Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • ViVaWhom
    8295 posts League Winner
    edited August 28
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    UCL Final Starting XI Academy Products:

    2019: Winks, Kane, TAA
    2018: Carvajal, TAA
    2017: Carvajal
    2016: Carvajal, Saul, Gabi, Koke, Torres
    2015: Marchisio, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Messi

    Yup, clearly developing youth is a waste of time. Should go buy more failacticos instead.

    i never said we should be buying 28 year olds... again people projecting their own insecurities on my post

    i said you cant rely on squad of kids, you need a balance, we are SO FAR off that balance, and it will only hurt these kids coming through when they have to play with other kids... Chong in a more mature, settled team would look alot better than playing with other inexperienced kids... thats just fact

    crazy how many hyperbolic posts have been made
  • Apollo
    16346 posts World Class
    Couchy wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    He has a point though. You aren’t winning anything just with youth players in this day and age.

    Nobody other than City or Liverpool is winning the league in the next 2 or 3 years, it's better for United to focus on their young players and build the future around them and add youngish players with potential so that they can challenge for the league after a couple of years.

    Exactly. And that's precisely what Ole is doing, by bringing our most promising academy players into the first team and bringing in talented young, hungry players like AWB who can continue to develop at the club over the coming years. No doubt in my mind that that will continue next summer with the players we target, we'll be looking at players like Maddison and Sancho. (Whether we get them or not is irrelevant to the point I'm making), we'll continue with the framework that Ole has set out this summer.

    Greenwood is barely getting minutes currently, Gomes & Garner aren't making the squad and Ole chose to buy a £15m Championship winger instead of playing Chong. Who has he actually brought in and given consistent minutes to from the academy that weren't already regulars?

    You realise Sanchez going helps everyone you just listed right. Even Garner.

    He's full of ****. Almost every United fan in here and multiple rival fans disagree with virtually every single thing he's come out with about our players.
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom

    This'll be my last post as you clearly know little of Uniteds history the way you're talking & not knowing who we had in 2008 (it's quite easy to look up you know, educate yourself).

    Gary Neville
    Wes Brown
    Giggs,
    Scholes
    Pique
    O'Shea
    Jonny Evans
    Fletcher
    Danny Simpson
    Ben Foster
    Chris Eagles

    All of those featured during that season (Fraizer campbell also but as a sub).

    A lot of the class of 92 was still there with some of the youth we had at the time also, so what youth.... that youth.

    "featured" lol how many were important part of the season

    please go away, trying to act mighty, nothing you have said has been a revelation, its just been irrelevant

    Name
    starts - sub appearances
    Gary Neville - 0 & 1
    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Giggs, - 33 & 10
    Scholes - 30 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    You seem to be unable to understand, football is a squad game, i'm not acting on my high horse or whatever, i'm simply point out that you know nothing about the club you say you support & that's embarrassing.

    @Keano
    and you seem to not be able to comprehend anything i have said... posting about busby babes when the discussion was towards the 92 class...

    regarding this 2008 squad you keep harping about, first i said
    take out the class of 92,
    we are left with

    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    i think we can all agree, Brown was the only real pivotal part of the team, which is what i said already, with other youth products complimenting the squad, which is what i said already.
    Fergie never relied on youth... he just sprinkled youth around the squad (the way its supposed to be done)

    i dont need to research that season... i lived through it, but you stick to your google

    again, you are just arguing about things you brought/made up

    Wrong on so many levels.

    You said about the fergie era & how we can't replicate it & how the class of 92 were a one off... Busby babes were a similar thing with the youth being the core of the team, so therefore it isn't a one off thing, you'd know that if you did some research (everything you spout atm seems like you have no clue).

    You believe Wes Brown was the only part of that? I would happily say Fletcher & O'Shea were crucial as well due to coming on in certain games to see them out, or to make an impact.... and you can't say "we didnt have any youth players..." to then tell me to take out some of the youth players we did have in the side as it doesn't fit your agenda...

    I googled it to be spot on with the apperances & players as I know what it was, you're clueless you honestly are.

