Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • Apollo
    19038 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    I genuinely don't see the point in you constantly trying to argue with every United fan on here who disagrees with you? I.e basically all of them. You say there are forums where people think similarly to you, why not talk to them rather than constantly coming out with this **** on here that no one agrees with?

    You've made it clear you think we're all deluded, so what is the point?
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    I genuinely don't see the point in you constantly trying to argue with every United fan on here who disagrees with you? I.e basically all of them. You say there are forums where people think similarly to you, why not talk to them rather than constantly coming out with this **** on here that no one agrees with?

    You've made it clear you think we're all deluded, so what is the point?

    I'm just offering my perspective, that is allowed.
  • Ahmer50x
    22390 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    I genuinely don't see the point in you constantly trying to argue with every United fan on here who disagrees with you? I.e basically all of them. You say there are forums where people think similarly to you, why not talk to them rather than constantly coming out with this **** on here that no one agrees with?

    You've made it clear you think we're all deluded, so what is the point?

    Arkham-Asylum-movie-700x300.jpg
  • Apollo
    19038 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    I genuinely don't see the point in you constantly trying to argue with every United fan on here who disagrees with you? I.e basically all of them. You say there are forums where people think similarly to you, why not talk to them rather than constantly coming out with this **** on here that no one agrees with?

    You've made it clear you think we're all deluded, so what is the point?

    I'm just offering my perspective, that is allowed.

    Of course it is, I'm not suggesting otherwise. I questioned the point of constantly arguing with virtually everyone all of the time.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    I genuinely don't see the point in you constantly trying to argue with every United fan on here who disagrees with you? I.e basically all of them. You say there are forums where people think similarly to you, why not talk to them rather than constantly coming out with this **** on here that no one agrees with?

    You've made it clear you think we're all deluded, so what is the point?

    I'm just offering my perspective, that is allowed.

    Of course it is, I'm not suggesting otherwise. I questioned the point of constantly arguing with virtually everyone all of the time.

    They give their opinion, I tell them why I disagree...
  • Keano
    16270 posts World Class

    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW
  • Keano
    16270 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    Agreed & I don't think many of us would argue if we saw Dalot playing Rw in the near future, or at least fighting for it with james & Greenwood/chong.
  • Sellish
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    The worst part is that Dalot can actually play LB but MarkFromOutANowhere wants Dalot right and AWB left :D
    I've met 8years old who knows football better then him.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Sellish wrote: »
    The worst part is that Dalot can actually play LB but MarkFromOutANowhere wants Dalot right and AWB left :D
    I've met 8years old who knows football better then him.

    Exactly. Guy just plays too much Football Manager
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.

    Or we could have the RW and LW go inside and play the full backs high as we have no creativity in midfield.
  • Apollo
    19038 posts World Class
    source.gif
  • Keano
    16270 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    He said we guys, he said we!
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.

    Or we could have the RW and LW go inside and play the full backs high as we have no creativity in midfield.

    We could, except Rashford & Martial like to cover the left side so would get in each others way a lot... & James is a proper winger so that doesn't suit him either. As well as Ole's system isn't to have inside forwards & instead use the width of the pitch to stretch teams.

  • Sellish
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    He said we guys, he said we!
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.

    Or we could have the RW and LW go inside and play the full backs high as we have no creativity in midfield.

    We could, except Rashford & Martial like to cover the left side so would get in each others way a lot... & James is a proper winger so that doesn't suit him either. As well as Ole's system isn't to have inside forwards & instead use the width of the pitch to stretch teams.

    You can create width with the full backs, and regarding Dan James, he's a winger that can't cross so I don't see what he's meant to bring.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.

    Or we could have the RW and LW go inside and play the full backs high as we have no creativity in midfield.

    What team do you manage again?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32942 posts National Team Captain
    Sellish wrote: »
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.

    Yeah I’d rather Greenwood play ST and Rashford stay wide
  • Apollo
    19038 posts World Class
    edited August 2019
    Sellish wrote: »
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.

    I don't think there's a chance of Greenwood starting at ST in the PL for a while yet. I think he'll be at RW until Ole feels he's comfortable in the senior team then will move him to ST at a later date. It's a lot to ask of him to lead the line in the senior team at 17, I think integrating him into the team at RW first is a smart move.
  • Keano
    16270 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.

    James - Rashford - Greenwood

    that's the front three i think it'll be.

