The ICON SWAP info thread!

Comments

• M7AMD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    so how long the Icon Swap 2 will last?
  • ziotree
    410 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any idea how long I’ve got to do the current swaps. Did the online ones but still need do the squad battle ones.

Will they expire In 6 days??
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator
    ziotree wrote: »
    Any idea how long I’ve got to do the current swaps. Did the online ones but still need do the squad battle ones.

Will they expire In 6 days??

Will expire on Friday 6pm UK time.
  • Dochter
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do wins after you've exceeded the limit of 10 refreshes in squad battles still count towards the icons challenge?
  • SweetJesus101
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    Dochter wrote: »
    Do wins after you've exceeded the limit of 10 refreshes in squad battles still count towards the icons challenge?

yes
  • James2201
    542 posts Semi-Pro
    I am undecided how many I am going to work towards am thinking between 10 and max 14 depending on next set of objectives.

Unsure who to go for as I got Keane and Guardiola last time, am thinking maybe Raul but use currently mbappe upfront. Or might just save my time and energy
  • Dandingooo
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going for Essien myself. Have plenty of time to myself since moving abroad so may as well go for the big one
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator
    Done all tokens now. Gonna relax during the week. :joy:
  • M7AMD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    anyone want to explain how will i swap for Del Piero when there are only 12 tickets available at the moment?
  • HelloDearie
    2608 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done all tokens now. Gonna relax during the week. :joy:

Same, just finished Italian squad battles tonight. Why is Legendary easier than World Class?! :D
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator
    M7AMD wrote: »
    anyone want to explain how will i swap for Del Piero when there are only 12 tickets available at the moment?

Only 6 tokens now.

We'll get new ones on Friday.
  • M7AMD
    8 posts Ball Boy

Only 6 tokens now.

oh good so there are more objactives coming in the next season?
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator

Only 6 tokens now.

Yep.

And there will be Season 3 of Icon Swaps 2 as well.
  • M7AMD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    noice-79ee44e375.png
  • M7AMD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    NOICE!

Only 6 tokens now.

Yep.

wait which season are we in right now? because i only see 6 objectives so even with 3 seasons we only can have 19 tickets!
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator
    NOICE!

Only 6 tokens now.

Yep.

wait which season are we in right now? because i only see 6 objectives so even with 3 seasons we only can have 19 tickets!

Season 1 of Swaps 2.

Guessing 9 in Season 2 and 9 in Seeason 3.

Or.....

12 Season 2 and 6 Season 3.
  • ronin4
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi i never bothered with icons before but found myself doing the 3 lions and 9 first owned bundeiga challenges last night. Is there anything i can do with just the 2 players i got? Is it the challenges that expire at end of week, or do players expire too?
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    ronin4 wrote: »
    Hi i never bothered with icons before but found myself doing the 3 lions and 9 first owned bundeiga challenges last night. Is there anything i can do with just the 2 players i got? Is it the challenges that expire at end of week, or do players expire too?

@ronin4 you can keep them for the next 60 days, gain more tokens next season if you cant be bothered now, you can get icons once you have 5 tokens.
  • ronin4
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks Dad ! :)
  • Hi guys I have a token from season 1 is he useless? And I have 5 from season 2 can I still use them in season 3 ? Thank you
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can use the tokens from this current season on the Icon Swaps 2 players or save the 6 and add them up with the next batch of challenges that come out.

I would recommend deciding what player or players you want to get with the tokens, then do enough challenges to save them up. After the current 6 there are another 18 for us to save so total of 24 to use on the current players available.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    GAVBUCK wrote: »
    Hi guys I have a token from season 1 is he useless? And I have 5 from season 2 can I still use them in season 3 ? Thank you

@GAVBUCK Season 1 and 2 overall counted as 1 season for icon swaps. So your season 1 tokens are useless now. You can use your current season tokens in the next 60 days, keep an eye on when the icon swaps sbc expire, that is the last day till when your season 3 tokens will be valid. There are still 18 tokens yet to come.
  • GeorgeS2411
    55 posts Park Captain
    I think I've decided on Zambrotta and Koeman who will replace Lenglet and Semedo. Seem a good choice? I'd love to get Campbell but would need 25 total tokens
  • CaptainDan-
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no idea who to go for. I'm stacked at CB, Kante and pep at cdm, mbappe, neymar and messi upfront so only option is wingers (i play 352). But the wingers dont look that good.
  • The_Faries_76
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no idea who to go for. I'm stacked at CB, Kante and pep at cdm, mbappe, neymar and messi upfront so only option is wingers (i play 352). But the wingers dont look that good.

I have mid Figo (rw) , he's brilliant.
    So I'm doing him and selling to free up coins.
  • The_Faries_76
    Has there been any info about the qty of tokens in next batch?
    All 18 together or two batches of 9?
  • Amargaladaster26
    9678 posts League Winner
    There will be 24 swaps again, right?
  • Littleland95
    17703 posts Moderator

Yeah.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9678 posts League Winner

Yeah.

Great, need only 21, so I wont bother today anymore.
  • The_Faries_76

Yeah, we've got 6, so 18 left.
    So I'm questioning if we get two batches of 9, or all 18 together.