    You lived Uniteds 2008 season and I didn't? okay but, more mindless stuff from you & as for arguing stuff i brought/made up, as you also clearly stated, o googled the stats... so they're hardly made up, which one is it?

  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »
    The season just started ffs, you can't expect him to give them all game time already, long season ahead!

    Dan James has already played well over 180 minutes. Why buy & play him over Chong? Both as inexperienced and unproven as each other (both also not good enough for a t4 team but that apparently doesn't matter). Gomes and Greenwood also existed before this season, Greenwood only got real minutes at the end of the season in a meaningless game after the senior players messed up the chances of getting top four.
    Couchy wrote: »
    You realise Sanchez going helps everyone you just listed right. Even Garner.

    It also helps some of the dross that play every week and will continue to play every week like Lingard, Pereira, McTominay James and to a lesser extent Rashford.


    Although if selling Sanchez leads to United buying Sancho and making him the number 7 next season, I can get behind that.
  • ViVaWhom
    8295 posts League Winner
    edited August 28
    Keano wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom

    This'll be my last post as you clearly know little of Uniteds history the way you're talking & not knowing who we had in 2008 (it's quite easy to look up you know, educate yourself).

    Gary Neville
    Wes Brown
    Giggs,
    Scholes
    Pique
    O'Shea
    Jonny Evans
    Fletcher
    Danny Simpson
    Ben Foster
    Chris Eagles

    All of those featured during that season (Fraizer campbell also but as a sub).

    A lot of the class of 92 was still there with some of the youth we had at the time also, so what youth.... that youth.

    "featured" lol how many were important part of the season

    please go away, trying to act mighty, nothing you have said has been a revelation, its just been irrelevant

    Name
    starts - sub appearances
    Gary Neville - 0 & 1
    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Giggs, - 33 & 10
    Scholes - 30 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    You seem to be unable to understand, football is a squad game, i'm not acting on my high horse or whatever, i'm simply point out that you know nothing about the club you say you support & that's embarrassing.

    @Keano
    and you seem to not be able to comprehend anything i have said... posting about busby babes when the discussion was towards the 92 class...

    regarding this 2008 squad you keep harping about, first i said
    take out the class of 92,
    we are left with

    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    i think we can all agree, Brown was the only real pivotal part of the team, which is what i said already, with other youth products complimenting the squad, which is what i said already.
    Fergie never relied on youth... he just sprinkled youth around the squad (the way its supposed to be done)

    i dont need to research that season... i lived through it, but you stick to your google

    again, you are just arguing about things you brought/made up

    Wrong on so many levels.

    You said about the fergie era & how we can't replicate it & how the class of 92 were a one off... Busby babes were a similar thing with the youth being the core of the team, so therefore it isn't a one off thing, you'd know that if you did some research (everything you spout atm seems like you have no clue).

    You believe Wes Brown was the only part of that? I would happily say Fletcher & O'Shea were crucial as well due to coming on in certain games to see them out, or to make an impact.... and you can't say "we didnt have any youth players..." to then tell me to take out some of the youth players we did have in the side as it doesn't fit your agenda...

    I googled it to be spot on with the apperances & players as I know what it was, you're clueless you honestly are.

    You lived Uniteds 2008 season and I didn't? okay but, more mindless stuff from you & as for arguing stuff i brought/made up, as you also clearly stated, o googled the stats... so they're hardly made up, which one is it?

    oh dear.. i stopped reading after this
    and you can't say "we didnt have any youth players..." to then tell me to take out some of the youth players we did have in the side as it doesn't fit your agenda...

    i took them out because they were from the 92 class, which i said doesnt happen often, the fact they were still there in 2008 doesnt speak to bringing through more youth...

    ok bud, keep believing i know nothing about the history of the club and you are the yoda of man utd
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom

    This'll be my last post as you clearly know little of Uniteds history the way you're talking & not knowing who we had in 2008 (it's quite easy to look up you know, educate yourself).

    Gary Neville
    Wes Brown
    Giggs,
    Scholes
    Pique
    O'Shea
    Jonny Evans
    Fletcher
    Danny Simpson
    Ben Foster
    Chris Eagles

    All of those featured during that season (Fraizer campbell also but as a sub).

