Free Agents (Looking for a club) Thread

Alastair
10062 posts Moderator
If you're a free agent who is interested in joining a club then fill out this template and clubs will then contact you to arrange a trial or send you an invite.

Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID:
Region:
Postion(s) Played:
Overall:
Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.)
Additional Info: (eg. What time you are online/preferred language (if not English) etc.)

Please do not repeatedly spam this thread if you do not get approached. We will be monitoring this thread and may have to take action against persistent offenders.

If you have a club and want to advertise for players then please make a thread in this section. If you are a free agent please do not make your own thread and instead use this thread.

If you've got any questions then send @Alastair a PM. :)

Comments

• Platform: PC
    Origin ID: K2k175
    Region: India
    Postion(s) Played: CAM, ST
    Overall: 80
    Club Type Desired: For fun
    Additional Info: Looking for a fun club to play with and have a good time.
  • Join Liverpoolfccc
  • lar9abl
    63 posts Park Captain
    Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: Haunter079
    Positions: LF, ST, LW
    Desired club: Casual
    Region: India, can play Asia and Europe
    Additional info: Been playing since 2014 recently changed from PC to PS4

• Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: luke__riley
    Region: Europe.
    Postion(s) Played: GK, CDM, CAM, LW, RW, ST.
    Overall: 88-90.
    Club Type Desired: Casual.
    Additional Info: On most days around 6-11 pm depending on the day.
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: lMeechl
    Region: EU
    Postion(s) Played: CB/CDM
    Overall: 81
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Serious and for fun
    Additional Info: Can be on after 6:30 gmt weekdays and anytime on the weekend
  • Kryzax
    46 posts Park Captain
    edited September 23
    delete
    Post edited by Kryzax on
  • Platform : PS4
    PSN : Ollyarto
    Region: UK (EU)
    Position Played: CDM/RB/CB
    Overall: 78
    Club Type: Older players preferred. Passing rather than exploit football style. Playing from 8 pm uk onwards during weeknights.
  • KalXCIX
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 27
    delete.
    Post edited by KalXCIX on
  • Platform: Xbox
    Gamertag: Tokekin
    Region: US East
    Positions played: cdm, lb/lab
    Overall: just started
    Club desired: casual, want to have fun and earn skill points for now
    Additional info: irregular schedule. Have played a lot of casual pro clubs for the last 3 years. Unselfish player
    Origin ID: CNT-White10(it's not an uk account but i live in uk right now)
    Region: UK
    Postion(s) Played: CM/CAM
    Overall: 82-84
    Club Type Desired: serious/for fun
    Additional Info: In fifa 19, I played about 1000 games as cm in 433 formation for a D1 team which won d1 titles for lots of times. My average rating is 7.8 and my goals+assists per match is 0.59 which is approximately 0.6. My tackles per match is 1.70.
    I can play at night after 8.00 p.m but sometimes I might be absent because of study affairs(working on master degree right now).
    I am looking for the club which have knowledage about football and know how to run and pass willing to play short passes patiently, not just crossing or making through ball continuously.
    PSN ID: CNT-White10(it's not an uk account but i live in uk right now)
    Additional Info: In fifa 19, I played about 1000 games as cm in 433 formation for a D1 team which won d1 titles for lots of times. My average rating is 7.8 and my goals+assists per match is 0.59 which is approximately 0.6. My tackles per match is 1.70.
    I can play at night after 8.00 p.m but sometimes I might be absent because of study affairs(working on master degree right now).
    I am looking for the club which have knowledage about football and know how to run and pass willing to play short passes patiently, not just crossing or making through ball continuously.
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: L-u-t-z-o-w
    Region: US East
    Postion(s) Played: CAM / CM / RB
    Club Type Desired: Serious team that doesn't get upset with each other if mistakes are made.
    Additional Info: My play style varies depending on the current situation in the match so i am capable of controlling the midfield through many different types of buildups and scenarios. Dribbling is not my strongest attribute so i always look to find an open teammate before its too late rather than taking on players 1 on 1. In the final third i will look for an easier goal before taking a shot, key passes & assists mean the same thing to me as goals.
    Origin ID: Rodin-Valkyrie
    Region: UK/EU
    Postion(s) Played: CM/CAM/LM/LW/RM/RW/LB/RB
    Overall: Just started
    Club Type Desired: Mostly casual, see how it goes.
    Additional Info: Haven't played Pro clubs for a few years now but want to get back into it. Just looking for some friendly people to play with. Available most evenings although can't always guarantee which ones in advance.

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: YouAreCorrupted

Position(s) Played: GK, CM, CAM, ST

Overall: 83 GK, 81 CM, CAM, ST (Just started)

Club Type Desired: Mix between serious and casual that doesn't jump on someone when they make a mistake.
    Info: Haven't really played pro clubs in a while and am looking to get back into it, when playing outfield I'd rather pass it on and move into space/give an option than try and dribble with the ball. Not a big fan of crossing so I would rather pass it back in order to work the ball into the box. I can usually play most evenings, usually after 5:30 pm UK time and the time varies on a weekend depending on what I have going on.
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: xNight-Visions
    Postion(s) Played: CDM, CM, CAM, Creative Striker, RW, LW
    Club Type Desired: Just for fun,
    Additional Info: English. I like being creative, I haven't played for a while so I'm rusty, but I used to be okay between the boxes, just not so good at finishing or controlling defenders. Like to pass and move and be creative. I'm not the best player, but I try and like being part of a team. Tend to get more assists than goals.
  • Kuroidisciple
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 12
    Removed.
    Post edited by Kuroidisciple on
  • Trinaldo
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sellsy94 wrote: »
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: xNight-Visions
    Postion(s) Played: CDM, CM, CAM, Creative Striker, RW, LW
    Club Type Desired: Just for fun,
    Additional Info: English. I like being creative, I haven't played for a while so I'm rusty, but I used to be okay between the boxes, just not so good at finishing or controlling defenders. Like to pass and move and be creative. I'm not the best player, but I try and like being part of a team. Tend to get more assists than goals.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/499526/ps4-lfp-about-six-fc-looking-for-division-1-talented-and-adult-players#latest

