Bronze/Silver pack method thread

Comments

• Danic123
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    That said, I haven’t bothered past few days, getting lazy !
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    IF anyone packs Viviani, Joel obi, Ciano, Mogos and Rohden sell to cheap. Thanks
  • Hugatree
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Knowlesdinho I’m new at this so I apologize beforehand, but I have roughly around 90k and long for a.mil🙃 so I’ve been following your guide for a couple days now. My gold intake has pretty much stayed the same and was wondering if I am doing something wrong. My question is how long should it take to start noticing a nice profit?
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    Just me or has sales really started slowing down past few days? Was getting 15-20 sales an hour from a full TP of players before now I’m lucky if I get 5.
  • Danic123
    Hugatree wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho I’m new at this so I apologize beforehand, but I have roughly around 90k and long for a.mil🙃 so I’ve been following your guide for a couple days now. My gold intake has pretty much stayed the same and was wondering if I am doing something wrong. My question is how long should it take to start noticing a nice profit?

It depends how often you resist and refill. It’s a no lose method but you’ll not make a deal unless you’re constantly on it.
  • Danic123
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    Just me or has sales really started slowing down past few days? Was getting 15-20 sales an hour from a full TP of players before now I’m lucky if I get 5.

People would use bronze players for the easy SBC’s. Once people have done them there’ll be less use for bronze players.
  • ShaunCPFC
    Danic123 wrote: »
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »

People would use bronze players for the easy SBC’s. Once people have done them there’ll be less use for bronze players.

Yeah get what your saying. Still sell the odd random kit and badge like Salford and Forest Green sell every time
  • Tsarov
    6170 posts Big Money Move
    So many things are selling right now. It is really great.
  • ShaunCPFC
    Couple new SBCs and I’ve had back to back hours of shifting 30+ cards :D
  • Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    Bronzes selling well tonight guys.
  • SweetJesus101
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    aUdRmBp.png

Well, Ok. :D
  • Tsarov
    aUdRmBp.png

You most likely accidentally jump into the coin transferring train.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    Tsarov wrote: »
    aUdRmBp.png

Rookie mistake that
  • Tsarov
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    aUdRmBp.png

Rookie mistake that

Yes, I have noticed a lot of coin transfers while opening bronze packs.
  • BPM isnt working at all right now. Doing Silver trading instead but nothing as good as the last fifas
  • SuperKMx
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    BPM isnt working at all right now. Doing Silver trading instead but nothing as good as the last fifas

With SBCs that can use bronzes and icon challenges that can use bronzes, BPM is doing better than it ever has.

I can list 100 players out of bronze packs, go to my trade pile, and find that 40-60 of them have sold.
  • ShaunCPFC
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    BPM isnt working at all right now. Doing Silver trading instead but nothing as good as the last fifas

With SBCs that can use bronzes and icon challenges that can use bronzes, BPM is doing better than it ever has.

I can list 100 players out of bronze packs, go to my trade pile, and find that 40-60 of them have sold.

Find it goes through stages where little sells and then for a long period can’t sell quick enough!

Literally just opened about 5 packs to top transfer pile back up to 100 and have had 3 rare players going for 2500 a card! No idea why and there’s only 2-3 of the cards on the market. Did flick through objectives/SBCs to make sure hadn’t missed anything.
  • ShaunCPFC
    Have actually made a note in my notes as I’m sad like that...

Spent - 149,600 Coins (374 Packs)
    Return - 344,550 Coins
    + 53 Squad Fitness Cards

:D
  • Tsarov
    Bronze pack method worked fantastic yesterday. Within few hours I made around 50000 profit.
  • DarthGrowler
    16306 posts World Class
    Is tonight finally our night?
  • Ugri
    9956 posts Has That Special Something
    Sursprised nobody posted yesterday. Made approx. 40k sales with bronze players yesterday. After sbc out lb/rb/lm&rm specifically whent above 1-1,5k
  • Knowlesdinho
    Ugri wrote: »
    Sursprised nobody posted yesterday. Made approx. 40k sales with bronze players yesterday. After sbc out lb/rb/lm&rm specifically whent above 1-1,5k

Coz we iz all in da discord secret squirreling innit @Ugri
  • Ugri
    9956 posts Has That Special Something
    Ugri wrote: »

Coz we iz all in da discord secret squirreling innit @Ugri

@Knowlesdinho Will need to visit discord again for tips, have little time though :(
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    How good is the silver method for you all?
  • Knowlesdinho
    How good is the silver method for you all?

I've not been doing it myself yet...personally I think that it is too early to be majorly profitable, we need more league SBCs first. Join the discord and you'll get more information when it becomes viable.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone still grinding bpm? I only do a few a day now. It really helped me at the start though.
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Anyone still grinding bpm? I only do a few a day now. It really helped me at the start though.

Guaranteed profit but it's just too slow
    Much better methods
  • Satan the Angel
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone ready for starting again in 21?!
  • Knowlesdinho
    Everyone ready for starting again in 21?!

Hey @Satan the Angel long time no speak.

I'm not getting the next edition... But the discord is still going strong and there is a bpm section there plus other trading tips for anyone that wants support.

It's not just about fifa now either.

I'm not sure if the link from the original post still works, but if it doesn't, let me know and I'll post another.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Bpm was a bit duff this year anyway. They nerfed it big with terrible Sbcs nd matchups. Every year they have managed to make it worse.

I made most of my coins from Liga nos this year. Deep unassigned in them at discard, sold when an sbc was released at 6. Worked like a charm. I remember a few times when Brazilian Liga nos were going for nearly 3k a pop. Not bad for 350-450 coin discard purchases.