How are your starter teams so far?

Comments

• How the hell do you guys have these squads? I barely scraped together, like every year, a non rare team. Honestly I think it’s more fun to start with lower rated squads but without FP I don’t understand how you get such high rated squads before being able to play

Advanced sbcs payed out for me, I had nothing this morning.. Then packed vardy, sissoko, Mahrez and IF De Jong etc... I had nothing worth more than 1k before that...
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    How the hell do you guys have these squads? I barely scraped together, like every year, a non rare team. Honestly I think it’s more fun to start with lower rated squads but without FP I don’t understand how you get such high rated squads before being able to play
    Discarding/selling starter packs and doing the SBCs early on before futbin solutions pop up and prices rise.
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class
    How the hell do you guys have these squads? I barely scraped together, like every year, a non rare team. Honestly I think it’s more fun to start with lower rated squads but without FP I don’t understand how you get such high rated squads before being able to play

1. Discarded everything I got from my starterpacks.
    2. Started doing the advanced SBC one by one.
    3. Built up healthy coin amount.
    4. Bought my team.
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Just packed Lloris. I thinking of going pack only all year no market so that's my keeper sorted for the year
  • Markman007
    3980 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Still working on it, but this starter squad should do. This year I’m just going (almost) all Italy with the aim of trading up to all the Italian icons by the end:

YlucoxL.jpg
  • BigEneh
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    Here is my starter team, will buy those players that are missing on ea access release, since I wont be able to play right away and think they will drop.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ksRdhQQJnQ7P5:FFA20PS4
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain

I done a few advanced SBC's, flipped a card around 100 times that I used in an advanced SBC. He was 500 coins when I started, you won't pick one up now for under 800 coin.
  • nsholmberg11
    1842 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow, good for you guys. I’m terrible at SBC’s and didn’t get enough to loot to do more than the basic starter ones.

Cheers!
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Still working on it, but this starter squad should do. This year I’m just going (almost) all Italy with the aim of trading up to all the Italian icons by the end:

YlucoxL.jpg

Sick hybrid bro!
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Not original, but just want to grind Rivals tonight. Witsel, IF Tagliafico and some other 83s on the bench
    JKA2zZK.png
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10k still left atm for a second team

nHzJ9FO4p.jpg
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Almost there. Will go 3142 og 352 IG probably, with Kolarov at CB, Aurier at RM and Shaqiri at CM/CAM,

yMzknUK.png
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

This bugs me too. I wish i knew how to do it. People go on about trading but it i sold all my players I'd end up with no players and no coins and have to sell fifa.
  • Renamed123456
    Futfanatic wrote: »

4. Bought my team.

When you say discard you mean quick sell?
  • Mmandras
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    Teams are incredible and probably more than 100k. That's some pack luck...

I'll scrap something ultra cheap with loan cards.
  • Renamed123456
    And how do you balance selling players and buying ones you want. One i have coins for one I'd want I'd buy them. But then id have to sell them to trade ??
  • Mmandras
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    I think those guys will unload lots of FP very soon.

I'm hesitant to buy expensive players although it is almost certain prices will rise and don't have a clue what to do with coins... yet.
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think those guys will unload lots of FP very soon.

Pfffff I am so tired of this, makes me want to stop using this forum.
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class

4. Bought my team.

Yes, if you can’t sell it on the market. Every coins matters at the start.
  • Maximus AK47
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lads , need advice.

Packed IF Aurier... His only 19K on the market (XBOX)

Sell ? or keep ?...

I reckon he will go down in price on full game release... but then might jump to 30K maybe?...

thanks for advice

• MayneNL
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know if there will be la liga potm this year?
    I’m playing with Eredivisie starter team currently:
    Promes - IF Malen - Bergwijn
    Blind - Tadic - Rosario
    Haps - Alvarez - Baumgartl - Karadorp
    Onana
  • ACMILAN1990
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice! Just opened my first premium gold pack from points, got Bernardo silva! Yes yes! Going to bring me some decent coins
  • ColeWorld
    13279 posts Has That Special Something
    Sniping Havertz is a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot-20190919-195941.jpg
  • BobbyBriggs
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't have EA access so still only on web app, this team is now worth like 250k tho lol

3CO7YcF.png
  • stuiggs07
    54 posts Park Captain
    Untitled.png

This should keep me going for a while.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite

4. Bought my team.

How the hell do you discard everything and then manage to do the advanced SBCs!?
  • Wigm88
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Holy cow! Just packed 89 Baggio! My first Icon packed ever o:)
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class

4. Bought my team.

How the hell do you discard everything and then manage to do the advanced SBCs!?

Yeah tired of explaining it. I lied, I have a super secret method of farming coins. Sue me.
  • Pengwin
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero

4. Bought my team.

Yeah tired of explaining it. I lied, I have a super secret method of farming coins. Sue me.

I literally haven’t even traded and also have managed to do all apart from the last Hybrid sbc. Do the MM as well as decent packs for very cheap
  • apoelfc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fifa.jpg