467 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 8
uhjWyh9.jpg
Post edited by DB1512 on

Comments

• DB1512
    edited October 2019
    Diederik Boonstra is a fictional character who ended his football career on the age of 26 due some terrible knee injuries. He only played for Heerenveen and earned 1 cap for the Netherlands national team. He had some internships at the biggest clubs of Europe, thanks to his good relationship with i.e. Louis van Gaal and Marco van Basten. He is known as the crownprince of the Dutch managers, the Dutch equivalent of Juliann Nagelsmann you can say.

FI36oHv.jpg
    Post edited by DB1512 on
  • DB1512
    edited October 2019
    ZLzIJeP.png
    Post edited by DB1512 on
  • DB1512
    edited November 2019
    Squad information
    SvrKwMi.jpg
    Post edited by DB1512 on
  • Danimal5981
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    With the current squad Europa League football would be a miracle; make it happen!
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck :)
  • DB1512
    LNWATpG.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    14355 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck man. Always enjoy these Eredivise stories
  • Good luck, interested to see who you bring in. A former player maybe? This squad does need more talent so whoever is the next manager will need time and backing if the goal is Europa.
  • DB1512
    edited September 2019
    When they finally release the squad updates I hope they have added the new signings to the squad. Van Hau and Veerman will be new in the game so I hope they get decent stats, while Dreyer and Halilovic only have to be transfered to Heerenveen by EA. Also hoping for Hamdi Akujobi, a defensive midfielder from the academy, who already made his debut in the Eredivisie.

In the article below more information about our transferwindow.
    ImXWUqk.jpg
    Transfers in:
    Chidera Ejuke - € 2.000.000 - Valerenga
    Joey Veerman - € 550.000 - FC Volendam
    Hicham Faik - undisclosed - Zulte Waregem
    Jens Odgaard - Loan - Sassuolo
    Doan van Hau - Loan - Ha Noi FC
    Alen Halilovic - Loan - AC Milan
    Anders Dreyer - Loan - Brighton
    Sven Botman - Loan - Ajax
    Ricardo van Rhijn - Free transfer - AZ

Total spend: € 2.550.000

Transfers out:
    Michel Vlap - € 8.000.000 - RSC Anderlecht
    Kik Pierie - € 5.000.000 - AFC Ajax
    Ben Rienstra - €500.000 - Kayerispor
    Morten Thorsby - Free transfer - Sampdoria
    Pelle van Amersfoort - Free transfer - Cracovia Krakow
    Doke Schmidt - Free transfer - SC Cambuur
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hornkamp - Free transfer - FC Den Bosch
    Yuki Kobayashi - released - without club
    Stijn Schaars - retired
    Sam Lammers - end of loan - PSV

Total received: € 13.500.000

Balance + € 10.950.000

• Ahmer50x
    23534 posts Club Captain
    Good luck!
  • DB1512
    Trouble at the boardroom
    a3fBFwU.jpg
  • DB1512
    BPNmGsi.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A lot of turmoil at the club but sounds like it will be a complete fresh start, good luck for the season
  • Danimal5981
    Lots of youth development and scouting in Scandinavia. But first get that Skûtsje steady...
  • DB1512
    Indeed the first thing to do is to get it Skûtsje steady (a skûtsje is a typicial Frisian cargoship that was used for shipments before 1950, but now they use them for sailing races).

I present you, the man who has to bring back the glory days to Heerenveen.

zONl8QS.jpg

Next: the new manager
  • Danimal5981
    Verbeek as Director? Now, that's fireworks in the making. That man causes a stir wherever he goes.
    He knows a thing or two about football, but also how to screw things up.
  • DB1512
    @Danimal5981 in March Verbeek mentioned he would only return to Heerenveen if he took a last job in the Eredivisie. I think he can be the man we need with a good relationship with Van der Velde, the people working for the club and sponsors. You're right the man causes a stir wherever he goes, he left with trouble at almost every place he worked but I think he will calm down a bit as a director.
  • DB1512
    eiL5w73.jpg

Our new manager, more information will come soon.
  • DB1512
    Now, more info over the new manager!

WFez9Am.jpg
  • DB1512
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Diederik Boonstra is a fictional character who ended his football career on the age of 26 due some terrible knee injuries. He only played for Heerenveen and earned 1 cap for the Netherlands national team. He had some internships at the biggest clubs of Europe, thanks to his good relationship with i.e. Louis van Gaal and Marco van Basten. He is known as the crownprince of the Dutch managers, the Dutch equivalent of Juliann Nagelsmann you can say.

FI36oHv.jpg

In here I will update the stats of the manager, you can also find some little background about him in the spoiler.
  • Danimal5981
    What's the season target? Top half, or even Europa League?
  • JoshDFC
    Don't know much about Heerenveen so will be interesting to follow
  • DB1512
    Upcoming is a press conference with the new manager, your questions will be answered there @Danimal5981. If you guys have more question for the new manager feel free to ask!
  • DB1512
    But first Boonstra gets an assistant manager.
    mtulNgB.png
  • DB1512
    More new man to bring the club back at their level of ten years ago.

xAakW3e.png

The current state of the training facilities of Heerenveen are very bad. One of the board's tasks for Boonstra and Verbeek is about the club's finances. We have to finish the season with a positive balance of at least €3.000.000, this amount will be invested in the training facilities. Therefore, the first season I will not use the training option due the quality of Heerenveen's training ground at the moment.

For the scouting department of the club, two scouts of the middle segment will be hired to scout in the Netherlands and Sweden. When the club has made some profit on transfers a third scout will be considered.
  • DB1512
    DB1512 wrote: »
    ZLzIJeP.png

I've updated the executive team and the goals. Up next, pre-season games.
  • UN5Y
    52 posts Park Captain
    Nice idea, i like the visuals and the idea of bring club legends back to the club to aid its development, good luck!
  • DB1512
    With the new gamefaces of Ajax incoming this week I decided to restart after the update. Then I will immediatly start with the Eredivisie season. Before the start of the season I will display Boonstra's plans and ambitions with the club with his first press conference. If you have any questions for the manager feel free to ask them.
  • JoshDFC
    Nice start I have a question... Do you feel the best way to close the gap on Ajax is to try and develop players from the academy? Are you confident your academy can produce a de Ligt or de Jong?
  • DB1512
    BZgRiIx.jpg