    I would personally have it;

    Rashford - Greenwood - James

    That way, Rashford is sticking to his position, Greenwood gets to show what he can do at striker... & James seems to be the starting RW atm, so why move him to Lw (like we did to other players to accommodate Sanchez & ruin his form?).

  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    The league starters are rubbish though. The above line-up looks more promising than the normal one.

    That has to be trolling :D No one could possibly think that genuinely.

    Add Maguire, Pogba & Martial for Jones, Matic & Chong.

    edit: and De Gea, obviously. Wan Bissaka at LB too.

    I give up. Please just go back to the XBOX section.
    De Gea
    Dalot - Tuanzebe - Maguire - Wan Bissaka
    Fred - Pogba
    Greenwood - Mata - Gomes
    Martial

    Against terrible teams if Ole insists on a 4231. Gomes played off the left in pre-season so I guess he can play there?

    Oh **** off. Had enough of this.

    Fred has shown nothing in the league. Wan-Bissaka is a RB and Shaw needs to be playing. Rashford has to be playing at LW and Gomes at 10.

    Please stop with this rubbish.

    Rashford has been terrible for months! He's only missed one game through injury yet apparently that's the reason his form has been so bad. Wan Bissaka is a fullback so why can't he play LB? Azpilicueta has and that's the style of fullback AWB is. Shaw doesn't need to be playing at all.

    Just because you're a fullback it dosnt mean you can play both sides... it's different roles/positioning/needing to be both footed, you don't chuck your best rb into a position that hinders him just to fit someone else who's 2nd choice in... you put that 2nd choice player in the makeshift role at worst. Rashford has been fine this season so far, maybe not world beater performances, but he has goals to his name.

    He’s doing that just to force Dalot into the lineup because he wants to do his best to emulate The LFC full backs...regardless of the fact that judging by the first couple of weeks, spamming crosses from the full backs doesn’t seem to be in OGS’s tactics. If he wants Dalot to spam crosses, he’s be better off lining up at RW

    I forgot fullbacks that can actually cross and contribute offensively is unique to Liverpool... my bad.

    You’re forgiven

    Ignored the most important piece of the comment regarding how we play. Well done.

    Ole's tactics seem to be pass it sideways until we get a penalty. He could do with some wide players who can put dangerous crosses into the box.

    So Dalot should play on the RW so he can cross. Thanks for confirming what I’ve already said.

    Or we could have the RW and LW go inside and play the full backs high as we have no creativity in midfield.

    What team do you manage again?

    What team do you manage?
  • Sellish
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.

    I don't think there's a chance of Greenwood starting at ST in the PL for a while yet. I think he'll be at RW until Ole feels he's comfortable in the senior team then will move him to ST at a later date. It's a lot to ask of him to lead the line in the senior team at 17, I think integrating him into the team at RW first is a smart move.

    I would agree if Martial was fit.
    But let's be real. Lingard is pretty useless as a left winger or Mata as a right winger and one of them is surely gonna play there.
    And I think Mason as a ST would be much better.
  • Apollo
    19038 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    Okey can we stop talking to Mark and start talking football?


    Got the feeling that Rashy will get to play ST now when Martial is injuried after watching the press conference.
    He talked about Martial, Rashy & Mason as ST and the rest as wingers.

    Personally I don't like that.
    Would much rather see Rashy locking down that LW and let Mason play his natural position.
    Mason is probably a better ST then Lingard is a winger for example.
    Lingard - Mata - James is really not a good 3 behind the ST.

    I don't think there's a chance of Greenwood starting at ST in the PL for a while yet. I think he'll be at RW until Ole feels he's comfortable in the senior team then will move him to ST at a later date. It's a lot to ask of him to lead the line in the senior team at 17, I think integrating him into the team at RW first is a smart move.

    I would agree if Martial was fit.
    But let's be real. Lingard is pretty useless as a left winger or Mata as a right winger and one of them is surely gonna play there.
    And I think Mason as a ST would be much better.

    It's hopefully only going to be one game that Martial is out.

    Rashford
    James - Mata - Greenwood

    That's what I'd like to see against Southampton, but I think Lingard will start at RW sadly.
  • Ahmer50x
    22390 posts Club Captain
    Expecting:

    Pereira RW
    Lingard CAM
    James LW
    Rashford ST

    but I'd go:

    James RW
    Pereira CAM
    Rashford LW
    Greenwood ST
Sign In or Register to comment.