What are people actually doing?

Shezzzzzzz
1320 posts Professional
Not much to do until early access 😏

Comments

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Staring at the screen with nothing to do
  • Nothing I can do as for some reason I don’t have access to the transfer market so I can’t even trade.
  • pombo77
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    I downloaded the fifa 20 mobile GAME app. —not the companion app. Soothed my anxiety for a bit but of course they want you to buy points with real money too. Done after 10’
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Walking home with a towel on my head reading the forum checking out all the new surprises.
  • Tue69
    1256 posts Professional
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

Think I just overruled my 10 x 1000 coins with a 5 x 500 coins match bonus... :S
  • Renamed123456
    Tue69 wrote: »
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

Think I just overruled my 10 x 1000 coins with a 5 x 500 coins match bonus... :S

Tell me how
  • Tue69
    1256 posts Professional
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

Tell me how

At the moment just buying players which is likely to rise in price over the coming weeks, and selling them 1000-1500cc over the price. There's a decent payoff.
  • Boommaametw3
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    If you have 10K buy Ben yedder. Would sell like 30k easy if they up his price range.
    I already got 2 in my club and doing spaming BPM to afford the third one
  • swfcfan89
    1363 posts Professional
    SBC's and trading.
  • Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    bashing one off
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Dunkirk wrote: »
    bashing one off

Wanna hand 😘
  • Dill94
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got awful packs and only have 500 coins, any recommendations what I should do? Was thinking sell the crap players I did get and then start trying to get some players for trading?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    BPM and flipping the odd BPL card - have 12.2k and a full TP already.

Still not preordered the game though, just something to do innit :joy:
  • Renamed123456
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

Tell me how

At the moment just buying players which is likely to rise in price over the coming weeks, and selling them 1000-1500cc over the price. There's a decent payoff.

When you say buying players are you bidding? Or buy now?

Also when you say selling are you putting the bid at 1000 over the price or the buy now?? Also what sort of price is a player you're puttingat 1k more?

Are you getting a 2k player and selling at 1k more? Or what.

Thanks for help.
  • Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    Dunkirk wrote: »
    bashing one off

Wanna hand 😘

tenor.gif
  • XxNevermindxX
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

Tell me how

How did you get the coin boosts?
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did a few SBCs a little bit of trading, opened a few bronze packs.
    But nothing selling now and run out of money, but have 88 items on my transfer list.

Good news is have done enough to unlock the 500 coins per games boost so will be able to hit the ground running
  • Mmandras
    5671 posts Big Money Move
    Advanced SBCs... Awful pack luck though.
  • free packs I got frick all, no coins and cant do nothing until access... assuming others who trading using fifa points or something
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    637 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lippyone wrote: »
    Did a few SBCs a little bit of trading, opened a few bronze packs.
    But nothing selling now and run out of money, but have 88 items on my transfer list.

Good news is have done enough to unlock the 500 coins per games boost so will be able to hit the ground running

I am in the same boat, boat 10 of 1 player, selling all consumables and not just relisting until I get more coin. Endless grind for a while. I just got the 500 coins per game boost, hoping to get that free pack
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    637 posts An Exciting Prospect
    free packs I got frick all, no coins and cant do nothing until access... assuming others who trading using fifa points or something

Cant get fifa points until access is out. Some people just know how to trade with little coin and then turn it into a lot.
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

I don’t think that one overrules the other. After the 10x1000 you’ll get the 5x500.

I this true? @EA_Andy
  • zzachzx
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Trading.

And collecting XP.

I don’t think that one overrules the other. After the 10x1000 you’ll get the 5x500.

I this true? @EA_Andy
    this is true unless it magically changed for FIFA 20 (which I doubt)

• EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed absolutely nothing at all, but with bronze pack method i allready have a full transfer list of 100 bronze players (worth 20k) and a 10K Ben Yedder in my squad/club. Not to bad 4 hours after web app release.
  • zzachzx
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Packed absolutely nothing at all, but with bronze pack method i allready have a full transfer list of 100 bronze players (worth 20k) and a 10K Ben Yedder in my squad/club. Not to bad 4 hours after web app release.

Are you listing everything or just players?
  • EisenErmin
    zzachzx wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Are you listing everything or just players?

Just players and rare kits. Some managers too. Usefull consumables (like healing, stat boost) go into my club. Discarding everything else (like contracts, kits, staff,...)
  • ACMILAN1990
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 30 squad fitness cards in my club. They will sell for around 1k near wl right?
  • Geordielad123
    226 posts Sunday League Hero

Just players and rare kits. Some managers too. Usefull consumables (like healing, stat boost) go into my club. Discarding everything else (like contracts, kits, staff,...)

But who is going to buy useless bronze players? You say they are worth 20k but why would anyone buy them. Am I missing the point or something with this?
  • EisenErmin

But who is going to buy useless bronze players? You say they are worth 20k but why would anyone buy them. Am I missing the point or something with this?

People buy them to complete the SBC´s that are allready out. Every 1 hour circle i sell 15-20 bronze players so far.
  • EisenErmin
    I have 30 squad fitness cards in my club. They will sell for around 1k near wl right?

Probably, but first WL is like 3 weeks in the future. I doubt it is a great idea to tie all the coins to squad fittnes now. What are you paying for the cards right now?