When is the next squad update expected?

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
Premier Access says I’ll be able to play the game in a bit less than one hour, but the last squads on sofifa are from August 2. More than one month and a half ago. My team is missing some players and others need an update real bad. I don’t want to start my career with these squads...

Comments

• OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    What the hell are you talking about?
  • Verdi42
    What don’t you understand? I just want to play with updated squads.
  • Sgft2019
    53 posts Park Captain
    Are you talking about Fifa 19?
  • Ahmer50x
    23709 posts Club Captain
    Sgft2019 wrote: »

Evidently, FIFA 20 early access has old squads.

Like, with Schone at Ajax still and stuff

Not a big deal for FUT I'd imagine but for us career moders it's a fatal flaw
  • Verdi42
    I feel like I've paid for an uncomplete game. Bummer.
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

It impacts FUT too for chemistry in building teams.
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I feel like I've paid for an uncomplete game. Bummer.

Well, yes yes you have. It won’t be close to complete until about Christmas.
  • Ashy
    11218 posts Has That Special Something
    BGAlum wrote: »

FUT has all the updated players, for example Lozano is still at PSV, Smalling and Mkhitaryan are not at Roma, Sanchez is not at Inter in the current squad updates but on FUT they are
  • TeamExtreme17
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Ashy wrote: »

FUT has all the updated players, for example Lozano is still at PSV, Smalling and Mkhitaryan are not at Roma, Sanchez is not at Inter in the current squad updates but on FUT they are

Typical.
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero

FUT drives EAs cash bottom line... and yet another reason why I am not buying because they ignore the other aspects of hr games.
  • Azzabazza
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Before sorting a majority of stadium assignments for FIFA 20, I always download the latest squad update. Yes, the players are at their old clubs, but with the early release (champions/ultimate edition) next week, there'll be a new squad update for the correct transfers like what you said below. At least everything will carry over to the full release. Hence why today I am sorting out stadium assignments + creating players who aren't in game.

• Ashy
    11218 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    What's worse is all the kits are not in game yet, Chelsea and Spurs third kit for example were in the demo and right now are in UT but in the main game it's nowhere to be seen, assuming when they do an update this will be sorting but it seems like UT is all up to date and fine and the rest of the game is half done and not ready
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Squad update is my only issue with it this year, hopefully later today we will get one, also would like some more boots to play with