First Icon pull for myself

Masscherano
602 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 19
https://imgur.com/a/FQylju1

Over the moon and in utter shock. Never had a pull worth over 400k and I've been playing since the start.

If anyone wants to buy him he's on the market fresh at max. ;)

Comments

  • holdenwait
    56230 posts National Treasure
  • Gyan_33
    29555 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »

    Only interested in the 85 for now B) (would still love to pack the 87 though obv)
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    this promo beginner packs? Or did you do an sbc
  • Nen
    4365 posts Moderator
    Wow. Insane pull! Congrats!
  • RebelRob
    5209 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one Mass!

    Would love to pull an icon this early in the game, or even an icon full stop to be honest! 😂
  • BristolMDF
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sweet! Congrats.
  • BWild
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    I'm entirely convinced they give new accounts a bit of luck to get them hooked.
  • BristolMDF
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BWild wrote: »
    I'm entirely convinced they give new accounts a bit of luck to get them hooked.

    I’ve tested this theory multiple time and its nonsense.

    My best pull ever was on an old account, from a bog standard 7.5k pack opened with coins not FP!
  • Masscherano
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm a FUT Founder in regards to account age @BWild - so not sure about that.

    It was from the rare players pack at the end of Hybrid Nations. @lfcsuiteynwa

    @Gyan_33 can't tempt ya for 750k can I hahaha. But thanks all.

    Not even sure what to do with it...
  • Joestoe
    4903 posts Big Money Move
    Sick!!! Gratz dude! Can only dream of something like this.
  • BWild
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I'm entirely convinced they give new accounts a bit of luck to get them hooked.

    I’ve tested this theory multiple time and its nonsense.

    My best pull ever was on an old account, from a bog standard 7.5k pack opened with coins not FP!

    I might be crazy but didn't someone test this last year with like 50k FIFA points on his account versus 50k on a new one and documented results? Or was he doing console versus app...
  • BristolMDF
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm a FUT Founder in regards to account age @BWild - so not sure about that.

    It was from the rare players pack at the end of Hybrid Nations. @lfcsuiteynwa

    @Gyan_33 can't tempt ya for 750k can I hahaha. But thanks all.

    Not even sure what to do with it...

    100% keep for now at least. Not enough coins in the game to even think of selling now surely.
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    congrats!!!
  • BWild
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    I'm a FUT Founder in regards to account age @BWild - so not sure about that.

    It was from the rare players pack at the end of Hybrid Nations. @lfcsuiteynwa

    @Gyan_33 can't tempt ya for 750k can I hahaha. But thanks all.

    Not even sure what to do with it...

    Wow congrats then! And yeah, definitely keep so least till early access. But sell before the full game
  • holdenwait
    56230 posts National Treasure
    edited September 19
    BWild wrote: »
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I'm entirely convinced they give new accounts a bit of luck to get them hooked.

    I’ve tested this theory multiple time and its nonsense.

    My best pull ever was on an old account, from a bog standard 7.5k pack opened with coins not FP!

    I might be crazy but didn't someone test this last year with like 50k FIFA points on his account versus 50k on a new one and documented results? Or was he doing console versus app...

    9 year old account, packed 10 mil+ worth of stuff last year. it's a myth tbh
  • Knowlesdinho
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone on the discord pulls icons apart from me :disappointed:
  • Masscherano
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @BristolMDF @BWild - yeah the max range for him is 750k which potentially could be too cheap. However the base Essien might be more desirable with that +6 pace on his card.

    If I could sell for something healthy I could invest coins into them IF1's...

Sign In or Register to comment.