Bronze/Silver pack method thread

Comments

• CeeQue
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    Bpm was a bit duff this year anyway. They nerfed it big with terrible Sbcs nd matchups. Every year they have managed to make it worse.

I made most of my coins from Liga nos this year. Deep unassigned in them at discard, sold when an sbc was released at 6. Worked like a charm. I remember a few times when Brazilian Liga nos were going for nearly 3k a pop. Not bad for 350-450 coin discard purchases.

You can still make coins now using BPM. I was averaging about 30-40 sales an hour. But I haven't played the game in weeks so it's kinda worthless really.
  • Ulook92
    20357 posts Club Captain
    I am purely getting fifa 21 for Career mode but i probbaly will be doing a bit of BPM in UT.

@Knowlesdinho hows it going?
  • Knowlesdinho
    13444 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I am purely getting fifa 21 for Career mode but i probbaly will be doing a bit of BPM in UT.

Yeah, not bad. I've been really busy this year due to the virus. Not stopped working, and when I did, I was helping other people. I got completely burnt out with fifa and stopped playing in March.

Can't bear the thought of grinding objectives for another year. Game has been a train wreck imo.

Playing PGA tour 2k21 at the moment and really enjoying it. Actually requires some skill.
  • Ulook92
    20357 posts Club Captain
    edited September 16

Yeah, not bad. I've been really busy this year due to the virus. Not stopped working, and when I did, I was helping other people. I got completely burnt out with fifa and stopped playing in March.

Can't bear the thought of grinding objectives for another year. Game has been a train wreck imo.

Playing PGA tour 2k21 at the moment and really enjoying it. Actually requires some skill.

Yrah i havnt touched Fifa in months. Also been too busy with having an 11 month old, working and starting college again last week.

Is that the one which was free on gold ages ago or thr newer addition? I was hooked on that for a good while.

• Knowlesdinho

Yrah i havnt touched Fifa in months. Also been too busy with having an 11 month old, working and starting college again last week.

Is that the one which was free on gold ages ago or thr newer addition? I was hooked on that for a good while.

New one. It's a steep learning curve.
  • Knowlesdinho
    @Ulook92 congrats on everything BTW. Especially going back to college and finally learning how to count to 20 without getting your toes involved.
  • Ulook92
    20357 posts Club Captain
    @Ulook92 congrats on everything BTW. Especially going back to college and finally learning how to count to 20 without getting your toes involved.

Woah! Calm down. Thats level 2. Wont be doing that til next year!
  • Hi Guys,

New to the BPL/SPL method. My understanding is you purchase the bronze packs and use your pack drops to populate SBC’s. For the pack drop players without SBC’s, do the bronze upgrade SBCs to transfer these to silver. As F21 won’t have fitness cards, do you think this will still make the BPM/SPM profitable?
  • SuperKMx
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi Guys,

New to the BPL/SPL method. My understanding is you purchase the bronze packs and use your pack drops to populate SBC’s. For the pack drop players without SBC’s, do the bronze upgrade SBCs to transfer these to silver. As F21 won’t have fitness cards, do you think this will still make the BPM/SPM profitable?

Yes.

I didn't sell any bronze fitness in months towards the end of FIFA 20, and I was making profit from BPM.

You're going to need some league SBCs to drop for it to become really profitable, though, although you'll find that some people will pay up to build the teams in advance.

I'd be tempted to just rip bronze packs with every coin I have, complete a league SBC when it drops, then sell off any players left over. Did that this year and there were times where I was banking 200k on the day a league SBC dropped, before opening any of the packs I got from the SBC itself.
  • Gabbalala
    4263 posts National Call-Up
    It's only viable if there's a league SBC out. You're not going to see much profit from it without the sbcs imo.
  • Fadazzo
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    It's only viable if there's a league SBC out. You're not going to see much profit from it without the sbcs imo.

I would only start BPM at the start if there are 1) plenty of league SBC's or 2) that you have enough coins to build SBC teams in advance.
  • SimplyAdvanced
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 20
    So in essence if you do spend all your earnings on bronze packs, don’t sell the players until their league SBC is out?
  • Fadazzo
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    So in essence if you do spend all your earnings on bronze packs, don’t sell the players until their league SBC is out?

Or if there's an SBC, like a Marquee Matchup, where you can offload them. Because no one needs the silver LW from Hertha Berlin if there's no SBC requiring him.

If you like doing SBC's and having League SBC cards, you'll save loads of coins by building your teams in advance, so it's up to you. :)
  • Tsarov
    6293 posts Big Money Move
    As long as we will get repeatable League SBC’s BPM will be profitable. No worries about that.
  • Tsarov wrote: »
    As long as we will get repeatable League SBC’s BPM will be profitable. No worries about that.

Roughly, what would you expect to earn out of the method per hour / day? Just trying to get a feel for the returns.
  • Tsarov
    6293 posts Big Money Move
    Tsarov wrote: »

Roughly, what would you expect to earn out of the method per hour / day? Just trying to get a feel for the returns.

It really depends on the SBC’s released. If you have a perfect SBC which significantly increases demand on bronze players then you can earn 100 000 per day. On average 10 000 per day easily, if you will try harder 30 000, but as mentioned above - it really depends.
  • Tsarov wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »

It really depends on the SBC’s released. If you have a perfect SBC which significantly increases demand on bronze players then you can earn 100 000 per day. On average 10 000 per day easily, if you will try harder 30 000, but as mentioned above - it really depends.

Thanks no that’s perfect, gives a ball park figure.
  • CeeQue
    You can sell with an SBC or not. This past year hoarding has been perfect. Just store them and forget it.

Even now you can sell random players/pace cards/attribute cards.
  • Azof
    18212 posts World Class
    CeeQue wrote: »
    You can sell with an SBC or not. This past year hoarding has been perfect. Just store them and forget it.

Attribute cards not in 21
  • CeeQue
    Azof wrote: »

Attribute cards not in 21

I was referring to FUT 20 but that would suck. I know fitness cards are gone.
  • CeeQue wrote: »

Hoard and keep repeatedly listing until sold?
  • SuperKMx
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite

Hoard and keep repeatedly listing until sold?

If you sell them at the right time (when there is demand) and at the right price (don't be too greedy) then you won't need to even relist.

Hoard all the cards and you'll find that when a new League SBC drops, you can sell any you don't need. If a Marquee Matchups or some other SBC that requires bronzes drops, you do the same and sell any that you don't need.

Just work out what will sell on that day, and do a quick "compare price" before you list.