The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Cyodine
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Back 2 minutes and already talking **** 😅 how about listen to them people who actually follow the club?

Saying that a club wont buy two 60m+ footballers for one position when a lot of other areas need funds isnt talking ****.

Fair play if united do, but again, just being logical.

Midfield is our major area of need.

This has been reported elsewhere too. United want Bruno now as a long term Pogba replacement and then a 10 in the summer.

I know it looks like big expense but remember that Pogba will be sold.

How does the club go from overpaying for Maguire to penny pinching for real talent?
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Back 2 minutes and already talking **** 😅 how about listen to them people who actually follow the club?

Saying that a club wont buy two 60m+ footballers for one position when a lot of other areas need funds isnt talking ****.

This has been reported elsewhere too. United want Bruno now as a long term Pogba replacement and then a 10 in the summer.

How does the club go from overpaying for Maguire to penny pinching for real talent?

Ask Ed Woodward.
  • Sellish
    10024 posts Has That Special Something

Not sure if Bruno is "real talent".
    He is a good player but he is no Maddison/Grealish/Havertz.
  • Retro_G
    31948 posts National Team Captain
    Sporting aren't going to take the same amount they turned down in the summer from Spurs. It's January, you always need to pay a premium in this window.
  • Sellish
    Just remembered that Young can't play Europa League for Inter.
  • Cyodine
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sellish wrote: »

Really? I would think he is at least equal to Maddison & Grealish. I don't follow Havertz too much but I'd imagine they would all put of similar numbers too each other...?
  • Apollo
    18437 posts World Class
    Bellingham with another goal for Birmingham
  • Sellish
    edited January 18

Really? I would think he is at least equal to Maddison & Grealish. I don't follow Havertz too much but I'd imagine they would all put of similar numbers too each other...?

Maddison & Grealish are doing it in the PL and Havertz is really young.
    Therefore I put them in a higher bracket.
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain

It’s the Portuguese league. Plus, he’s older.

Let’s be honest. None of us know. Nobody watches him closely. He could be the next Joao Mario or a Frank Lampard regen.
  • Retro_G
    31948 posts National Team Captain

Are you judging Bruno on that one game last night? Doubt he was giving it his all with so much transfer speculation. Majority of teams don't even play their players when they're caught up in a transfer saga. I watched Bruno against Liverpool a few months ago, he was fantastic, that proved he can play against difficult opposition.
  • Sellish
    Retro_G wrote: »

Are you judging Bruno on that one game last night? Doubt he was giving it his all with so much transfer speculation. Majority of teams don't even play their players when they're caught up in a transfer saga. I watched Bruno against Liverpool a few months ago, he was fantastic, that proved he can play against difficult opposition.

Didn't watch the game last night tbh.
    He is a good player but he is 25 and stuck in Liga NOS. He might come here and become our best player idk.
    But Maddion & Grealish are a bit younger and does it in the Prem. Havertz is doing it in Bundesliga at 20 years old.
  • Sellish
    Didn't take long for Håland to score his first goal for Dortmund.
    Great finish aswell
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero

You have been told they are literally for different positions.
  • Wyojasond
    13314 posts Has That Special Something
    Great finish aswell

And now two 😎
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    If we aren't signing Sancho or a big name for the right I wouldn't mind Fraser on a free this summer. Quality player, just stuck in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of a team this season, good rotation option with James/Rashford for either wing.
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain
    Haaland is going to be one of the elite strikers of the next generation, but don't worry, we've got the other one already :blush:
  • Pietu
    5951 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 18
    Great finish aswell

And now two 😎

And now the third, what a debut!
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    wth22 wrote: »
    If we aren't signing Sancho or a big name for the right I wouldn't mind Fraser on a free this summer. Quality player, just stuck in a **** of a team this season, good rotation option with James/Rashford for either wing.

Disagree. Average player who’s had one above average season.
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain
    The correct answer is to sign both. We need depth.

Sancho/Fraser
    Martial/Greenwood
    Rashford/James

:sunglasses:
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    If we aren't signing Sancho or a big name for the right I wouldn't mind Fraser on a free this summer. Quality player, just stuck in a **** of a team this season, good rotation option with James/Rashford for either wing.

7 goals and 14 assists in a season (just 1 less than Hazard, more than anyone else) for a midtable side is way better than above average even if you think he's an average player. Would be no risk at a free, worst case him being British and PL proven we can flip him for £20m+.
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero

7 goals and 14 assists in a season (just 1 less than Hazard, more than anyone else) for a midtable side is way better than above average even if you think he's an average player. Would be no risk at a free, worst case him being British and PL proven we can flip him for £20m+.

Yeah I’ll give you that’s above average actually however he has done nothing this year in the exact same team. Was just a one off season imo but as you say it’s obviously no risk if he did sign.
  • Apollo
    18437 posts World Class
    Grealish with another class goal today
  • Teh Zombz
    4212 posts National Call-Up
    really need chelsea to drop points today
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    really need chelsea to drop points today

Their next 4 matches after this:

Arsenal (H)
    Leicester (A)
    Man United (H)
    Spurs (H)

Should be some points dropped there too but yeah today would be massive given we're gonna lose tomorrow
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain
    Newcastle :sunglasses:

giphy.gif
  • Apollo
    18437 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Spurs dropped 2 points, decent start to the weekend for us.

Arsenal drop 2 points

Chelsea drop all 3

Thank you Newcastle :blush:
  • Ahmer50x
    22009 posts Club Captain

Arsenal drop 2 points

Chelsea drop all 3

We all know what's coming next: United drop all 3 points :joy:
  • Sellish

Arsenal drop 2 points

Chelsea drop all 3

We all know what's coming next: United drop all 3 points :joy:

Ofcourse but less damaging now.