    A lot of the class of 92 was still there with some of the youth we had at the time also, so what youth.... that youth.

    "featured" lol how many were important part of the season

    please go away, trying to act mighty, nothing you have said has been a revelation, its just been irrelevant

    Name
    starts - sub appearances
    Gary Neville - 0 & 1
    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Giggs, - 33 & 10
    Scholes - 30 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    You seem to be unable to understand, football is a squad game, i'm not acting on my high horse or whatever, i'm simply point out that you know nothing about the club you say you support & that's embarrassing.

    @Keano
    and you seem to not be able to comprehend anything i have said... posting about busby babes when the discussion was towards the 92 class...

    regarding this 2008 squad you keep harping about, first i said
    take out the class of 92,
    we are left with

    Wes Brown - 48 & 4
    Pique - 9 & 4
    O'Shea - 17 & 21
    Jonny Evans - 2 & 1
    Fletcher - 11 & 13
    Danny Simpson - 4 & 4
    Ben Foster - 1 & 0
    Chris Eagles - 3 & 3
    Phil Bardsley - 1 & 0

    i think we can all agree, Brown was the only real pivotal part of the team, which is what i said already, with other youth products complimenting the squad, which is what i said already.
    Fergie never relied on youth... he just sprinkled youth around the squad (the way its supposed to be done)

    i dont need to research that season... i lived through it, but you stick to your google

    again, you are just arguing about things you brought/made up

    Wrong on so many levels.

    You said about the fergie era & how we can't replicate it & how the class of 92 were a one off... Busby babes were a similar thing with the youth being the core of the team, so therefore it isn't a one off thing, you'd know that if you did some research (everything you spout atm seems like you have no clue).

    You believe Wes Brown was the only part of that? I would happily say Fletcher & O'Shea were crucial as well due to coming on in certain games to see them out, or to make an impact.... and you can't say "we didnt have any youth players..." to then tell me to take out some of the youth players we did have in the side as it doesn't fit your agenda...

    I googled it to be spot on with the apperances & players as I know what it was, you're clueless you honestly are.

    You lived Uniteds 2008 season and I didn't? okay but, more mindless stuff from you & as for arguing stuff i brought/made up, as you also clearly stated, o googled the stats... so they're hardly made up, which one is it?

    oh dear.. i stopped reading after this
    and you can't say "we didnt have any youth players..." to then tell me to take out some of the youth players we did have in the side as it doesn't fit your agenda...

    i took them out because they were from the 92 class, which i said doesnt happen often, the fact they were still there in 2008 doesnt speak to bringing through more youth...

    ok bud, keep believing i know nothing about the history of the club and you are the jedi of man utd

    Regardless of is they're 18 or 38, they are still youth products who came through our academy... you don't seem to know or understand the club at all, but okay boss. Done discussing with you because some people are just lost. Enjoy your day.
  • Apollo
    16346 posts World Class
  • Ashy
    10028 posts Has That Special Something
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    Big season. United need to show real promise and then I think it's a desirable destination. They need top four to attract him imo.
  • Apollo
    16346 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    It likely depends on us qualifying for the CL. We know.
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    Getting Sancho depends on getting CL qualification, if we don't, we'll be looking elsewhere 100%.
  • Wyojasond
    12223 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    Personally think he ends up at United or Chelsea next year. Although if Salah does leave, we could be added to the bidding war. Can never count out Madrid and Barca too 🤷‍♂️

    Dortmund are geniuses for offering him his new contract though. Keeps the player happy all year and not focused on a big money move next year. Plus gives them more muscle to bargain with when teams come in with offers.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain
    Absolutely gutted he's leaving. Just feels like another massive step back to me. Alexis performing at even 75% improves the starting XI immeasurably. Shame he couldn't stay fit during Ole's tenure, as he'd prove himself to be what we all know he is, top class player.

    Gutted? You said the other day you’re not a fan of the team, but a fan of entertaining football. Maybe him leaving means you’ll stop griping over United and follow him to Inter.
  • Ashy
    10028 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 28
    So you think if the table ends like this..