Mabey we have a match. Read the post in the link above and if you feel you are ambitious and serious enough we might have match with each other.
  • Trinaldo

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: YouAreCorrupted

Position(s) Played: GK, CM, CAM, ST

Overall: 83 GK, 81 CM, CAM, ST (Just started)

Club Type Desired: Mix between serious and casual that doesn't jump on someone when they make a mistake.
    Info: Haven't really played pro clubs in a while and am looking to get back into it, when playing outfield I'd rather pass it on and move into space/give an option than try and dribble with the ball. Not a big fan of crossing so I would rather pass it back in order to work the ball into the box. I can usually play most evenings, usually after 5:30 pm UK time and the time varies on a weekend depending on what I have going on.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/499526/ps4-lfp-about-six-fc-looking-for-division-1-talented-and-adult-players#latest

We don't jump on someone when they make a mistake but if you do it for a few games in a row you will receive feedback. If you can live with that and comply to all we request in the post then mabey we have a match.
  • Trinaldo
    Aaron94 wrote: »
    PSN ID: CNT-White10(it's not an uk account but i live in uk right now)

• Trinaldo
    Ollyarto wrote: »
    Platform : PS4
    PSN : Ollyarto
    Region: UK (EU)
    Position Played: CDM/RB/CB
    Overall: 78
    Club Type: Older players preferred. Passing rather than exploit football style. Playing from 8 pm uk onwards during weeknights.

PSN ID: Joe-the-chef
    Positions Played: LW mostly but happy anywhere nice to mix it up
    Overall: Not started on 20 yet but maxed out 17/18/19
    Club Type Desired: Completely Just for fun am a average player
    Additional Info: normally on from 9pm till 11-12 most nights if not on FUT, looking for a Adult Casual Team, bit of chat laugh and kick about and am Everton Fan for my sins

Joe
  • footballfan
    67 posts Park Captain
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: ronaldokkr
    Region: UK/Asia
    Position(s) Played: CM/CAM
    Club Type Desired: I am looking for the club which have knowledage about football and know how to run and pass willing to play short passes patiently
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: dorror89
    Region: Sweden (EU)
    Postion(s) Played: CB, CM, CAM, LW, RW, ST
    Overall: Just starting
    Club Type Desired: Serious
    Additional Info: Been playing Fifa since 2008. Have been playing pro clubs on Div.1 level since 2015. Would like to play in a active club aiming for div.1 with experienced players. Speak English and available often for games. Dont want to play in team with greedy players.
  • K2k175
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 30
    Recently switched from PC to PS4.

PSN: K2K_0517
    Region: India
    Postion(s) Played: CAM, ST
    Club Type Desired: For fun
    Additional Info: Looking for a fun club to play with and have a good time. Indian/Asian clubs preferred.
  • Trinaldo
    dorror89 wrote: »
    Additional Info: Been playing Fifa since 2008. Have been playing pro clubs on Div.1 level since 2015. Would like to play in a active club aiming for div.1 with experienced players. Speak English and available often for games. Dont want to play in team with greedy players.
    dorror89 wrote: »

Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: CaioKrairos
    Region: South America (but I'm willing to play at Central America and US East servers)
    Postion(s) Played: ST (main)/CAM/CDM
    Overall: 85 ST (at the moment)
    Club Type Desired: one that knows how to pass the ball around, play positional football, enjoys tactics. If we play well together, I don't know why don't play championships, but that's not what I'm focused at the moment. I just wanna play good football with those who think just like I do.
    Additional Info: been playing Pro Clubs since Fifa 11, was a division 1 player (as a RF) for 3 years, playing with NA players. Since Fifa 15, I've been playing with brazilian players, and since then I haven't known many good players nor made good friendships in game. I know basic english (doesn't speak that well, but understand quite nicely) and portuguese (mother tongue).
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID:dadaking10
    Region: Europe
    Postion(s) Played:CDM/CAM/ST
    Overall:84CDM
    Club Type Desired:
    Additional Info: English,Dutch never played pro clubs that seriously but really enjoy it and would like to get better.
  • That_Guy44
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park

Platform: (PS4)
    PSN ID: That_guy44
    Region: USA CDT time
    Postion(s) Played: RCM, LCM, CM, CDM
    Overall: 83
    Club Type Desired: Rank ups/Competetive if you play ACL or VPGA/ Squads that play everyday
    Additional Info: English. I've played competitive for that last 2 Fifas.
  • Platform: (PS4)
    PSN ID: Mali_Jebac69
    Region: Australia
    Postion(s) Played: LW,LF
    Overall:8
    Additional Info: Very pacey and skillful player, ive been playing pro clubs since fifa 16. I can play from 5pm to 12pm weekdays but weekends anytime
  • vinjxx
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PC
    Origin ID: vinjxx
    Postion(s) Played: ST/CAM/MIDS/can GK
    Overall: ST-84 GK-86

mostly play all night just looking for few guys to play with.

Discord: vin j x #4173