Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Pxul_
    9424 posts League Winner
    Ole out = waste of life, human garbage, unemployed, incel,

Ole in = pillar of community, great guy, makes 100k a year, bangs supermodels

Why does this comment have 14 likes? I had no idea there was even 14 people in the RF section😂
  • Pxul_
    9424 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Liverpool would win that 3-2. Great 2nd half still. Tough place to go to.

Liverpool wouldn't go 2-0 down to Sheffield United.

Tbf Liverpool wouldn’t get 2 goals against us

We didn’t need to. We came for 3 points and that’s what we got.

Bet you anything we’ll crush you at Anfield.

You were very lucky to get 3 points, and I bet you anything you won’t crush us and I also bet you anything you’ve been to max two games a season at Anfield, if that.

What is it with fans of smaller clubs being obsessed with diverting the debate to game attendance? :D

I live near London, which is miles away from Liverpool, and getting tickets to a Liverpool game for a good price these days is nigh on impossible. In fact, the only Liverpool game I’ve been to this season is the one at MK Dons.
    Die hard fan

Why are you so obsessed with me?
    What makes you think I’m obsessed with you?

:D

You two make a cute couple!
    God no. Bet he bangs on nonstop about xG and VAR to his wife

Ffs😂
  • Ahmer50x
    23664 posts Club Captain

You were very lucky to get 3 points, and I bet you anything you won’t crush us and I also bet you anything you’ve been to max two games a season at Anfield, if that.

What is it with fans of smaller clubs being obsessed with diverting the debate to game attendance? :D

I live near London, which is miles away from Liverpool, and getting tickets to a Liverpool game for a good price these days is nigh on impossible. In fact, the only Liverpool game I’ve been to this season is the one at MK Dons.
    Die hard fan

Why are you so obsessed with me?
    What makes you think I’m obsessed with you?

:D

You two make a cute couple!
    God no. Bet he bangs on nonstop about xG and VAR to his wife

“He’s not out of my league, he’s just not my type.” -every person who ever gets rejected

It’s okay Mike. I’m sure there’s someone out there for you :tongue:
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t bang on about xG or VAR to my partner, but tbf I have banged on about Men’s fragrances for the past few weeks and she’s clearly sick of it :D
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner
    I don’t bang on about xG or VAR to my partner, but tbf I have banged on about Men’s fragrances for the past few weeks and she’s clearly sick of it :D

Amazon black friday has some deals.
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    arsenalap wrote: »

Amazon black friday has some deals.

@SDoofus If your missus gets sick of it, apparently @arsenalap is all ears :trollface:

• Tornado31619
    21646 posts Club Captain
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Ole out = waste of life, human garbage, unemployed, incel,

Ole in = pillar of community, great guy, makes 100k a year, bangs supermodels

Why does this comment have 14 likes? I had no idea there was even 14 people in the RF section😂

Look at the names.
  • Tornado31619
    21646 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

Front 3 is fire. Just get them a midfield.

What is your ideal midfied to improve the team?

McTominay, Pogba and Maddison would be tasty, I doubt Pogba will stick around though - not sure what other #8's were after?

There's a certain Portuguese no. 8 I know of :trollface:
  • Lard_Lad
    12737 posts Has That Special Something

So why not support your local team? You also didn’t respond to my question and brought the debate more to attendance.
  • Tornado31619
    21646 posts Club Captain

So why not support your local team? You also didn’t respond to my question and brought the debate more to attendance.

Maybe his family supports Liverpool?
  • Lard_Lad
    12737 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »

Wouldnt bother never seen the guy post just wants his 5 minutes of fame whilst the sugars still in the system 🤷‍♂️😂 its much easier to get tickrts to small clubs.

Tbf I’ve never been here cause I couldn’t give a toss about Manchester. But united have played them today so I thought I’d come in and see what Manchester fans thought of the game.
  • Apollo
    20039 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

Wouldnt bother never seen the guy post just wants his 5 minutes of fame whilst the sugars still in the system 🤷‍♂️😂 its much easier to get tickrts to small clubs.

Tbf I’ve never been here cause I couldn’t give a toss about Manchester. But united have played them today so I thought I’d come in and see what Manchester fans thought of the game.

We don't all call them Sheffield on this forum, you know :D Plenty call them by their proper name.
  • SDoofus
    edited November 2019

I didn’t follow football until the age of 12/13. My Stepdad, who had lived in Liverpool for the majority of his life, got me into it soon after he met my Mum. He took me to a few games in the early 2000s and naturally, I formed a strong bond with the Club.

I didn’t even have a local team in 2002. I’ve lived the majority of my life in Milton Keynes and they didn’t even have a Club until 2004, 2 years after I began to support Liverpool. Obviously at that point, I was emotionally tied and loyal to the team I supported, and wouldn’t change it.

I’ve supported Liverpool for 17 years, now.

Don’t really see what this has to do with anything, though?

Edit: not that it even matters, but I’ve paid £5 a month for LFCTV GO on the official website since it launched in 2007, so I’ve put £720 into the Club for that alone, on top of some very expensive ticket purchases throughout the years
  • SDoofus
    edited November 2019
    The average season ticket cost for Sheffield United is £458 :D

I spent more than that on tickets to just 6 games last season, lmao.

Edit: and one of them was free/a gift, so technically just 5 games.
  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move

I've spent nearly that for one pair of tickets for United/Barcelona in Washington DC. lol.
  • SDoofus
    forearms wrote: »

I've spent nearly that for one pair of tickets for United/Barcelona in Washington DC. lol.

It’s genuinely ridiculous how fans of smaller teams tend to look down on fans of bigger teams that aren’t local to them.
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    forearms wrote: »

It’s genuinely ridiculous how fans of smaller teams tend to look down on fans of bigger teams that aren’t local to them.

Liverpool, United etc wouldn't be the global brands/big teams they are today if that was the case... America, Asia, India etc is where alot of the money comes in, but small teams wouldn't understand brand/marketing :trollface:

I'm starting to sound like Woodward ffs.
  • Can't see sancho wanting to come unless there's CL football on offer. Next summer at the earliest imho

It take havertz over Maddison personally lol
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Can't see sancho wanting to come unless there's CL football on offer. Next summer at the earliest imho

It take havertz over Maddison personally lol

The chances of getting Sancho without CL football is slim.
  • Apollo
    20039 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019

While that doesn't surprise me that its seen as a problem as Raiola is an absolute ****, we really need to focus on the midfield first before spending ages negotiating with that clown
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Where is Brandon Williams FIFA 20 card ea?
  • Apollo
    20039 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »

While that doesn't surprise me that its seen as a problem as Raiola is an absolute ****, we really need to focus on the midfield first before spending ages negotiating with that clown

• Ahmer50x
    23664 posts Club Captain

Would be typical United to bottle a lead against Sheffield United but somehow hold a narrow lead to beat City :joy:
  • Cyodine
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite

Would be typical United to bottle a lead against Sheffield United but somehow hold a narrow lead to beat City :joy:

Very likely scenario and the one I hope for!
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    Apollo wrote: »

What’s Haaland like? I’ve heard him mentioned a bit in the last couple of days but hadn’t heard of him before.
  • Pietu
    6910 posts Big Money Move

Wasn't there talk in here about Pereira and how he is good after one of your games? Or something like that? Or am I just completely remembering wrong?