Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Imagine the scenes if Twitter were around back then.

We have more keyboard warriors these days I believe... 1 or 2 even in this thread alone... Proper balloons.

But hey... Maybe I'm just being too optimistic for some eh...
  • TakeItSlow
    7329 posts Big Money Move
    The greenwood videos...

Not my club, not my striker. Pretty disturbing.
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    That’s great that 😂
  • Apollo
    14932 posts Has That Special Something
  • Apollo

Wow that's sad to post that about himself

Trying to promote himself to help find a new club in the summer? :D
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    By stats he had a good game no?
  • Apollo
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    By stats he had a good game no?

He was alright, nothing special. Not sure why he feels the need to broadcast his stats from the game on twitter though :D
  • ViVaWhom
    8117 posts League Winner
    i thought he had a good game anyway
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31880 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 21
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    i thought he had a good game anyway

He did. But was odd of him to post lol
  • Sellish
    9176 posts League Winner
    Gazzaniga surely is in the same bracket as Romero in best second keepers.
  • SDoofus
    5052 posts Big Money Move
    Sellish wrote: »

Adrian B)
  • Kellnerr
    2575 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sellish wrote: »

Have you seen his howler in the first half? Was saved by the offside flag.

I'd actually throw in Fährmann and Ward. Martinez looked quality the other day too
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class
    None of these jokers being mentioned are in Romero's league.
  • Pughy30
    26056 posts Player of the Year
    Another Spurs defeat, i got my money on Poch being at you lot by next season
  • Teh Zombz
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    spurs B)
  • WryLucky
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Top four might be tighter than I thought...
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class
    WryLucky wrote: »

Honestly think Frank and Ole have to be licking their lips atm

Chelsea and United got a better shot at it than Arsenal and Spurs atm IMO
  • Kellnerr
    Called it before the season along with others, but surely Leicester is another threat for top4, especially with not playing European football. If anything, that result is a rather bad one for Arsenal, United and Chelsea I'd even say.
  • WryLucky
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Called it before the season along with others, but surely Leicester is another threat for top4, especially with not playing European football. If anything, that result is a rather bad one for Arsenal, United and Chelsea I'd even say.

I think they rely too much on Maddison to get it, and I think he got injured in that game. Not sure how bad it is.
  • Kellnerr

I think they rely too much on Maddison to get it, and I think he got injured in that game. Not sure how bad it is.

Didn't look serious imo. But yeah, they need Maddison and Vardy to stay fit.
  • arsenalap
    5115 posts Big Money Move

I dont get your optimism. You haven't even played any better than us really.. That watford game was horrific in the 2nd half but we've played alright bar that with a few players yet to come into the side.

I could see why Chelsea fans might have some though. They're doing well without Kante, James, Rudiger, RLC, CHO.
  • Kman
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    arsenalap wrote: »

I dont get your optimism. You haven't even played any better than us really.. That watford game was horrific in the 2nd half but we've played alright bar that with a few players yet to come into the side.

I could see why Chelsea fans might have some though. They're doing well without Kante, James, Rudiger, RLC, CHO.

I’d say our backline makes us edge you out slightly atm. Be interesting to see if our defence or your attack wins when we play.
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class

I’m optimistic because your defense is nonexistent and honestly your attacking play isn’t that exciting.

I’ve seen most of your matches this season and the only reason you’re not bottom half is Aubameyang IMO
  • arsenalap
    5115 posts Big Money Move

I’m optimistic because your defense is nonexistent and honestly your attacking play isn’t that exciting.

I’ve seen most of your matches this season and the only reason you’re not bottom half is Aubameyang IMO

Its nonexistent because it's currently injured, about to return. If you want to judge our defense then feel free, I'll wait until we actually have our first choice defence playing though.

I have no issues with you not liking our attacking play, but again I'll hold judgement until Laca has returned and Pepe has had a few more games to settle in. And yep well that's why we bought him, and that could be the difference between our attacks.

My biggest worry atm is what Emery is doing with the midfield. The constant rotation, and people playing out of position.

We did well last season with Torreira next to Xhaka in a 2 with Torreira the deepest. I have no idea why Emery wants to mess around with that. Stick to it, and play either Ceballos or Ozil ahead of them depending on the type of game.
  • wth22
    10009 posts Has That Special Something
    Leicester might be in the top 4 race too. If only they got what they deserved vs Chelsea and us.
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class
    wth22 wrote: »
    Leicester might be in the top 4 race too. If only they got what they deserved vs Chelsea and us.

They created nothing against us and did a stupid foul. They got exactly what they deserved
  • TakeItSlow
    7329 posts Big Money Move

Oh Ahmer, never change
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect

Agreed. If they play like today then they're definitely in the mix. I can still personally see spurs finding form and kicking on but Leicester are definitely a threat to the others now. If I was a man utd fan a draw was an ideal result there.