196 posts Sunday League Hero
What to do with it?

Comments

• mhh1981
    3497 posts National Call-Up
    High demand players, or a load of 84s. I can see Vardy going up quite a bit
  • Jay_vine
    Lacazette seems too cheap for 30k? Think he could be a good investment?
  • mhh1981
    3497 posts National Call-Up
    Jay_vine wrote: »

He will likely go up on full release, but I reckon vardy and ben yedder are better value
  • Jay_vine
    mhh1981 wrote: »

He will likely go up on full release, but I reckon vardy and ben yedder are better value

I might get vardy too then and start with 2 up top
  • PelzyWelzy
    10298 posts Has That Special Something

Been searching every now and then for a WBY to pick up and not seen a single one on market for past two hours.
  • ILevis
    1272 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Been searching every now and then for a WBY to pick up and not seen a single one on market for past two hours.

I seriously dont get why everybody is so hyped about a 170cm ST with 71 stamina. His TOTS was one of my absolute favourite cards last year but the 83 just doesnt look good imo, even for starter teams
  • FijiBoy
    1243 posts Professional
    Try bidding on VVD. Had him in transfer targets and some went for less than 68k. I personally will go for Alisson or Ederson and get on cheaper bid, Lloris as well. They should rise up
  • FijiBoy
    1243 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »

I seriously dont get why everybody is so hyped about a 170cm ST with 71 stamina. His TOTS was one of my absolute favourite cards last year but the 83 just doesnt look good imo, even for starter teams

5* weak foot and he should get plenty IFs and easy link up

• Boommaametw3
    2862 posts National Call-Up

You don't know what starter teams are if you think Ben yedder is not good enough.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect

You don't know what starter teams are if you think Ben yedder is not good enough.

An 83 going for 40k min on Xbox but isn't good enough for a starter team? @ILevis you are crazy!
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    How the hell do you have that much?
  • EisenErmin
    9004 posts League Winner
    75K spend on 7 ben yedders a few hours ago would be >200K now.... i just had coins for one Yedder
  • ILevis
    1272 posts Professional

Hes just way too expensive for what he offers imo. 25k is a lot of coins right now, especially for an 83 who will not hold his price as soon as the full game is out

In the first few weeks, when you are using a starter team, value for coins is the most important thing. And Ben Yedder simply isnt good value for 25k compared to other options
  • FijiBoy
    1243 posts Professional
    Verrati for 7k is a steal. He should easily fetch upto 25-30k
  • EisenErmin
    9004 posts League Winner
    FijiBoy wrote: »

No way, no one is using him and he is and was only usefull for SBC´s
  • FijiBoy
    1243 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    FijiBoy wrote: »

No way, no one is using him and he is and was only usefull for SBC´s

A profit of even 1k counts if you know trading. I have made 15k in just 1hr buying Kessie 79 for 1.3k and selling for 3k. And thats just one player that I have been following for now since I'm at work and only time i had to check this was in my 15mins break.
  • FijiBoy
    1243 posts Professional
    Won bid on Vardy 13k and Gnarby 12k. Easy 8k profit for now
  • Boommaametw3
    2862 posts National Call-Up
    Buy bunch of Nelson Semedo. When everyone opens packs he will go to 10k at least. Only usuable la liga right back
  • Jay_vine
    zzachzx wrote: »
    How the hell do you have that much?

Packed Varane mate