We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

If i pre buy fifa points on fifa 19

Kingyyy01
209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
do they transfer over to fifa 20?

Sorry i only recently started playing fifa on playstation a few months ago and got into the game, have pre ordered fifa 20. but due to the spending limit being 100 pounds on Playstation, I want to buy the fifa points ahead, will this work?

Comments

• Kingyyy01
    anyone able to help at all?
  • jjij
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes you get asked if you want to transfer them the first time you go on Fifa 20 on console
  • Kingyyy01
    jjij wrote: »
    Yes you get asked if you want to transfer them the first time you go on Fifa 20 on console

would that work for like 36,000 FP?
  • CarpeDiem
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingyyy01 wrote: »

Works for any amount of FP, just make sure you read the pop ups carefully hit the wrong button and your points will be stuck on 19' forever.
  • Kingyyy01
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    Kingyyy01 wrote: »

Works for any amount of FP, just make sure you read the pop ups carefully hit the wrong button and your points will be stuck on 19' forever.

thanks dude