The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

First Impression after one match

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2019
I won my first game 3-2 and this is what I felt after the game...

1. Pace is too OP, especially acceleration with the ball
2. High shooting is important. I used Muriel and Balotelli, and Balotelli's higher finishing made him a lot better infront of the goal
3. AI players around the midfield are just as bad and stupid as they always are on Fifa. Whenever someone passes the ball they just stands there and doesn't try to stop throughballs.
4. Counter Attack is OP
5. AI defenders keeps blocking shots.
6. Commentary felt more real this year, even though there is still alot to do to make them seem even more realistic.
7. Throwing the ball out with the GK felt very inconsistent, sometimes they were amazing, other times it went to the wrong player.
8. Menu when subbing in players was laggy.
9. RAMOS (my opponents defenders) was insane, while his VVD felt pretty easy to play against.
10. Doing skills felt way to slow, like unrealistic slow, and when doing them sometimes they waited 1-2 seconds before doing the skill move.
11. Running into the net when celebrating a goal is still here and there is nothing to do if it happens.

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    13045 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks for your feedback.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14920 posts World Class
    1 game bro
  • SimenHP
    1 game bro

Ofcourse Impressions change, this was just what I felt after the first game
  • SimenHP
    Thanks for your feedback.

Your welcome :wink:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Same as always huh?

• ccooaattssyy
    9686 posts League Winner
    The defending is not good. For the reasons you state.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14920 posts World Class
    Kurt's blitzing people in draft tbh
  • Keano
    15158 posts World Class
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I won my first game 3-2 and this is what I felt after the game...

1. Pace is too OP, especially acceleration with the ball
    2. High shooting is important. I used Muriel and Balotelli, and Balotelli's higher finishing made him a lot better infront of the goal
    3. AI players around the midfield are just as bad and stupid as they always are on Fifa. Whenever someone passes the ball they just stands there and doesn't try to stop throughballs.
    4. Counter Attack is OP
    5. AI defenders keeps blocking shots.
    6. Commentary felt more real this year, even though there is still alot to do to make them seem even more realistic.
    7. Throwing the ball out with the GK felt very inconsistent, sometimes they were amazing, other times it went to the wrong player.
    8. Menu when subbing in players was laggy.
    9. RAMOS (my opponents defenders) was insane, while his VVD felt pretty easy to play against.
    10. Doing skills felt way to slow, like unrealistic slow, and when doing them sometimes they waited 1-2 seconds before doing the skill move.
    11. Running into the net when celebrating a goal is still here and there is nothing to do if it happens.

1. Pace has always been to OP, this isn't new.
    2. High shooting means more goals? That's to be expected.
    3. You're supposed to be controlling the players you press with now, not letting the AI do it for you.
    4. Counter attack was always OP, due to the same reason as 1.
    5. Defenders should block shots
    6. No comment, have mine on mute
    7. might be down to your goalkeepers throwing, your aiming or just bad coding
    8. It'll be laggy as it's only just come up, plus it's ea... servers arn't thought of.
    9. cbs have off games even in fifa.
    10. Skills may feel slow but they've toned them down so that you can't just skill your way through a team now.
    11. Why would someone run into the net?

Hope this helps.