What Team Will You Be Playing With?

blue166
1051 posts Professional
Hi All,

I have always played with Chelsea online (Yeah one of those 5* guys). But considering another team this year. Have played with my Blackburn Rovers before but will probs stick with an elite team to play with.

How about yourself? Or will you be not sticking with one team but mixing it up with various?

Comments

• SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019
    Liverpool.

Stuck with them through many years of FIFA (and irl) mediocrity, being 4.5 stars, maybe even 4 stars at one point, so it feels good to finally be one of the best teams in the game.
  • Ecua10
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    once I get the game for the first time I always change the team every match (start with the usual 5 star and work my down to 4 1/2 star teams) to see how other formations and playing styles are set up. its kind of like a practice mode to get my hands and a feel for the game on which formation or players I would like to use that way I can get ready for fut.
  • YidArmy
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2019
    I must be one of the few people out there that plays pretty much with a different team every game. I choose a variety of teams from 3* to 4*.

Some of my favs from Fifa 19 were:

Monterrey
    Genk
    Salzburg
    Young Boys
    Boca Juniors
    Cameroon
    Amiens
    Udinese
    Venezuela
    Atlanta

When I look at my opponents recent 20 games, 90% of the people use the same team EVERY game. That to me would be torture. I also find the people you play against that use low star teams aren't idiot 15 year olds shushhhhhing when they score and abusing floors in the game.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    I try not to use 5* as always same old boring teams but anything 4 and half or below 4 always get different teams. This year I might go Sheffield United as they got there real stadium
  • i always play with Chelsea because thats my favorite team.
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional
    i always play with Chelsea because thats my favorite team.

Sound fair enough to me 👍
  • blue166 wrote: »
    i always play with Chelsea because thats my favorite team.

Sound fair enough to me 👍

who is yours?
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional
    Have always previously played as Chelsea. Giving Man City a run out in recent times.
    Have always previously played as Chelsea. Giving Man City a run out in recent times.

question. is there a way to have a behind the player view during free kicks in this game? it used to be L3 on PS4 but now that doesnt work.
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional
    blue166 wrote: »

question. is there a way to have a behind the player view during free kicks in this game? it used to be L3 on PS4 but now that doesnt work.

I think EA have changed it. I have got used to it now.

so you cant do it all now?
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional

I believe not.

I believe not.

that sucks lol.
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RB Salzburg
    Now switched to Monterrey
  • Ronaldinho999
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just Barca mate, being able to play my idol is 50% of why i play fifa and have a console
  • YidArmy
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    RB Salzburg

A fellow low star fan and 2 of my favourite teams as well. Pabon, Hurtado and Fuenes Mori have been a deadly front 3 for me for the last few fifas. Young Boys are worth a look at for 3 1/2 stars too

You on PS4? Perhaps give you a game sometime.

• Rossi1000
    YidArmy wrote: »
    RB Salzburg

A fellow low star fan and 2 of my favourite teams as well. Pabon, Hurtado and Fuenes Mori have been a deadly front 3 for me for the last few fifas. Young Boys are worth a look at for 3 1/2 stars too

I didn’t use Monterrey much last season due to the shadow on the Sanderson stadium but the addition of pizzaro made them a lot stronger

I had a good run with Cska on 19 I’ll have a look at young boys and yes I’m PS4 psn same as name on here welcome to add

I also run a low rated fifa league have a look might be of interest to you

https://forum.fifaleaguesonline.com/

• YidArmy
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    YidArmy wrote: »
    RB Salzburg

I didn’t use Monterrey much last season due to the shadow on the Sanderson stadium but the addition of pizzaro made them a lot stronger

I had a good run with Cska on 19 I’ll have a look at young boys and yes I’m PS4 psn same as name on here welcome to add

I also run a low rated fifa league have a look might be of interest to you

https://forum.fifaleaguesonline.com/

Ahh yes that shadow is a big pain playing with them, always hope to be the away team.

Cool thanks for the link, I've just signed up.
  • Rossi1000
    I’ve just played home game and shadow is so much better year with the toned down colours