    City 95 points
    Liverpool 90 points
    Spurs 75 points
    Man Utd 75 points

    15-20 gap from challenging for the title you think Sancho will go to United, under a manager like Ole with his forward partners likely to be Martial and Rashford and god knows what the midfield will look like as I expect Pogba to leave either way next summer. Rather than go to a UCL challenger and title challenger like Barca or Real Madrid?

    I refuse to believe Man Utd will get no competition for him next summer from the European elite
  • Sellish
    9523 posts League Winner
    edited August 28
    Absolutely gutted he's leaving. Just feels like another massive step back to me. Alexis performing at even 75% improves the starting XI immeasurably. Shame he couldn't stay fit during Ole's tenure, as he'd prove himself to be what we all know he is, top class player.

    Confirmed that MarkFromOutOfNowhere have never watched a United game.
  • Ahmer50x
    19995 posts Club Captain
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    I think Chelsea are set on wings long term with Pulisic and CHO. Liverpool and City seem settled now. Arsenal just bought Pepe. Spurs won’t pay 120m for a player.

    It’s between United and the Spanish clubs, unless the Spanish clubs pick off players from Liverpool or City.

    We need UCL to have any chance at all.
  • Apollo
    16346 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »
    So you think if the table ends like this..

    City 95 points
    Liverpool 90 points
    Spurs 75 points
    Man Utd 75 points

    15-20 gap from challenging for the title you think Sancho will go to United, under a manager like Ole with his forward partners likely to be Martial and Rashford and god knows what the midfield will look like as I expect Pogba to leave either way next summer. Rather than go to a UCL challenger and title challenger like Barca or Real Madrid?

    In that situation Sancho would not be our only signing. We wanted midfielders this summer and the board didn't get them for Ole. We'll be signing midfielders as well.
  • Pietu
    3439 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »
    The season just started ffs, you can't expect him to give them all game time already, long season ahead!

    Dan James has already played well over 180 minutes. Why buy & play him over Chong? Both as inexperienced and unproven as each other (both also not good enough for a t4 team but that apparently doesn't matter). Gomes and Greenwood also existed before this season, Greenwood only got real minutes at the end of the season in a meaningless game after the senior players messed up the chances of getting top four.
    Couchy wrote: »
    You realise Sanchez going helps everyone you just listed right. Even Garner.

    It also helps some of the dross that play every week and will continue to play every week like Lingard, Pereira, McTominay James and to a lesser extent Rashford.


    Although if selling Sanchez leads to United buying Sancho and making him the number 7 next season, I can get behind that.

    Isn’t Chong a cam? So he doesn't play the same position as James. Last season he didn't play Greenwood because you were battling for top 4, no way should he have played him in those important games.
  • Ahmer50x
    19995 posts Club Captain
    Ashy wrote: »
    So you think if the table ends like this..

    City 95 points
    Liverpool 90 points
    Spurs 75 points
    Man Utd 75 points

    15-20 gap from challenging for the title you think Sancho will go to United, under a manager like Ole with his forward partners likely to be Martial and Rashford and god knows what the midfield will look like as I expect Pogba to leave either way next summer. Rather than go to a UCL challenger and title challenger like Barca or Real Madrid?

    I refuse to believe Man Utd will get no competition for him next summer from the European elite

    Idk what kind of person he is. Maybe he misses being home and speaking English everywhere or maybe he’s very happy abroad and wants to aim for CL with Real or something.

    Who knows. All speculation.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    Not holding up much hope tbh. I’ve heard he wants to go back to City.

    Maddison on the other hand.
  • Sellish
    9523 posts League Winner
    @ViVaWhom You're really negative. You're the only one who want to keep Alexis (Mark doesn't count) and you seem to be the only one with expectations that we should challenge for the league already.

    Mourinho left this club in pieces. We are in a worse place then we was when LvG left.
    We're in a bigger rebuild then ever just that now we need to make it right. Ole makes sure this club is becoming what we all want it to be.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Absolutely gutted he's leaving. Just feels like another massive step back to me. Alexis performing at even 75% improves the starting XI immeasurably. Shame he couldn't stay fit during Ole's tenure, as he'd prove himself to be what we all know he is, top class player.

