19983 posts Club Captain
    I have 397 coins and it’s really annoying me
  • Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    I have 397 coins and it’s really annoying me

:joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, sales have died a death in past two hours.. would struggle to sell my sister in this market.

Calling it a night - 17k and a full TP.. make some more coins tomorrow and I may actually be tempted to buy the game itself.

Just not sure I want to put myself through another year.

• Knowlesdinho
    Keep an eye on the RSl players and French managers.
  • Keano
    16587 posts World Class
    2k made from one cycle. Not amazing, but considering i only had 15 players selling it's not bad.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Been making a decent bit of coins with this. Have had a full trade pile past 2 days, just relisting and ripping new packs.
  • mellow_yellow
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    not started bpm yet. i built up from 2.5k to 19k last night by sniping 3 or 4 particular players and reslisting for lowest bin.

is it worth putting my coins into bpm this early or keep building up and do it on full release?
  • Knowlesdinho
    So with sales being good, I’m alternating selling and sending back to the club. One pack list, next pack send players back...that way I’m stocking up the club for future SBCs.
  • Knowlesdinho
    not started bpm yet. i built up from 2.5k to 19k last night by sniping 3 or 4 particular players and reslisting for lowest bin.

is it worth putting my coins into bpm this early or keep building up and do it on full release?

I’ve been selling between 10-15 an hour, but I’m also doing other stuff.
  • Knowlesdinho
    @Ulook92 you able to join discord yet? :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    Just a reminder to keep hold of your “spooky” players. Last year it was Orlando Pirates, Plymouth, America de Cali amongst others.
  • Is this method good for high budgets?
  • Keano
    16587 posts World Class
    Is this method good for high budgets?

only 100 transfer list spots, so depends how high a budget that is.

might be better with the nif or IF method if it's insanely high, have to remember you're selling bronze a after all.
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner

Budget 10-20K = Bronze Pack method
    20-100K = NIF trading + bronze pack
    > 500K = Discard IF Trading
  • EisenErmin wrote: »

Doesn't the discard IF trading method involve sitting on players for long periods of time until they rise? I prefer quick flips and quick profit but if the IF trading method works well then I'm interested, can someone explain?
  • CeeQue
    12974 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Doesn't the discard IF trading method involve sitting on players for long periods of time until they rise? I prefer quick flips and quick profit but if the IF trading method works well then I'm interested, can someone explain?

Its a long game but your guaranteed profit. You can double or triple coins once an SBC drops.
  • Knowlesdinho
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Best way to trade is to use multiple methods.
  • PelzyWelzy
    Think I’ve decided that this year I’m 100% going first owner only and pretty much just going to use BPM as my only trading method..

I’ve tried playing the game in different ways but constantly tracking player prices, chopping and changing my team etc literally gives me headaches.. I play three games with a team and lose interest, sell players get stuck in this endless cycle :joy:

Did it during my trial - probably tried 3-4 different teams and was just getting frustrated, switched to first owner for last few hours and just felt the pressure was off.

Same with bpm - I’m happy tootling along making a steady 10/20k a day, more on MM days and all that.. it’s solid, stress free.. other trading drives me half mad.

Not spent on FP since midway through 17 so could be an uphill struggle but I’m **** at the game anyway so absolutely no need for me to even try to be competitive. Would probably enjoy the game more in div 7 all year than stressing about Div 1 and playing WL religiously :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Think I’ve decided that this year I’m 100% going first owner only and pretty much just going to use BPM as my only trading method..

I’ve tried playing the game in different ways but constantly tracking player prices, chopping and changing my team etc literally gives me headaches.. I play three games with a team and lose interest, sell players get stuck in this endless cycle :joy:

Did it during my trial - probably tried 3-4 different teams and was just getting frustrated, switched to first owner for last few hours and just felt the pressure was off.

Same with bpm - I’m happy tootling along making a steady 10/20k a day, more on MM days and all that.. it’s solid, stress free.. other trading drives me half mad.

Not spent on FP since midway through 17 so could be an uphill struggle but I’m **** at the game anyway so absolutely no need for me to even try to be competitive. Would probably enjoy the game more in div 7 all year than stressing about Div 1 and playing WL religiously :joy:

You in my discord yet brah?
  • PelzyWelzy

Nah man, hook a fella up...
  • Knowlesdinho

Nah man, hook a fella up...

Links in the op.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Turned 7k into 22k with a full trade pile. Didn't think it be so useful :)
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    Having great fun with this method, nice and laid back as well doing it
  • BWild
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but make sure you're not quick selling Dutch managers. They sell for 2k
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    BPM was big for me last year but I started real late.
  • Amdp9
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    I think i was for a few months. Can i check on mobile?

Yeah of course. If you have the app, just clicking on the link should take you straight in.

ohhh.png

• Danic123
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    You guys list all kits & badges?
  • Knowlesdinho
    Danic123 wrote: »
    You guys list all kits & badges?

Some sell (Salford badge), but I discard most. Silver badges and kits can make loads.
  • Tsarov
    6170 posts Big Money Move
    Bronze pack method is hardly making a profit right now. Hopefully we will get MM’s allowing the bronze players tomorrow and first League SBC’s on Friday.
  • Danic123
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Bronze pack method is hardly making a profit right now. Hopefully we will get MM’s allowing the bronze players tomorrow and first League SBC’s on Friday.

I’ve never done it before & it does seem slow. But that said, I’m already making coins, so it maybe slow but at least it’s ticking over.

In a few hours I’ve managed to pretty much break even and fill my transfer list & now it’s all profit.