Web App - Transfer Market Access

Comments

• Tootrill22
    2065 posts Fans' Favourite
    Generally took them a week to grant access last year so if you havent got it now dont expect it shortly!

Was it all at once or was it staggered?
  • BlactionMan
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not too sure, mine and the others I was seeing was from general release, maybe they will sort out the early access a bit quicker but who knows. Nobody working for EA seems to, just some vague nonsense as usual
  • browney1888
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Generally took them a week to grant access last year so if you havent got it now dont expect it shortly!

yep not expecting it shortly just for them to be transparent and say yes u will eventually get access or no u wont be getting access

this is eas problem they leave it all to guess work
  • BlactionMan

yep not expecting it shortly just for them to be transparent and say yes u will eventually get access or no u wont be getting access

There will likely be a set monitoring period for the accounts to check no BS is going on, then they just go through bulk unlocking the access, but for some reason they wont just say this or state how long it is
  • Tootrill22

Don't get it.... Just what can be expected would be nice, they just go dark. They said bans wouldn't carry across games I'm sure to first get us to buy the game and then hit us with this.

I was originally banned for using a 3rd party device to access the transfer market (no idea how they thought I did that, logged in one day, got a warning and then banned, doing everything I have been doing for the last 3 years playing FIFA) fought the hell out of it for about a month and then gave up. Now banned again for something I did not do.
  • browney1888
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Don't get it.... Just what can be expected would be nice, they just go dark. They said bans wouldn't carry across games I'm sure to first get us to buy the game and then hit us with this.

I was originally banned for using a 3rd party device to access the transfer market (no idea how they thought I did that, logged in one day, got a warning and then banned, doing everything I have been doing for the last 3 years playing FIFA) fought the hell out of it for about a month and then gave up. Now banned again for something I did not do.

i got banned for selling coins. bought a nif card instead of an inform card for max bin

when i took it through the appeals and many many phone calls over a month they admitted i hadnt sold coins but then said but you are still banned as u use a 3rd party device hahahahahahah im like wtf is happneing here

a month of appealing for coin selling and when i prove them wrong they then make up another charge
  • browney1888
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hello!

With the Web App launching today I know everyone will be eager to get into the FUT Transfer Market.

For details around transfer market access we do have this article which I'd recommend reading.

The key points are this:
    • Not everyone will have access when the Web/Companion App launches
    • You should get a message telling you whether you can access in-game when the game launches, or whether you are banned completely (images are in the article above)
    • No-one on the forum team, or in the support team via EA Help can grant access. You will need to do whatever is mentioned in the message you receive.

Again, I fully understand that everyone is eager and awaiting transfer market access, but I wanted to set expectations around not only the fact that some players won't get in, but also that there isn't anything that can be done in terms of getting you in early, before the game is out.

as per your advice above it says i have to play fifa to unlock transfer market which is fine but can u confirm i will eventually get access? as i was previously banned on 19

i do not want to play the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of the game and invest money only to be told i wont be getting access after all?
  • Tootrill22

i got banned for selling coins. bought a nif card instead of an inform card for max bin

when i took it through the appeals and many many phone calls over a month they admitted i hadnt sold coins but then said but you are still banned as u use a 3rd party device hahahahahahah im like wtf is happneing here

a month of appealing for coin selling and when i prove them wrong they then make up another charge

Yep and then hide behind the we can't actually tell you what you did to protect the company. What does that mean? Means I had too many coins w/o buying FP which they don't like.
  • bartsch88
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every time I open packs, a message pops up saying you can’t buy packs with fifa points. Anyone else see this?
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Every time I open packs, a message pops up saying you can’t buy packs with fifa points. Anyone else see this?

Yes, me too. Annoying but not of any importance at all
  • Tootrill22
    So spoke with EA help... Have to play the games to get access but no one knows how many games according to them. Could be 200 who knows so basically I am again without a feature of a game I paid money for
  • BlactionMan
    So spoke with EA help... Have to play the games to get access but no one knows how many games according to them. Could be 200 who knows so basically I am again without a feature of a game I paid money for

Dont waste your time speaking with them, they havent got a clue, they just make stuff up to get you go away and stop any queries. If you registered 2 accounts at the same time, played 2 games on 1 and 200 on the other, I bet they would be unlocked at exactly the same time. They were getting people to do starter objectives, squad battles, all sorts of rubbish last year
  • Tootrill22

Dont waste your time speaking with them, they havent got a clue, they just make stuff up to get you go away and stop any queries. If you registered 2 accounts at the same time, played 2 games on 1 and 200 on the other, I bet they would be unlocked at exactly the same time. They were getting people to do starter objectives, squad battles, all sorts of rubbish last year

Believe me I know I have had multiple run ins and they have never answered a question. Such a shame anything with EA in it's name just drips with incompetentence.
  • Transfer market locked for fut 20 web app‎ ??,,please support to solve

Can anybody support with direct answer ???
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Rickch wrote: »
    Getting the no club linked to my account message when trying to login to webapp.

Same account I've used for years, played some FUT in 19, used webapp last year too.

Annoying.

You are most likely using the wrong EA account login.

