The ICON SWAP info thread!

Comments

• burken
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TW1103 wrote: »
    ghost102 wrote: »
    Any info on icon swaps 2?

My guess will be a week after season 3 starts. Keeps with the pattern

Hopefully they will reveal the players you can get before that.
  • The_Faries_76
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would be nice to be able to grind for these when off work at Christmas
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really hoping for Campbell, Vieira, Petit, Overmars, Pires or Henry in the next batch of swaps.

Surely one of them will be :p
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 23 swaps and still in doubt between Rio and something else or Gerrard. What do you guys think
  • PiotrLolo
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    I have 23 swaps and still in doubt between Rio and something else or Gerrard. What do you guys think

Sounds like Bill Gates asking some random refugee from Africa what Ferrari he should buy :lol:
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Finally finished and got Drogba. My God that took forever. Can't wait to pair him up with Prime Henry (when pims are finally released).
  • PiotrLolo
    edited December 2019
    Yay! I got my 8th token. Time to get Jay-Jay. His stamina sux for a wingman but I can't force myself to get another token and exchange it for Nesta. It took too many hours to win 4 games with Serie A team and I'm exhausted :/
  • Kellnerr
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    edit
    Post edited by Kellnerr on
  • Tootrill22
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone know if you can sub on 3 players and still hit the requirements as long as you start with say 11 ucl players. Just would be more fun grinding squad battles if I can use 3 icons
  • PiotrLolo
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can sub on 3 players and still hit the requirements as long as you start with say 11 ucl players. Just would be more fun grinding squad battles if I can use 3 icons

If requirement says that you have to start with 11 players from eg. Bundesliga then it doesn't matter who you sub.
  • Tootrill22
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

If requirement says that you have to start with 11 players from eg. Bundesliga then it doesn't matter who you sub.

Ok cool, thank you
  • When do these Icon swaps end, pretty sure the other day it said 4 days left somewhere..?

Thanks in advance :smile:
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    im so hyped to see batch 2 players. Any confirmation on itll be this friday?
  • fetchitfudge
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    This has probably been asked a thousand times.... but,

The swap players we have now... Will they work for the next round of icons? Or will they be useless once these icons disappear?

Cheers
  • This has probably been asked a thousand times.... but,

The swap players we have now... Will they work for the next round of icons? Or will they be useless once these icons disappear?

Cheers

No they won't. Use them or lose them
  • fetchitfudge
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    This has probably been asked a thousand times.... but,

Cheers

No they won't. Use them or lose them

Cheers! Very helpful.

Think I'm getting Nesta, then see who I can afford after that....
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    What so if I have 10 currently and going for 14 and am going to be needing more objectives for more tokens
    There wont be more objectives out before the tokens expire?

Edit: will there be another set ofobjectives before the new set of icon swaps come out?
    Want to get ballack but not sure if I'll have a chance at more objectives before tokens wasted

In 2 days when the cards expire is that when I need to have used my tokens?
  • SweetJesus101
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    0113MB wrote: »
    What so if I have 10 currently and going for 14 and am going to be needing more objectives for more tokens
    There wont be more objectives out before the tokens expire?

Edit: will there be another set ofobjectives before the new set of icon swaps come out?
    Want to get ballack but not sure if I'll have a chance at more objectives before tokens wasted

In 2 days when the cards expire is that when I need to have used my tokens?

no more objectives to be add for this current set(ends friday)

yes you need to use them before the set expire.. this cards have no use to the next icon swap
  • AULERT
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Numlocked_ wrote: »

I got Rio on Monday, he’s an elite beast, a rock.

Played against Gerrard and he also was good. So many good CM’s on this game though. SIF Nain is a monster if you can fit him in.

Go with Rio mate.
  • Dth83
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bapinho wrote: »

I'm starting to feel the hype as well.
    I bet it will be harder to choose as we should be getting better icons this time.
  • Bapinho
    Dth83 wrote: »

I'm starting to feel the hype as well.
    I bet it will be harder to choose as we should be getting better icons this time.

yeah i really want to see which players are available so i can start planning my squad :#.
  • Bapinho
    edited December 2019
    Who do you guys feel like will be in batch2? Last time they did baby Butra who was around 1million if im not mistaken. If you up that a little bit since its batch2 instead of 1 so lets say it might be possible they put one in for around 1,2-1,3 million? could be baby Dinho :# For some reason i feel like garrincha or best and socrates have a good chance too. maybe a seedorf or baby matthaus nedved or stoichkov
  • BlackFridayRule
    1353 posts Professional
    Im hoping they put mid carlos in, for the rage threads 😂
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move

Players in batch 1 cant be in batches 2 and 3
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Who do you guys feel like will be in batch2? Last time they did baby Butra who was around 1million if im not mistaken. If you up that a little bit since its batch2 instead of 1 so lets say it might be possible they put one in for around 1,2-1,3 million? could be baby Dinho :# For some reason i feel like garrincha or best and socrates have a good chance too. maybe a seedorf or baby matthaus nedved or stoichkov

They'll put a player which is expensive but not too meta (Drogba from batch 1). This time i can see it being socrates mid version
  • The_Faries_76
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect

They said at the start once a player has been released in swaps, no other version of that card will be released in swaps.
  • Bapinho
    I just hope that at least they will show us which players are in batch 2 even if iconswap objectives dont come out tomorrow but monday or next friday
  • Selgarr
    1076 posts Professional
    So is there anything we can do to prepare for Icon Swaps 2? I have made sure that I have at least 11 first owner players from the top 5 leagues. Will objectives and first owner players be the main way of getting swap tokens? What about sbc's?
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Selgarr wrote: »
    So is there anything we can do to prepare for Icon Swaps 2? I have made sure that I have at least 11 first owner players from the top 5 leagues. Will objectives and first owner players be the main way of getting swap tokens? What about sbc's?

No sbcs, and yes. Top 5 leagues first owners.
  • SIOUXKING
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    where can I find another players to swap? I've 15 players (offline e online completed) and I don't see nothing.