I won my first game 3-2 and this is what I felt after the game...
1. Pace is too OP, especially acceleration with the ball
2. High shooting is important. I used Muriel and Balotelli, and Balotelli's higher finishing made him a lot better infront of the goal
3. AI players around the midfield are just as bad and stupid as they always are on Fifa. Whenever someone passes the ball they just stands there and doesn't try to stop throughballs.
4. Counter Attack is OP
5. AI defenders keeps blocking shots.
6. Commentary felt more real this year, even though there is still alot to do to make them seem even more realistic.
7. Throwing the ball out with the GK felt very inconsistent, sometimes they were amazing, other times it went to the wrong player.
8. Menu when subbing in players was laggy.
9. RAMOS (my opponents defenders) was insane, while his VVD felt pretty easy to play against.
10. Doing skills felt way to slow, like unrealistic slow, and when doing them sometimes they waited 1-2 seconds before doing the skill move.
11. Running into the net when celebrating a goal is still here and there is nothing to do if it happens.