Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Kman wrote: »
    No Martial maybe Greenwood will get a start up top?

No chance. He doesn't look ready for senior football anyway based on last night.
  • Ahmer50x
    18137 posts World Class

Imagine making the front pages for a goal at the Stretford end at 17. Incredible.
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kman wrote: »
    No Martial maybe Greenwood will get a start up top?

No chance. He doesn't look ready for senior football anyway based on last night.

**** me you're depressing.
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    Marks getting bullied at all angles bless him
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Truth hurts for some people...
  • Sellish
    9176 posts League Winner

The United fans can't be bothered with him anymore so now other fans are taking the discussions.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »

The United fans can't be bothered with him anymore so now other fans are taking the discussions.

Besides @XxRichiexRichxX :trollface:

But seriously, that’s when you know it’s bad :lol:
  • Retro_G
    29120 posts Player of the Year
    :D Mark gets a lot of hate for some reason, probably not helping himself by having the drama queen as his profile picture.
  • Apollo
    14912 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 20
    Retro_G wrote: »
    :D Mark gets a lot of hate for some reason, probably not helping himself by having the drama queen as his profile picture.

Unless you've been lurking while you've been inactive recently you would have missed the ridiculousness of the last few weeks, the reason people have stopped responding is pretty clear to those that have been here.
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    Can we move on? Need to stop giving out the attention he seeks, cheers.

So what do people feel the score will be vs West Ham??

I'm thinking 2-0, maybe 2-1.
  • Apollo
    14912 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Can we move on? Need to stop giving out the attention he seeks, cheers.

So what do people feel the score will be vs West Ham??

I'm thinking 2-0, maybe 2-1.

I think we'll still get something out of the game, just not expecting the win. I do think we'll score on the counter and will be pretty solid defensively, can't see them scoring too many imo. Going for a 1-1.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Apollo wrote: »

Unless you've been lurking while you've been inactive recently you would have missed the ridiculousness of the last few weeks, the reason people have stopped responding is pretty clear to those that have been here.

"Ridiculousness" yet there's plenty of people who agree with me. This particular thread just happens to be full of super positive fans.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Can only see us winning TBH. 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1.
  • Ahmer50x
    18137 posts World Class
    2-1 west ham sadly
  • Retro_G
    Hammers away is a bogey fixture for us, can't see us winning this one. 3 - 1 to the hammers, Filipe Anderson causing us all sorts of headaches.
  • Wyojasond
    11553 posts Has That Special Something
    Can see a 1-0 win similar to the Leicester game honestly. WHam looked awful last week against Villa. Think your defense will keep them pretty quiet.
  • Ahmer50x
    18137 posts World Class
    Can see a 1-0 win similar to the Leicester game honestly. WHam looked awful last week against Villa. Think your defense will keep them pretty quiet.

They always raise their game against us.

They’ll have like 3 chances and score all of them because god **** damn it
  • Ahmer50x
    18137 posts World Class
  • forearms
    4808 posts National Call-Up
    Optimistic 2-0 United tomorrow
  • Retro_G
    Have any of you tried Rashford in Fifa 20 ultimate team? He is broken, in a good way. :D
  • Keano
    Have any of you tried Rashford in Fifa 20 ultimate team? He is broken, in a good way. :D

nah mate, was wondering if to try him or Martial... am trading up to one of them at the moment & they'll be my first buy next.... have an IF Malen at striker atm though, not sure exactly what to do concerning which to buy.
  • Retro_G

nah mate, was wondering if to try him or Martial... am trading up to one of them at the moment & they'll be my first buy next.... have an IF Malen at striker atm though, not sure exactly what to do concerning which to buy.

I haven't tried Martial yet, went with Filipe Anderson, he was better value for coin. Pace is king in this Fifa mate. Not many good pacey striker options in the prem this year. Rashford, Aubameyang are your only good pace options this year.
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    When I get Fifa I’m not gonna play UT it’s just a big waste of time and not even enjoyable clubs, seasons and Volta
  • Keano

I haven't tried Martial yet, went with Filipe Anderson, he was better value for coin. Pace is king in this Fifa mate. Not many good pacey striker options in the prem this year. Rashford, Aubameyang are your only good pace options this year.

I'll make Rashford my striker once Malen's investment pulls off nearer WL, or potentially sooner if i can get the coins from WL etc.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    When I get Fifa I’m not gonna play UT it’s just a big waste of time and not even enjoyable clubs, seasons and Volta

Don’t even know if I will. The players I normally like signing on CM will all have moved.
  • Wyojasond
    11553 posts Has That Special Something

Don’t even know if I will. The players I normally like signing on CM will all have moved.

Neves is still at Wolves man 😉
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class

Neves is still at Wolves man 😉

Thankfully :lol: more concerned about Rodri, though. Absolute beast. Even his finishing is surprisingly good.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Bournemouth 3rd :o
  • Ahmer50x
    18137 posts World Class

Imagine the scenes if Twitter were around back then.