Fifa 20 controller not working

So, I wanted to play fifa 20 like many I guess. But the controller doesnt work at all.
I'm using a ps4 controller and it worked great for fifa 19, but for fifa 20 it push buttons randomly and always hold to the left. So basically I cant do anything at all.

How can I fix this issue?

Comments

• I have the same problem

j'ai le meme problème
  • Load it through Steam? Works for me every time
  • same exact thing please reply if you find a fix
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Ds4 Windows tool should do it
  • mdizzl3 wrote: »

no it doesnt
  • i tried ds4windows, x360ce, input mapper, and launching through steam. none work
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    NaGoyah wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

no it doesnt

Oh sorry mate, worth a shot!

• Strange, Steam should have built in adapters. Make sure Origin not open/logged in when launching?
  • Here's a fix I seemed to find work perfectly for myself...

Close everything, including Steam, Origin etc.

Open your task manager, find "Nvidia Container" and disable it/them

Open DS4Windows and go to the Settings tab and click "Hide DS4 controller" and then plug your controller in to your PC.

This is how I got mine to work, unfortunately you have to do this every time you go back to play the game, but it's a solution I seemed to find worked for myself.
  • omarnyc
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

This works for me - make sure app runs at startup, hide ds4, and run it as tool, than reboot your pc.
    All the settings are in ds4windows
  • mk18
    66 posts Park Captain
    Use x360ce but you have to change the xinput value since 0_1_3_0 is OUTDATED since FIFA 13
  • no x360ce doesnt work either, it doesnt even map the correct buttons for my ps4 controller. nothing works, ive just talked with ea support, they've received many others complaining about this problem, but knowing ea this wont be fixed for another 2 weeks! :)
  • @omarnyc run as tool? what does that even mean? how do you do it?
  • mk18
    66 posts Park Captain
    p0llytv wrote: »
    no x360ce doesnt work either, it doesnt even map the correct buttons for my ps4 controller. nothing works, ive just talked with ea support, they've received many others complaining about this problem, but knowing ea this wont be fixed for another 2 weeks! :)

It wont at all cause ist literally like this since FIFA 13. Youre probably using the programm wrong though. I have tested PS4, 3 X360 and One Controllers and with the right setup all of them are working.
  • mezz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    i bought yesterday fifa 20 but cant play i have tried many fixes but nothing ! im using a xiaomi controler and works perfectly with all the pc games..it is possible to have a refund?