The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ha fifa 20

Comments

• TW1103
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm with you, this is rubbish! I've found that the goalkeepers NEVER catch the ball. It always pops back out for someone to tap it in.
    This feels like the sweatiest FIFA for years. It's all skill moves and pot shots. So glad I haven't pre-ordered and just got the trial, as I'll be keeping my money next Friday if I don't start enjoying it by the end of the 10 hours!

ALSO, how have I just played against someone with an 86 rated team in a qualifying match!?
  • Aqeel87
    2914 posts Fans' Favourite
    blue9 wrote: »
    Late last night.. filled in the form

How to cancel preorder mate please?
  • IPedro
    656 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    The games been out a day..try and learn it, bud.

• JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Same [Removed - CM] different year. What did you expect a complete overhaul of the broken frostbite engine. Give it one weekend league and everyone will be moaning again.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6106 posts Big Money Move
    I canceled mine as well. It’s better than 19 as is. But I don’t trust they won’t change it. And it’s still a terrible game. People just think it’s good because 19 was the worst fifa ever made.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Cool story Bro
  • blue9 wrote: »
    Bet you’ve racked up over 200 games by Christmas 🤣

Not happening.. made up i got refunded by cd keys for fifa points issue with only getting them on 27th.. and have filled in form for refund on playstation

With new gen next year I will give fifa one more go... will deffo be the last if ita ****.. basically this team who have been doing fifa need removing they are a joke.. they are candadian after all i think? Says it all

Same with pes as pes was the best over 10 years ago till they messed around but atleast i may give pes 1 recent year for me to buy an try

Ha..

You a joker?

You do realise that PES gameplay is even slower.

This is the best speed FIFA has had in years!
  • blue166 wrote: »
    The game needed to be slower!

THIS!

The fifa players with better tactical awareness, vision and football knowledge will finally shine above exploit players that rely on ping pong passing, broken blind time shots and kickoff goals.

The gameplay is now finally more about football.

Btw if you need pace. Buy Sterling and Salah. They’ll show you pace.

Could not agree more. This game has been beyond laughable at times in the past where someone with no football knowledge exploits the game and somehow wins games. Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge and tactical awareness knows how football is played and they are the people who should be rewarded.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Well... i have wasted that refund on pes HA WOW .. footie games in general are just ❤️❤️❤️❤️... pes is alot worse than fifa knew that anyway but took a chance.. only good thing will be manager mode in pes and watchin the game...
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

PlayStation refund form
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    blue166 wrote: »
    Bet you’ve racked up over 200 games by Christmas 🤣

Not happening.. made up i got refunded by cd keys for fifa points issue with only getting them on 27th.. and have filled in form for refund on playstation

With new gen next year I will give fifa one more go... will deffo be the last if ita ****.. basically this team who have been doing fifa need removing they are a joke.. they are candadian after all i think? Says it all

Same with pes as pes was the best over 10 years ago till they messed around but atleast i may give pes 1 recent year for me to buy an try

Ha..

You a joker?

You do realise that PES gameplay is even slower.

This is the best speed FIFA has had in years!

Your a joker to think its the best in recent years
  • Aqeel87
    2914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

PlayStation refund form

Where can I fill the form please?
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional