First off, let me start by welcoming Mihai Adamescu & Alex Constantinescu who are the dedicated Career Mode Dev Team from Fifa 20 onwards. I hope they listen to our provided feedback to fix current issues and further improve Career Mode in Fifa 21.
Let's get this thread stickied so it can be the only place to suggest new features / bug fixes that will improve Manager / Player Career Mode in Fifa 21 onwards.
Here are a few things i want to see:
* I would firstly like a working game mode, with no bugs, before adding new features..
* Live Cup Draws - Whether it be like the 2010 World Cup draws we had or cut-scene style ones that used to be in LMA Manager. You already have a GIF of the guy holding the name of the team up, why not make it an interactive draw?
* Visual SIM - Improve the Visual SIM match engine. Or just port back the one you removed?
* Loan To Buy - Include more realistic contract clauses.
* Stadium Creator - It was in Fifa Manager 12 and only needs porting..
P.S. This is a list of Career Mode fixes in every Fifa 20 Title Update so far:
List of Career Mode fixes/changes in Fifa 20's Title Updates:
There are still a lot of issues to be fixed for which feedback has regularly been posted on these forums, like Edit Player reverting to the Austrian League etc, can you please keep putting the same amount of focus in to Title Updates for Fifa 20 Career Mode that you did for TU#4?
This is absolutely not good enough! If Career Mode was playable then i wouldn't mind if having such little attention to bug fixes, but there are still so many things that need fixing! I hope now we have a dedicated Career Mode Dev Team this lack of attention in Title Updates will improve in Fifa 21..