    Gutted? You said the other day you’re not a fan of the team, but a fan of entertaining football. Maybe him leaving means you’ll stop griping over United and follow him to Inter.

    You said I'm not a fan of team, I just said 'okay'. I guess I follow Man Utd, instead of being a fan?

    Also @Ashy I don't think Barcelona are even in the discussion of potential suitors, imo. It's only Real Madrid that might be interested and even then you can't discount the lure of moving back to England (& to Man Utd, despite how much a banter club it's becoming).
  • WryLucky
    1939 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    I think Chelsea are set on wings long term with Pulisic and CHO. Liverpool and City seem settled now. Arsenal just bought Pepe. Spurs won’t pay 120m for a player.

    It’s between United and the Spanish clubs, unless the Spanish clubs pick off players from Liverpool or City.

    We need UCL to have any chance at all.

    We'll need more players once Willian and Pedro are gone so you never know.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 28
    Absolutely gutted he's leaving. Just feels like another massive step back to me. Alexis performing at even 75% improves the starting XI immeasurably. Shame he couldn't stay fit during Ole's tenure, as he'd prove himself to be what we all know he is, top class player.

    Gutted? You said the other day you’re not a fan of the team, but a fan of entertaining football. Maybe him leaving means you’ll stop griping over United and follow him to Inter.

    You said I'm not a fan of team, I just said 'okay'. I guess I follow Man Utd, instead of being a fan?

    Also @Ashy I don't think Barcelona are even in the discussion of potential suitors, imo. It's only Real Madrid that might be interested and even then you can't discount the lure of moving back to England (& to Man Utd, despite how much a banter club it's becoming).

    I never said anything. Your exact words were “I’m more of a fan of football than fan of a specific team”

    So, just follow Sanchez to inter if it’s him you want to watch
  • Ashy
    10028 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 28
    Suarez and Messi are getting old now, Messi will end up playing a deeper role next season I think rather than on the wing, Dembele is always injured it's a big season for him to show he's good enough but he may be involved in the Neymar deal.

    Neymar - Griezmann - Sancho
    Messi
    De Jong - Arthur

    I know I'd rather be involved in that team than Utd but if he really wants to return home then Utd may be a possibility if they get UCL but City will be favourite, Chelsea will try get him too and Liverpool may if Salah or Mane moves on
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    Not holding up much hope tbh. I’ve heard he wants to go back to City.

    Maddison on the other hand.

    Heard that but have also heard he's unhappy with how City held his contract negotiations etc so would prefer not to, regardless it's all speculation unless he says/confirms it.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    Do United think Sancho would come to them even if they are not competing for the title? Better look at other options

    Sancho would start at pretty much any club in the world right now on that right side, apart from Liverpool and Barca. United could afford him (£125-175m) and offer him a big wage and first team football but so could many other better clubs

    Personally think he ends up at United or Chelsea next year. Although if Salah does leave, we could be added to the bidding war. Can never count out Madrid and Barca too 🤷‍♂️

    Dortmund are geniuses for offering him his new contract though. Keeps the player happy all year and not focused on a big money move next year. Plus gives them more muscle to bargain with when teams come in with offers.

    Setting a pretty low bar for Geniuses there 😂 most obvious decision ever.
  • TakeItSlow
    8006 posts League Winner
    Dortmund are now geniuses for offering their best player a new contract. Interesting logic.
  • forearms
    4975 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »
    Suarez and Messi are getting old now, Messi will end up playing a deeper role next season I think rather than on the wing, Dembele is always injured it's a big season for him to show he's good enough but he may be involved in the Neymar deal.

    Neymar - Griezmann - Sancho
    Messi
    De Jong - Arthur

    I know I'd rather be involved in that team than Utd but if he really wants to return home then Utd may be a possibility if they get UCL but City will be favourite, Chelsea will try get him too and Liverpool may if Salah or Mane moves on

    You get a chance to watch Ansu Fati yet? That kid looked the part in the last match. Hes very young, but there looks to be a star there.
Sign In or Register to comment.