Career Mode Story Help Thread (Resources, Graphics, Collabs and General Help)

Comments

• exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    So I’m using Imgur and uploaded my image - this is the link: https://imgur.com/a/dNAEI9l

However when I use the BBCode it only comes up with this:

dNAEI9l

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: I’ve tried reuploading and have the same issue:

cTq6yuf

Edit 2: Fixed it!
    Post edited by exercisebike on
  • WestardLord
    1858 posts Play-Off Hero
    So I’m using Imgur and uploaded my image - this is the link: https://imgur.com/a/dNAEI9l

However when I use the BBCode it only comes up with this:

dNAEI9l

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: I’ve tried reuploading and have the same issue:

cTq6yuf

Edit 2: Fixed it!

That looks like the link to the album or the post from Imgur, you need the direct link to the image (.jpg or .png)
  • Let shine light on the fact that I can not dribble with my player in my fifa career mode, yet they fix the height of a player come on I haven't really played this game since it came out because of this issue. Your star go to zero it's like the Benjamin button disease has be fallen fifa 20. So why don't we fix it. Many people have been talking about it yet no one is answering the call.
  • Virtual_K
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey guys,

I am looking for some advice on managing youth players, things like:
    • Number of players in the Academy.
    • Training strategies.
    • Promotion and/or selling strategies.
    • Scouting strategies.

Thanks. I am playing this season offline, but I hope to continue my Chester Lee CMS next season, which will probably be late January after everybody's gone. :D
  • Danimal5981
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am looking for some advice on managing youth players, things like:
    • Number of players in the Academy.
    • Training strategies.
    • Promotion and/or selling strategies.
    • Scouting strategies.

Thanks. I am playing this season offline, but I hope to continue my Chester Lee CMS next season, which will probably be late January after everybody's gone. :D

@Virtual_K

Academy: I usually let my scouts search for any type of player. I sign only those who have a current OVR above 60 and a Potential over 75. I try to build a youth squad similar to my first squad so that if I sell my top player for a certain position, there is always a back-up and an Academy player instead.

Training: stick to core business. A defender needs to defend, a striker needs to be(come) prolific, wingers need to dribble. The most tricky ones are central midfielders; I usually train them on vision and short passing. But a defensive midfielder I train as if it is a central defender. And an attacking midfielder as if it is a winger (dribbling, acceleration).

Selling: Once someone offers 200% value for an important or crucial player we'll talk. Fortunately morale has no influence on players being denied a transfer, so usually extension and upgrading contracts is usually a solution. But if you build a youth squad as mentioned above, then for any player you sell there's always two back-ups.

Scouting: I usually stick to real life here. Ajax scouts a lot in Scandinavia and Latin America, Wisla Krakow tends to look Central-Eastern Europe, or from the lower divisions of Germany and Spain. That's what I do and if some perks pop up, I might try to sign them (unless they have a history with the arch rival, so players that have played for Feyenoord [in case of Ajax] or Cracovia [in case of Wisla] are omitted.
  • Danimal5981
    Ryan Babel returns to Ajax (again), this time on loan from Galatasaray
  • Danimal5981
    Krzysztof Piątek from Milan to Spurs
  • WestardLord
    1858 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a whirlwind year or so for Piątek. Seemed like he went from having a relatively modest career in Eastern Europe, to having 15 minutes of fame after moving to Milan and now he's headed for the Premier League.

Surprised Spurs didn't put the chips down for Dembele (Lyon).
  • Stlducks
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is that move finalised? I saw it was close but then another article saying Levy is still negotiating.

Would be the fastest deal ever for Levy if it's done.
  • Virtual_K
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero

@Virtual_K

Academy: I usually let my scouts search for any type of player. I sign only those who have a current OVR above 60 and a Potential over 75. I try to build a youth squad similar to my first squad so that if I sell my top player for a certain position, there is always a back-up and an Academy player instead.

Training: stick to core business. A defender needs to defend, a striker needs to be(come) prolific, wingers need to dribble. The most tricky ones are central midfielders; I usually train them on vision and short passing. But a defensive midfielder I train as if it is a central defender. And an attacking midfielder as if it is a winger (dribbling, acceleration).

Selling: Once someone offers 200% value for an important or crucial player we'll talk. Fortunately morale has no influence on players being denied a transfer, so usually extension and upgrading contracts is usually a solution. But if you build a youth squad as mentioned above, then for any player you sell there's always two back-ups.

Scouting: I usually stick to real life here. Ajax scouts a lot in Scandinavia and Latin America, Wisla Krakow tends to look Central-Eastern Europe, or from the lower divisions of Germany and Spain. That's what I do and if some perks pop up, I might try to sign them (unless they have a history with the arch rival, so players that have played for Feyenoord [in case of Ajax] or Cracovia [in case of Wisla] are omitted.

Thanks, some good tips here. I ask because I turned on the game, spent some time reviewing scouting reports and determining my depth needs and budget constraints; the next thing I know, almost two hours have gone by and I haven't even played a match. I suppose I can could skim past some of these decisions, but it's not in my nature. :#
  • Stlducks
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 25
    testing imgur link
  • LAboog4
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 9
    thinking of doing a Spurs career since I have a few friends that are fans of the club and they need a complete overhaul in areas. They seem like a fun challenge if you restrict the funds yourself and play cheap like Spurs are in real life.
    OWKT9aN.jpg
    o8VHMWO.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on