WEB APP Ps4 > PC

Hi, i have EA ACCESS PREMIER, i see FUT20 Web App just released but when i log in i cant choose a platform and webapp its on PS4 MODE. How i can switch into PC mode? Usually there is a button on the upper right corner in the past WebApps but not in the 2020 one. Any suggestions?

Comments

• barci
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    Did you play FIFA19 on PC? If not, you can't use WebApp PC for now.
  • barci wrote: »
    Did you play FIFA19 on PC? If not, you can't use WebApp PC for now.

Im playing it on PC since 1 week because i have Fifa 19 on EA Access. So yes i played Fifa 19 on pc
  • barci
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    That's not enough for your PC Account. You don't have access to PC WebApp for now.
  • LordTaft wrote: »
    Hi, i have EA ACCESS PREMIER, i see FUT20 Web App just released but when i log in i cant choose a platform and webapp its on PS4 MODE. How i can switch into PC mode? Usually there is a button on the upper right corner in the past WebApps but not in the 2020 one. Any suggestions?

go to settings in the bottom left corner, then switch it in the top right corner.
  • LordTaft
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    LordTaft wrote: »

go to settings in the bottom left corner, then switch it in the top right corner.

aaaaaaaa.jpg

It show up PS4 logo and cant switch anything.
  • Same problem here..
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    You must have played Fifa 19 on PC before August 1st. If you have, then you are cucked.
  • barci
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    That's what i said before, but he didn't listen....
    you didn't play enough to earn PC early access webapp.