Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Sellish
    9524 posts League Winner

Hope he can get himself fit soon and stay fit.
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain
    Like Phil Jones or Eric Bailly, Dalot is never "fully fit". He's just between injuries.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13762 posts Has That Special Something
    Take nothing away from Rashford, classy finish...

But it was Kosovo ffs 😂 my grandad could bang one in
  • arsenalap
    6111 posts Big Money Move
    Take nothing away from Rashford, classy finish...

But it was Kosovo ffs 😂 my grandad could bang one in

Kosovo played some alright stuff. Not the best defending but not a terrible side.
  • wth22
    10530 posts Has That Special Something
    If Rashford could finish more chances with that clinicality and composure he could become genuinely world class already, could put up big numbers this season.
  • TakeItSlow
    8043 posts League Winner
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Not bad for someone with less talent than Iwobi, eh? @TakeItSlow

Honestly mate you're becoming obsessed. 1 in 3 of your posts tag Womb :D

He’s fully obsessed, just let him be.
  • Tornado31619
    17904 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Takes one to know one.
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain
    wth22 wrote: »
    If Rashford could finish more chances with that clinicality and composure he could become genuinely world class already, could put up big numbers this season.

I mean, he's matched Salah so far so not bad but obviously agree with your main point.

Man has the highest xG in the league. If he were actually clinical, he'd be top scorer in the league.
  • TakeItSlow
    8043 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Takes one to know one.

I know you are but what am I!
  • wth22
    10530 posts Has That Special Something
    wth22 wrote: »

I mean, he's matched Salah so far so not bad but obviously agree with your main point.

Man has the highest xG in the league. If he were actually clinical, he'd be top scorer in the league.

Yeah, he's still turned it around very well from a few weeks ago where he seemed physically and mentally shot.
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Who are the club bosses?

I can’t decide between @Keano and @Ahmer50x for United. I think @Ahmer50x is fairly highly respected but @Keano just has that boss of the United thread vibe.

@finsfan85 is definitely Chelsea’s boss as well as their troll :D

@arsenalap is Arsenal’s

I don’t think Liverpool have one, but if I had to say one, I’d probably say @ChrisLFC. Not sure why. He doesn’t post an awful lot but when he comes in and posts, it’s got that boss vibe.
    Interesting talking point. This is going to be on my mind all day
  • El_Nino
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    Mike wrote: »
    Who are the club bosses?

I can’t decide between @Keano and @Ahmer50x for United. I think @Ahmer50x is fairly highly respected but @Keano just has that boss of the United thread vibe.

@arsenalap is Arsenal’s

I don’t think Liverpool have one, but if I had to say one, I’d probably say @ChrisLFC. Not sure why. He doesn’t post an awful lot but when he comes in and posts, it’s got that boss vibe.

It must be for you to dig it up and reply this long after it was posted
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Who are the club bosses?

@arsenalap is Arsenal’s

It must be for you to dig it up and reply this long after it was posted
    Why the sass? It’s a good talking point.
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain
    edited November 18

Ornstein's exact words: "As Adam Crafton reported last week, Man Utd are keen on Haaland. I've been told by one source that his father has visited and been seen at United's training ground - but I don't know that for certain. Although Mandzukic may have the profile United are looking for, I'd be surprised if they went for him if he still has played so little football come January. Plus they are now scoring more goals (Bournemouth aside) so it might not be as pressing a concerns for January as it was looking a few weeks ago."

Probably just visiting as he is friends with Ole but still interesting to imagine.
  • Wyojasond
    12232 posts Has That Special Something

Ornstein's exact words: "As Adam Crafton reported last week, Man Utd are keen on Haaland. I've been told by one source that his father has visited and been seen at United's training ground - but I don't know that for certain. Although Mandzukic may have the profile United are looking for, I'd be surprised if they went for him if he still has played so little football come January. Plus they are now scoring more goals (Bournemouth aside) so it might not be as pressing a concerns for January as it was looking a few weeks ago."

Probably just visiting as he is friends with Ole but still interesting to imagine.

I think he’ll go to Leipzig honestly. Perfect replacement for Werner and will be a nice step up for him.
  • UM4R
    4050 posts Moderator
    our net debt increased by £140m in the last year :neutral:
  • Keano
    14285 posts Has That Special Something
    UM4R wrote: »

Big up the Glazers 😂

Can’t wait for them to clear off.
  • Pietu
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »

Big up the Glazers

• UM4R
    4050 posts Moderator

Big up the Glazers 😂

sadly can't see them going anytime soon :disappointed:

the money it would take to buy us would be crazy, that only leaves some middle-eastern royal family as a viable buyer in terms of pure finances
  • Keano

Big up the Glazers 😂

the money it would take to buy us would be crazy, that only leaves some middle-eastern royal family as a viable buyer in terms of pure finances

Yeah thats the issue, so can see it being a while before they go yet, shame really as now is the time we need good owners, instead they’re parasites intent on sucking all the resources from the club.
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain

Axel coming back to take his rightful place alongside Captain Maguire <3
  • Apollo
    16362 posts World Class

Brilliant news, can't be long now!

Also, @Pxul_
  • UM4R
    4050 posts Moderator

Big up the Glazers 😂

Yeah thats the issue, so can see it being a while before they go yet, shame really as now is the time we need good owners, instead they’re parasites intent on sucking all the resources from the club.

it's embarrassing how far our club has fallen behind in so many areas, hardly any investment in key areas of the club. :disappointed:
  • Keano

Big up the Glazers 😂

it's embarrassing how far our club has fallen behind in so many areas, hardly any investment in key areas of the club. :disappointed:

The fact we have been using 30+ players as main players (never mind the fact the last 2 rbs we had before AWB were both over 30 and wingers), no proper RW’er since Nani/Valencia got pushed back, cb wasneeded for years, priding ourselves on our youth, yet we arguably have only the third best youth academy in the country now (Behind City and Chelsea, not my words, just seen reports and such say as much).
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain

Pretty mad that Greenwood is so young that he hasn't met Rooney.

Club need to get that sorted straight away.

Personally hoping we draw Derby at Old Trafford in the FA Cup so we can see him grace the pitch one more time.
  • Ahmer50x
    20005 posts Club Captain

Mood within the camp seems very good. If we can somehow beat Sheffield United (I don't think we will) then we can really go on a run given our December fixtures.

Only issue is that Spurs seem set to sack Poch before our match so we'll have to see how that affects them.
  • Tornado31619
    17904 posts World Class
    It’s going to be -20C when we go to Kazakhstan next week, so we can’t actually be outside for more than 10 minutes.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Europa League.
  • Pietu
    It’s going to be -20C when we go to Kazakhstan next week, so we can’t actually be outside for more than 10 minutes.

-20C is easy :wink:
  • Pietu
    edited November 19

What do you mean with this part? @Tornado31619