The ICON SWAP info thread!

Comments

• So to be clear, this season will end and the upcoming season will have more swap 3 objectives, which can be combined with the swap 3 from this season?
  • DannySTFC
    4090 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 14
    So to be clear, this season will end and the upcoming season will have more swap 3 objectives, which can be combined with the swap 3 from this season?

There’s currently 12 which is half the batch, the second half will be out a week on Friday, current batch won’t be attainable after that date.

So, yeah!
  • Efrenc90
    576 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    So to be clear, this season will end and the upcoming season will have more swap 3 objectives, which can be combined with the swap 3 from this season?

There’s currently 12 which is half the batch, the second half will be out a week on Friday, current batch won’t be attainable after that date.

So, yeah!

What do you think the objectives will be? Something similar to the first batch ?
  • DannySTFC
    4090 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 14
    Efrenc90 wrote: »

So, yeah!

What do you think the objectives will be? Something similar to the first batch ?

Yeah, so far pretty much all of the objectives have been the same or similar with swaps 1, 2 and 3.

First owned players from the top five divisions, win X amount of Fut Champs games, win X amount of squad battles games with lesser leagues (CSL, Liga Nos etc). Win X amount of games with 11 first owner, win X amount of games with 11 players from one nation.

Having said all that they’ll probably go and change it this time! First owned players are vital though, if you don’t have many take untradable packs from Rivals rewards over the next couple of weeks to bolster your club.
  • Efrenc90
    576 posts Semi-Pro

So, yeah!

Yeah, so far pretty much all of the objectives have been the same or similar with swaps 1, 2 and 3.

First owned players from the top five divisions, win X amount of Fut Champs games, win X amount of squad battles games with lesser leagues (CSL, Liga Nos etc). Win X amount of games with 11 first owner, win X amount of games with 11 players from one nation.

Having said all that they’ll probably go and change it this time! First owned players are vital though, if you don’t have many take untradable packs from Rivals rewards over the next couple of weeks to bolster your club.

That’s a good idea mate
  • R_Gooner
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I need a box to box CM. anybody took Lampard? is he good or i should just take baby gullit and sub him after 70 min?
  • Cazman
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Quick question. My last objective is to win 12 FUT champions games. Will we have another opportunity before the objectives disappear?
  • PiotrLolo
    2112 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 21
    Cazman wrote: »
    Quick question. My last objective is to win 12 FUT champions games. Will we have another opportunity before the objectives disappear?

On Friday before 6:00 PM UK Time. WL starts earlier I think. Are you able to win 12 games in few hours? ;)
  • EekAlaska
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    So these current swap objectives go away in a couple of days?

Do we still get to use the ICON swap 3 players or do they become useless?
  • Efrenc90
    576 posts Semi-Pro
    EekAlaska wrote: »

You still get to use them since the new ones are still part of icon swaps 3
  • EekAlaska
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    EekAlaska wrote: »

You still get to use them since the new ones are still part of icon swaps 3

Ok thank you. I would have been annoyed to have wasted time for nothing.
  • Goodgod10
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When do the second set come out? As soon the others expire today?
  • W9990
    67 posts Park Captain
    Cazman wrote: »

Dafuq have u been doin these past weeks cuhh?
  • SharpEnds
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Conmebol sbc reward players don't seem to count in the Conmebol swap challenge. That's a little silly.
  • James2201
    542 posts Semi-Pro
    I just wandered if anyone had built a decent team using 2 players from each league? Im struggling to get a decent side on chemistry so would appreciate a template or some ideas?
  • Fifa 20 is the most scripted game ever. Don't delete my comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    WHY this is good for you ?
  • ILevis
    1280 posts Professional
    James2201 wrote: »
    I just wandered if anyone had built a decent team using 2 players from each league? Im struggling to get a decent side on chemistry so would appreciate a template or some ideas?

Just go for a 1 nation team. France is the best option, plenty of good players in all leagues/in multiple positions. Pretty cheap aswell. Brazil is also decent
  • Sykotic
    428 posts Sunday League Hero

POTM Courtois
    Moments Lala
    Varane
    L Hernandez
    FM Rousillon
    Kante
    FB Bakayoko
    FS Zaniolo
    Prime Essien
    IF Salah (7 chem)
    SL Belotti

That’s what I’ve gone for
  • spy
    1026 posts Professional
    edited April 26

I’ve gone for a French team (other than Florenzi who still gets full chem from Dembele and Umttiti) with players I already have:

Lloris
    WR Florenzi
    FB Lucas Hernandez
    Umttiti
    IF Theo Hernandez
    Dembele
    FB Bakayoko
    Matuidi
    Martial
    OTW Ben Yedder
    HL Plea

• James2201
    542 posts Semi-Pro
    Ok thanks I will give that a go. I will build a French team, I will need to buy most of them but try to combine them with other swap items then sell them and hopefully not lose too much.
  • mgd6912
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I am trying to decide between moments Puyol or mid Maldini for last set of tokens. Does anyone have an opinion of one over the other? Any help would be appreciated!
  • Achillias
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done Overmars just need Puyol now.
    03-CCCEB9-E122-4-F87-B377-E95814-ADC472.jpg
  • futaddikt
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Puyol = good high fodder
    Maldini useable, but different.
  • Gstitt10
    1056 posts Professional
    Is there a bit of a review from the players 6-10 tokens? I remember there was a bit of in depth on each player but cant find it and I really dont know who to choose
  • Jamiecpfc
    196 posts Sunday League Hero
    Currently have otw Ben Yedder, Dalglish looks very similar, can get Dalglish but is the card a big upgrade on WBY?
  • ILevis
    1280 posts Professional
    edited April 29
    Finally got the grind done, got Garrincha and built my team. Unfortunately i dont even have enough coins for gold Robertson right now :D

Will have time to play with him on friday, so if anybody is still undecided by then, i can post a quick review

bDegXMn.png
  • PaulDr
    1220 posts Professional
    I took Dalglish and he hasn't disappointed. Will get Trezeguet with the rest. I think he is the best as a supersub, though Litmanen is tempting too
  • Yins
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys I'm really torn between PIM Cannavaro and PIM Carlos Alberto. I currently have 20 tokens and no set squad.

I've got 7.5 mil on PC and my untradeables are: POTM Neymar, NIF Messi, NIF VVD, Prime Essien, baby Roberto Carlos, and SS Alaba (some others not worth naming IMO). POTM Neymar is the only certain starter for my end game squad.

I'm looking to complete my squad during TOTSSF possibly picking up a TOTS Ben Yedder or Barca player. Any thoughts from your experience playing or coming up against PIM Cannavaro or PIM Carlos Alberto would be greatly appreciated.
  • After hard work I finally got Diego Maradona.
    But how do I preform 'The Hand of God' goal?
    I tried almost everything. BTW the best goal ever scored in the World Cup.
  • diavolo
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    After reading all this.. Maradona or Maldini + prime Pack?