The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Southgatology
    1168 posts Professional
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Slow day when United win so no rival fans can come in & just talk nonsense.

We should be in for Haaland, if we get him is another matter.

Yeah we let United fans do that themselves :joy:

I guess that we’ve learned from the best.
    Gervonta wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    It’s okay. Romero is the best back up keeper in the league.

Well he is, doesn't mean we wouldn't rather our first choice keeper playing if he was fit.

I'd happily have Adrian over bloody Romero.
    We'll go on a similar run to last year when we had a mad unbeaten run. Those games after during the Xmas period will kill us though.

We'll be top or 2nd by the start of Xmas period.

Your opinions are so bad. It’s good nobody takes notice.

Not opinion, fact, we will be top or 2nd by the start of the Xmas period. Thanks for taking notice.

Judging by my interaction with this guy in the football thread, this post doesn’t surprise me in the slightest 😆
  • Sellish
    9833 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Imagine winning 2-1 against spurs pffft pathetic

Since some people on here don’t get my humour...
    we did it too

My response was humour as wel... @Pxul_ :'(

Was more at a certain swede ;)

I've been at work, what have I done? :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    19017 posts World Class
  • Ahmer50x
    20938 posts Club Captain

Don't think this has been posted in here but it follows a consistent theme.

Rashford: "Ole is a great guy and he has the club's interests at heart so there's not a better person for the job in my opinion." -November 21

Wan-Bissaka: "Trust the process" -December 4

Idk whether or not Ole is good enough. Time will tell. But unlike the three previous managers, in his hour of need, the dressing room has backed him rather than downed tools.

I'm happy to see that, whatever happens moving forward.
  • wth22
    10886 posts Has That Special Something
    Sheffield down 2, Arsenal down 1, if Brighton can hold on to a point we will finish the gameweek in 6th.

Small victories :D
  • Ahmer50x
    20938 posts Club Captain
    wth22 wrote: »
    Sheffield down 2, Arsenal down 1, if Brighton can hold on to a point we will finish the gameweek in 6th.

Ffs stop jinxing things :lol:
  • Tornado31619
    19017 posts World Class
    Hey, he was talking about Brighton drawing, not winning :wink:
  • Ahmer50x
    20938 posts Club Captain
    Hey, he was talking about Brighton drawing, not winning :wink:

I don't care. Don't talk about how results are going our way until full time.
  • Keano
    14893 posts Has That Special Something

Stop posting about scores during games, you're the biggest jinx on this forum :trollface:
  • Apollo
    17482 posts World Class

@wth22 posts about a rival losing, they almost immediately score:

tenor.gif?itemid=7373985

We've talked about this :joy:
  • wth22
    10886 posts Has That Special Something
    We're not going to finish top 4 this season, let's see if that works :trollface:
  • Tornado31619
    19017 posts World Class
    Arsenal putting in a worse performance against Brighton than ours :lol:
  • Keano
    @wth22 before you go & post...

giphy.gif
  • Ahmer50x
    20938 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2019

Shut up shut up shut up

Wait for full time

Also, we did really well against Brighton :tongue:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14017 posts Has That Special Something
    Sorry lads, just catching up... What's the arsenal score? And how's pepe doing tonight?
    :trollface:
  • Apollo
    17482 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    Results today round this round of fixtures off nicely, made a little progress back up the league and two of the top six contenders lose this week. Plenty of work still to do but a good week for us.
  • Tornado31619
    19017 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Shut up shut up shut up

Wait for full time

Also, we did really well against Brighton :tongue:

*away :wink:
  • forearms
    5048 posts Big Money Move
    Get Pogba back, switch to 4-3-3, and keep pressing both offensively and defensively, and maybe we can make a push for top 4 yet.
  • Apollo
    17482 posts World Class
    forearms wrote: »
    Get Pogba back, switch to 4-3-3, and keep pressing both offensively and defensively, and maybe we can make a push for top 4 yet.

Need a couple of January signings as well, we couldn't cope with another injury crisis like earlier in the season. A midfielder and a striker in January as well as the points you mentioned and we can put the pressure on the other contenders for it.
  • forearms
    5048 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »

Need a couple of January signings as well, we couldn't cope with another injury crisis like earlier in the season. A midfielder and a striker in January as well as the points you mentioned and we can put the pressure on the other contenders for it.

I'm assuming (hope upon hope) that we already have our targets and will get at least 1 signing this Winter. The real issue isnt the targets, obviously, but the inept Woodward/Judge combo actually getting those signings completed.
  • Keano
    Need to get to January without any injuries yet... but Pogba is a big miss (aslong as we play 433, as in 4231 he's a defensive liability at times... though no more than Pereira I suppose).
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14017 posts Has That Special Something
    Feels awfy weird without a "good ebening" from our arsenal pals tonight.... Where you at guys?
  • Still don't think he's the right man to move us forward.
  • El_Nino
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    Not going to lie, I’m pretty happy your sticking with Ole and giving him money, I think it’ll end badly.
  • Keano
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I’m pretty happy your sticking with Ole and giving him money, I think it’ll end badly.

If it does, it does... but you stand by your manager if you believe in the process. If it does work out, then a lot of rival fans will have egg on their face.
  • Ahmer50x
    20938 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »

If it does, it does... but you stand by your manager if you believe in the process. If it does work out, then a lot of rival fans will have egg on their face.

Rivals are supposed to doubt us. The real egg will be for the Goldbridge style plastics.