It may be different to your normal gamertag/PSN login.
    Transfer market locked for fut 20 web app‎ ??,,please support to solve

Please read the opening post.
    Hello!

With the Web App launching today I know everyone will be eager to get into the FUT Transfer Market.

For details around transfer market access we do have this article which I'd recommend reading.

The key points are this:
    • You should get a message telling you whether you can access in-game when the game launches, or whether you are banned completely (images are in the article above)
    • No-one on the forum team, or in the support team via EA Help can grant access. You will need to do whatever is mentioned in the message you receive.

Again, I fully understand that everyone is eager and awaiting transfer market access, but I wanted to set expectations around not only the fact that some players won't get in, but also that there isn't anything that can be done in terms of getting you in early, before the game is out.

as per your advice above it says i have to play fifa to unlock transfer market which is fine but can u confirm i will eventually get access? as i was previously banned on 19

i do not want to play the **** out of the game and invest money only to be told i wont be getting access after all?

That depends what the message on screen says. If you've been banned then no. If it says play more FUT then eventually you should get in.
  • scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    Anyone already got a "Notice" on the web app about transfer market rules, etc? I just received it.
  • why is zenit as a cl club missing ?
    and why are players like taremi missing ?
  • EA_Andy
    scalaneopt wrote: »
    Anyone already got a "Notice" on the web app about transfer market rules, etc? I just received it.

Yup - I did.

I think it went out to everyone.
  • RTG20
    1198 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy

Can you confirm, once I log in to FUT on Early Access for the first time will it unlock the Web App for my PSN Persona?

I swapped to PS4 this year, didn't play a FUT game pre August 1 so I think that's why I don't have Web App access yet, from what I've gathered I THINK as soon as I log in to FUT once EA hits, I can use the Web App?

Bit annoyed I can't atm, kinda ruins my start, any rewards, etc.

If there's a way to get it activate would be greatly appreciated, I made a FUT Club on 19 and had played some FUT Games on it so it should be possible?

Thanks.
  • EA_Andy
    RTG20 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

Can you confirm, once I log in to FUT on Early Access for the first time will it unlock the Web App for my PSN Persona?

I swapped to PS4 this year, didn't play a FUT game pre August 1 so I think that's why I don't have Web App access yet, from what I've gathered I THINK as soon as I log in to FUT once EA hits, I can use the Web App?

If there's a way to get it activate would be greatly appreciated, I made a FUT Club on 19 and had played some FUT Games on it so it should be possible?

Thanks.

Can't confirm that - you'd need to try it when you have the game and then see.

Can't stress enough what I've already mentioned a few times including the opening post - no-one can active/grant access to the market here or through the support team.
  • RTG20
    1198 posts Professional
    RTG20 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

Thanks.

Can't confirm that - you'd need to try it when you have the game and then see.

Can't stress enough what I've already mentioned a few times including the opening post - no-one can active/grant access to the market here or through the support team.

@EA_Andy

Sorry, should have specified, I'm aware of that regarding the transfer market, I was referring to just general Web App access, as I can't even log in to my PSN Persona even though I've played FUT on this before (years ago, swapped to XB1 for a few years) and have a 19 FUT Club with some FUT games played, I wasn't sure if August 1 cut off was for general Web App access or Transfer Market access.
  • BristolMDF
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy could you please feed back a bug on Safari Mac browser.

When you click on the login button and enter your credentials, it then goes through the splash screen/loading stuff as if it’s going to take you into the web app, but then just goes back to the login page and you’re in this infinite loop.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hello!

The key points are this:

Well does anyone know the time of the app release in the UK
  • browney1888
    Getting the no club linked to my account message when trying to login to webapp.

Same account I've used for years, played some FUT in 19, used webapp last year too.

Annoying.

Hello!

The key points are this:

i do not want to play the **** out of the game and invest money only to be told i wont be getting access after all?

That depends what the message on screen says. If you've been banned then no. If it says play more FUT then eventually you should get in.

it just says play more games on console to unlock web app

what im getting at is it says that and thats fine but then people start saying "should get access" or no one can grant it

because of EA messing me around before im trying to be cautious as i know how quick support can say one thing then turn around

if it says play more games thats cool and ill invest money into this but if for some reason they then turn round with nonsense saying im not getting access i would want a refund
  • No-one can active/grant access to the market here or through the support team.

This is a stupid way to run things, after how many ppl got banned for nothing last year, surely they should approach things differently and have better ways of proving things!

• Tootrill22

Annoying.

Hello!

The key points are this:

it just says play more games on console to unlock web app

what im getting at is it says that and thats fine but then people start saying "should get access" or no one can grant it

because of EA messing me around before im trying to be cautious as i know how quick support can say one thing then turn around

if it says play more games thats cool and ill invest money into this but if for some reason they then turn round with nonsense saying im not getting access i would want a refund

Exactly this
  • Can anyone explain me what this potato picture is and how to solve it?

https://imgur.com/UUZhlg5

• please tell me why mehdi taremi (rio aves) is missing .. and some other iranian players?
  • lippyone
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why cant I download the app?
    It just takes me too a download for fifa 19 app
  • Just packed De Jong, will he go up more?.
This discussion has been closed.