How to spend trial

LosBlancos
1160 posts Professional
Since Sunday is quickly approaching and release is shortly after... what mode in FUT are you playing?

Comments

• Rafael89
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm mostly drafting and trading on the web app... loaded up some points for draft just to get familiar with formations and players... Think it's the best way if you reach at least the final for a decent % of times you play
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Since Sunday is quickly approaching and release is shortly after... what mode in FUT are you playing?

Shooting for E1 in SB for the week then spending the rest on rivals. Can always smash rivals Tuesday and Wednesday on early access
  • Danic123
    4778 posts National Call-Up
    LosBlancos wrote: »

Shooting for E1 in SB for the week then spending the rest on rivals. Can always smash rivals Tuesday and Wednesday on early access

Same 👍
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Btw, is there any way to see the point requirements for SB ranks? Don’t like the new layout this year where that is hidden (or I’m just blind)
  • Danic123
    4778 posts National Call-Up
    Btw, is there any way to see the point requirements for SB ranks? Don’t like the new layout this year where that is hidden (or I’m just blind)

I haven’t seen it either
  • nsholmberg11
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    [/quote]

Yo, are SB rewards no longer on a sliding scale? If you reach a level you remain there or is is still a sliding scale like last year?
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero

Yo, are SB rewards no longer on a sliding scale? If you reach a level you remain there or is is still a sliding scale like last year?[/quote]

It’s a dynamic scale like last year. I think they removed the visual that showed the point Requirements but futbin is showing them still

• nsholmberg11
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks @therealmerk33

I'm going almost exclusively squad battles myself. Throwing in a few rivals matches but aiming for that Gold 3/Elite 1 level