him not taking them.

Guy has the quality to play at the highest stage IMO

I saw him a fair bit last season (haven’t watched much Serie A this year) and he was pure class. You don’t lose that in 6 months.

United should pay that asking price ASAP.

That’s not something that’ll improve if he comes here

If we get Bruno it will. Big if though.

Bruno putting balls on a plate for Piatek :love:

Yes, Bruno would be an excellent acquisition for Milan
  • Sellish
    10024 posts Has That Special Something
    Apollo wrote: »
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Piatek would be a quality signing. Someone we should be in for if one of our strikers goes.

If that’s the asking price and none of the Prem big boys go in for him, it’ll be criminal.

Man has fallen off a bit this year but if you look at the stats, that’s down to Milan not making the chances as much as him not taking them.

Guy has the quality to play at the highest stage IMO

I saw him a fair bit last season (haven’t watched much Serie A this year) and he was pure class. You don’t lose that in 6 months.

United should pay that asking price ASAP.

That’s not something that’ll improve if he comes here

If we get Bruno it will. Big if though.

Bruno putting balls on a plate for Mason :love:

• Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain

Ole: I hear Cavani and Piatek are available.
    Woodward: Yeah so?
    Ole: I need a striker. They'll both do nicely
    Woodward:
    3KQPXF.gif
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up
    In 2019-20, Krzysztof Piątek has scored one open goal in Serie A at a rate of 0.08 per 90. He has had six big chances but has only scored one which is one of the worst conversion rates in Europe and his open play xG is 4.49.

:D
  • Apollo
    18488 posts World Class
    Funny how they all turn up together :D
  • Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain
    In 2019-20, Krzysztof Piątek has scored one open goal in Serie A at a rate of 0.08 per 90. He has had six big chances but has only scored one which is one of the worst conversion rates in Europe and his open play xG is 4.49.

6 months does not negate the magic of last season or his career prior to it in lesser leagues.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up

6 months does not negate the magic of last season or his career prior to it in lesser leagues.

There's been many cases of a big fish in a small pond doing well for one season at a club, especially in Serie A :D
  • forearms
    5103 posts Big Money Move
    10 days left in the window and we are desperately trying to hold onto 5-10mil instead of bringing in someone that can help. Those two idiots must get to keep that as a bonus considering how reluctant they are to part with it.
  • Cyodine
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    forearms wrote: »
    10 days left in the window and we are desperately trying to hold onto 5-10mil instead of bringing in someone that can help. Those two idiots must get to keep that as a bonus considering how reluctant they are to part with it.

You'll probably get Bruno but Woodward and Judge will say something about how they worked all month to secure him and couldn't focus on other deals.
  • forearms
    5103 posts Big Money Move
    Cyodine wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »

You'll probably get Bruno but Woodward and Judge will say something about how they worked all month to secure him and couldn't focus on other deals.

Nope. They will say we weren't really interested in him, or something about agent fees. They cant admit fault, or incompetence.
  • MorroWtje
    5257 posts Big Money Move
    Actually starting to think we won't make a signing this window. If we don't, when honestly we need 2-3 at a minimum i could see there start to be a huge revolt against the board with protests n ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at OT
  • EA_Roger
    919 posts EA Community Manager
    edited January 21
    Hello, it's me, the guy who brings you bad news! I removed comments that we derailing the thread to avoid this one from going off-topic again. Thanks for the reports, any questions on the posts you can DM me. Other than that....

source.gif
  • Keano
    15363 posts World Class
    El_Nino wrote: »
    @Ahmer50x @Apollo @Keano
    You may have already made comment on it, so apologies if I missed it, as expected I can see the regulars slating Ole regarding Rashford, are you guys less blameful of Ole, or is this terrible from him in your guys opinions too?

Sorry for the late reply @El_Nino

So regarding the Rashford situation, all parties are at fault...

Rashford is at fault for not making it clear how bad he felt & knowin gin the long run, it was always going to get worse without proper treatment/rest.

Ole is at fault for if knowing about the issues, still playing Rashford instead of making him rest or get it sorted

The medical team is at fault for not actually acting as a medical team & clearing him to play or going "you prob shouldn't play, but you can if you like".

Everyone is at fault, but rushing players back seems to be a problem with us, be it because the medical team is poor, or because the management team are rushing them back as the squad depth is so small & we need them asap... either way it's backfiring on us & needs to be sorted by not bringing players back till they're 100% as well as buying depth & rotating at times (so the depth needs to be good as well).

• Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain

Ole needs to drop him from the first team. I know he hasn't played but don't even get him bench experience.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Why are Inter taking all these players off your hands :joy:
  • Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain

Best explanation I’ve heard yet is Conte wants the United job and is getting a jump on clearing out the deadwood.

I expect them to be in for Matic in the summer too from what I’ve heard :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    20211 posts Club Captain

What’s the point? Dave was already booked.
  • Pxul_
    9202 posts League Winner
    Look at all the other players around the ref not just DDG
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner

Best explanation I’ve heard yet is Conte wants the United job and is getting a jump on clearing out the deadwood.

I expect them to be in for Matic in the summer too from what I’ve heard :joy:

So funny :joy: also where's Doofus gone?

I sort of understand it because it wasn't just Dave and your players were really going in on the ref which wasn't necessary.
  • Tornado31619
    20211 posts Club Captain
    Then why didn’t he just book all of them?
  • Pxul_
    9202 posts League Winner
    Doofus got banned after you iirc along with finsfan.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Then why didn’t he just book all of them?

Regardless of bookings or not it isn't the right way to do things, ref's only human after all. Don't want to be teaching lower level football that this is okay. That goes for any team that hounds a ref like that. I remember Barca were great at it :joy:

For me VAR has been brought in to stop things like that happening. If a decision looks dodgy, it'll always go to VAR regardless of the players surrounding and berating the ref's. We need communication between the VAR ref and ref on the pitch to be heard during games like they do in Australia. That would clear out 90% of the problems but you'd then have the issue of stopping every single player from swearing.
  • Keano
    15363 posts World Class
    The misconduct I understand, but if you look at incidents all over the shop, you have teams surrounding refs still... so if this charge has been against us, you'll have to give it more often now since other teams don't do the simple... Only the captain can approach the ref rule. We deserved it for that, but my point being we're not the only ones, but i haven't seen another team charged with it in a while.
  • Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain
    Don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about the rules. Want my team to surround the referee, fines be damned.
  • Keano
    15363 posts World Class
    Don't give a **** about the rules. Want my team to surround the referee, fines be damned.

Can't be risking Williams getting a yellow for surrounding the ref @Ahmer50x we already know he'd getting one for a tackle in the 90 mins too :trollface:
  • yosef167
    861 posts Semi-Pro

i remember against everton (i think) the goal that was a foul on de gea in the 5 meters area non of the players went to the ref and so the goal wasnt even checked in VAR
    so yea this should be allowed to do instead of giving a fine to alert that something wrong was on and they was right. as we also know VAR does favour liverpool clearly this season.
  • Ahmer50x
    22012 posts Club Captain
    ac-table-sport-most-cances-created-this-season.jpg?w=1240

Maddison and Grealish neck and neck

Buendia continuing to post big numbers too. Has to be seriously considered as a RW target if we miss out on top 4 (and therefore Sancho).
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something