Very Poor UI this year

Sky Blue Army #CCFC
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Garish colours throughout. Whole UI seems a big step backwards tbh?

When you search for an item on the market and it doesn't find a match it displays a shoddy grey window.

Not good enough :/

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Got to agree with you, its EA's way of trying to fob us off into thinking its a brand new game, what a shame, huh?
  • Mmandras
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    I don't like it at all.

Background on the web app is low resolution. It's like they stretch 600x600 picture to 1920x1080. Incredibly bad.

Than huge, arrogant Van Dijk's face on the login screen. I don't want to look at it for the whole year.

Color combination is also strange. Pink and black and yellow is a bit too much.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    If the game has the same scheme as the web ap... yikes. That will be a long year.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I don't like it at all.

Background on the web app is low resolution. It's like they stretch 600x600 picture to 1920x1080. Incredibly bad.

Than huge, arrogant Van Dijk's face on the login screen. I don't want to look at it for the whole year.

If you think VVD has an arrogant face, then what about the previous titles where players were being ballsy?
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pooter wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I don't like it at all.

If you think VVD has an arrogant face, then what about the previous titles where players were being ballsy?

How about no face there at all... just the logo?? That would be just fine and probably be cheaper for EA.