early access

DSD27
5789 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2019
People with Access Premiere can play from 19th september for unlimited time, while people with Access Basic should play from the same date but limited to 10 hours of gameplay, that's how it's stated. I have Basic, pre-ordered Champions Edition and it says release 23 september 10pm... :/

Comments

• Belfast Dynamos
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm the same - not sure if it will change when early access becomes available later today but would have liked the reassurance of it saying something to that effect on Origin.
  • Nightwish04
    749 posts Professional
    If you've got ea access or premium access you can play on the 19th. Any other version will have to wait till next Tues or thurs to play.
  • ozcs_69
    4879 posts Big Money Move
    do we have time yet?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    do we have time yet?

17:00 CEST
  • barci
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    unknown.png
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019
    If you've got ea access or premium access you can play on the 19th. Any other version will have to wait till next Tues or thurs to play.

The difference between Premium and Basic as that the Premium is unlimited and Basic is 10 hours, not the date. At least that's how they make it appear as.
    Post edited by DSD27 on
  • Ornox
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    DSD27 wrote: »

The difference between Premium and Basic as that the Premium is unlimited and Basic is 10 hours, not the date. At least is what they make it appear as.

Yep
    And with Premier, you can preload the game.
    There is no Option for Basic.
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019
    Ornox wrote: »

The difference between Premium and Basic as that the Premium is unlimited and Basic is 10 hours, not the date. At least is what they make it appear as.

Yep

You can also pre-load with Basic and if I remember correctly you can always pre-load, even without any Access.
    No option for Basic where, what are you talking about?
  • omarnyc
    4335 posts National Call-Up

Yep

You can also pre-load with Basic and if I remember correctly you can always pre-load, even without any Access.

I dont see any option to preload with basic
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019
    omarnyc wrote: »

Yep

I have Basic and I've already pre-loaded the game. Maybe you got the Standard Edition?
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019
    I'm the same - not sure if it will change when early access becomes available later today but would have liked the reassurance of it saying something to that effect on Origin.

I think I've figured it out. It says that the Release date is 23 september because that's when you're going to be able to play the game unlimitedly. The 10 hours of early access that we get with Basic start today, at the same time as the Premiere, but they don't count as "release".
  • omarnyc
    edited September 2019

Yep

I have Basic and I've already pre-loaded the game. Maybe you got the Standard Edition?

Did you also pre order the game @DSD27
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    1 HOUR 15MIN HYPE
  • Ornox
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its out on Premier
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Its out on Premier

Can confirm
  • What about basic?
  • omarnyc
    What about basic?

I can download it now
  • omarnyc wrote: »
    What about basic?

I can download it now

Yeahh me too 30 mins more..
  • DSD27

Yep

Of course, otherwise how would I be able to pre-load it? It hasn't been released yet.
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019
    I can't play yet... where are my 10 hours??! :/
  • I need friends for FIFA 20 online play. I'm a PC user and id is: dirty_virus47
  • omarnyc

Yep

Of course, otherwise how would I be able to pre-load it? It hasn't been released yet.

I was talking about pre loading with origin access only, which is why i asked
  • DSD27
    edited September 2019

Yep

I was talking about pre loading with origin access only, which is why i asked

I didn't because I already had the game, if you pr-oad the game yu don't need much of a download to play the access. I'm playing already :) I didn't know you have to go to the access tab to create a separate "test" laucnher.