Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    30861 posts National Team Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

I was JUST about to comment on this. Just saw the video. Truly hard to believe the guy is 26. He’s honestly embarrassing.
  • Keano
    11716 posts Has That Special Something
    What is the video?? assuming it's not the BEANS BEANS BEANS one...

Might be promoting a new brand deal for United, Heinz baked BEANS BEANS BEANS... Manchester Uniteds official beans sponsor.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Keano wrote: »

Might be promoting a new brand deal for United, Heinz baked BEANS BEANS BEANS... Manchester Uniteds official beans sponsor.

Nah it’s the one of them appearing to be able to check out if their hotel. just google it. Won’t be difficult to find.
  • Ahmer50x
    14756 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »

Its him, Rashford, and some others in a hotel they've made a mess of. He goes around showing everyone's rooms and rating them. Shows all the booze about the place. At one point, he shows a guy humping a pillow and makes a smart comment.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Sellish wrote: »
    It's a terrible video for a professional footballer to post. Bragging about sex and alcohol when you're 26. Ole have every right to be upset.
    Not good for Rashy to be seen in it, with a bottle of disaronno next to his bed aswell.

Our players have every right to enjoy their holidays but make sure stuff like this doesn't get out.

Smalling visiting a school during his holiday is a perfect example of a professional.

Yeah don’t necessarily have an issue that they’ve done whatever, I mean their “adults” and on vacation. It’s just that it was posted. Those things should be kept private as they are representing Manchester United wherever they go
  • Keano
    Oh just seen it... yeah it's a bit immature, next they'll be uploading a new pic on instagram or twitter with them holding a bottle of alcohol & pointing to it like the other 16 year olds do.

Not fussed if they're drinking or whatever, but that video was shambles.
  • Ahmer50x
    10sfxhs.jpg

Saw this and it made me think of United :joy:
  • Gervonta
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 21
    Shouldn’t even be making videos tbf , have a good time on holiday but don’t go around recording everything you’re doing because as shown stuff like this can happen.

I’d love OGS to send him packing.
  • Apollo
    11672 posts Has That Special Something
    Gervonta wrote: »
    Shouldn’t even be making videos tbf , have a good time on holiday but don’t go around recording everything you’re doing because as shown stuff like this can happen.

I’d love OGS to send him packing.

While I do agree, if that report of a warning is right, that's probably the right move tbh. If he doesn't cut that sort of thing out this year, if the plan is to try and get Sancho next summer (like a few of us think it is), move Lingard on, we'd be perfectly fine with Sancho and Chong on the right. Like I say though moving him on is if he doesn't listen to the warning about his behaviour. Otherwise he's a useful squad player.
  • Apollo
  • Retro_G
    27333 posts Player of the Year
    Apollo wrote: »

Now that's dedication, if McT keeps putting in the hard work he will improve tenfold.
  • Apollo
    Retro_G wrote: »

Now that's dedication, if McT keeps putting in the hard work he will improve tenfold.

Yep. Became an important part of the squad this past season, looks like he's determined to stay that way. Love the mentality.
  • Sellish
    8349 posts League Winner
    edited June 21
    Would love to see Martial & Rashford take after McTominay instead of Pogba & Lingard.
  • Pxul_
    7196 posts Big Money Move

I’m also putting in work in the gym before preseason starts. Can I sign for a premier league team now?😂
  • Apollo
    Pxul_ wrote: »

I’m also putting in work in the gym before preseason starts. Can I sign for a premier league team now?😂

Thankfully McTominay has the ability to go with the hard work ;) We'll leave you to tell us if you do as well :D
  • Cyodine
    999 posts Professional

What is McTominay's preferred position?
  • ChrisLFC
    6896 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    “Tottenham have cooled their interest in Bruno Fernandes despite meeting with his representatives this week, Sky Sports News understands.

Fernandes’ agent reached out to Spurs for the meeting, which happened on Wednesday, but they are reluctant to get involved in a bidding war and it remains unlikely the move will happen.

Sporting Lisbon value the midfielder at more than £65m and there is interest from elsewhere, including Manchester United.“

Get it done Ed :blush:

Spurs got put in their place, no point going toe to toe with the biggest club in the country who're smashing transfer records this summer.

That's why you're De Ligt's first choice yeah?
  • Apollo
    Cyodine wrote: »

His best performances for us have come in central midfield. In the second half of the season our best midfield was:
    Fred
    McTominay - Pogba

I think we tried him holding briefly, but he's far better in the above formation where he can get forward as well. Will be a very useful squad player going forward.
  • Keano
    Good to see Mctominay putting the effort in, hopefully it doesn't mean he'll burn out early in the season though.

Lingard is a useful squad player but yeah, depending on how this season goes... if he still carries the other stuff on then there is an argument for moving him on for not understanding that at tims where you're not doing well... put your head down & work harder to come back, nobody cares about your videos when you're winning, but when you're losing it needs to mean more to you.

I can imagine if Bruno is valued at 65m, then Woodward/Judge will offer then 10million + 55 mill add ons, then work our way up...
  • Pxul_
    7196 posts Big Money Move
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Thankfully McTominay has the ability to go with the hard work ;) We'll leave you to tell us if you do as well :D

I’d say my ability is just as good as Ashley Young, so OGS where do I sign?😂
  • Ahmer50x
    I love McTominay’s attitude but we still need to sign 3 starting midfielders.
  • Cyodine
    999 posts Professional
    Cyodine wrote: »

His best performances for us have come in central midfield. In the second half of the season our best midfield was:
    Fred
    McTominay - Pogba

I think we tried him holding briefly, but he's far better in the above formation where he can get forward as well. Will be a very useful squad player going forward.

Hopefully his hard work during the break pays off. I like that he is young but willing to put in the hard work to improve himself. I'm sure Ole will be impressed with his attitude and hopefully his performance.
  • Apollo
    Henderson playing again for England U21s in an hour, in case anyone didn't know and wants to watch :)
  • Ahmer50x
    What a bizarre day. No news at all from any sources.

Just the same lines:

-Inter want Lukaku but need to sell Icardi first.
    -AWB negotiations ongoing
    -Bruno Fernandes likely next

Meanwhile, 9 days till preseason training and 15 till the squad leaves for the tour and all we've completed so far is Dan James.
  • Apollo

Just the same lines:

Meanwhile, 9 days till preseason training and 15 till the squad leaves for the tour and all we've completed so far is Dan James.

With a weekend up next where hardly any business is ever done. This has been a shambles from Judge and Woodward right from the start pretty much. We should be finishing off the recruitment in the coming week, not near enough starting from the beginning. Pathetic job from both of them
  • Keano
    Henderson playing again for England U21s in an hour, in case anyone didn't know and wants to watch :)

Will be watching.

Just the same lines:

Makes you wonder what Woodward, Judge etc are all doing, clearly heard boys go on holiday & thought it meant them as well.