433(x) / non-meta formations discussion thread - various formation CTs in first post

Comments

• freddfranca
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am really tempted in send all my untreadables to do some more PIM SBCs...
    The Italian squad is doing good, I think I can use for this last month...
  • Tennster10
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite

Build my last pim. Pull Socrates which is my fav player fifa 19. I did use him a bit this fifa but he was really bad in delay.
    Any body use him recently? Just might give WL another go with him at cam and move kaka to st in 352
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner
    Tennster10 wrote: »

Build my last pim. Pull Socrates which is my fav player fifa 19. I did use him a bit this fifa but he was really bad in delay.
    Any body use him recently? Just might give WL another go with him at cam and move kaka to st in 352

Yeah he was decent great movement .

A Tier below the De Bruyne and Gullits on this game but still pretty usable . Personally I subbed him of at half time if the vameplay way heavy.
  • madwullie
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 10
    Hi lads, any of you guys play the beta? I didn't get a sniff this year. Not sure if I'm going to get 21 but it there's good reports from people in this thread then I might be tempted.

Dont fancy waiting till Xmas or anything. Imo if you don't start building from release you are playing catch up all year. So it's all or nothing really - buy on release or don't buy at all.

So yeah, was the beta any good from a (5)/tiki taka/possession based gameplay viewpoint?
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner
    madwullie wrote: »
    Hi lads, any of you guys play the beta? I didn't get a sniff this year. Not sure if I'm going to get 21 but it there's good reports from people in this thread then I might be tempted.

Dont fancy waiting till Xmas or anything. Imo if you don't start building from release you are playing catch up all year. So it's all or nothing really - buy on release or don't buy at all.

So yeah, was the beta any good from a (5)/tiki taka/possession based gameplay viewpoint?

Loads of people started late this year and still have great teams . Can trade on the Web app also if thats your thing .

I'm on the fence about buying 21 if I do I will go fully manual passing from the start . I really want to implement my own style next ( if I buy ) I feel like Assisted passing makes the game less enjoyable . Will start of in div 9/10 and work my way up slowly.
    But at the same time its very time consuming and my addictive personality means I'm all in , I wish I could just learn to play casually .
  • freddfranca
    Well, I Am officially without fodder now. Sent even my main team to do more SBCs, got Rivaldo, Puyol and Zambrotta. Wasn’t so bad after all
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner
    Vieira in my last icon upgrade shame hes not Tradeable as I would sell dont like using Arsenal players !

Teams finished for the year really happy with the outcome in my first RTG season 🙌
    Would ideally like Zambrotta and VDS but not too big a deal at this stage .

Screenshot-20200911-120205-Companion.jpg
  • freddfranca
    Begin my WL, it’s been really annoying face those pace abusers with my Italian squad. In 5 games I played, in 4 the opponent has TOTS Mbappé, and he is unstoppable. And it’s been really hard when all the others players are faster than my squad. But I will keep on, I’m not playing so bad but conceded stupid goals a lot.
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner

@Tennster10

PIM Kaka is an unreal good (right) Striker in the 3412, so he should be the same in the 352. Expect no less than 30 goals in a full WL from him.
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    Thats going to be my last WL. Total attacking style :smile:

PIM Ronaldinho -- TOTY CR7
    PIM Zidane
    Storyline Costa -- TOTS De Bruyne -- TOTY Kante -- SH Vinicius
    TOTS Ramos -- PIM Ferdinand -- SH Luiz
    PIM van der Sar
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »

PIM Zidane
    PIM van der Sar

Absolutley Perfect !!!
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    edited September 11

PIM Zidane
    PIM van der Sar

Absolutley Perfect !!!

Yeah, right ? :smile:

And it plays well too. 3 games, 3 wins and Costa scored 2 so far. My usual LM (SH Mendy) rarely scores.

Edit: 27 more wins and I finish Top 10 in the Leaderboard..... :smiley:
  • freddfranca
    I think that 3412 will be better with this squad

Donnarumma
    PIM Puyol - Cannavaro - Nesta
    Matthaus - Pirlo
    PIM Rivaldo - PIM Zola - PIM Zambrotta
    PIM Vieri - Del Piero

The players that are not PIM are prime versions
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner

Donnarumma
    Matthaus - Pirlo
    PIM Vieri - Del Piero

Nesta and Puyol as wide CB will get killed by pace and skilled attackers. Pirlo isnt to great either
  • freddfranca
    edited September 11

Donnarumma
    Matthaus - Pirlo
    PIM Vieri - Del Piero

Nesta and Puyol as wide CB will get killed by pace and skilled attackers. Pirlo isnt to great either

I am already getting killed playing in 4231, this will be a suicide WL anyway...

Flashback Buffon is a must have for me. I will try some more games with my Italian Squad, may God help me
    Post edited by freddfranca on
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    I am going full Milan this WL:

5e75940e914951bb39c1171e8edf75a4.jpg
  • freddfranca
    I am going full Milan this WL:

5e75940e914951bb39c1171e8edf75a4.jpg
    Loved this team, maybe I will try something like this in 21
  • Tennster10
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just can’t stop myself 😭 i play the Weekend league.
    4-1 atm. Playing 352
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    I just can’t stop myself 😭 i play the Weekend league.
    4-1 atm. Playing 352

@Tennster10

Mind sharing your tactic and instructions? I could use a 352 to go with my main 3412 formation.

That said, the 3412 is the new real life formation of my favorite club Eintracht Braunschweig (just promoted to 2. Bundesliga). We did beat Hertha BSC Berlin (1. Bundesliga) in an amazing cup match yesterday evening with 5-4 in 90 minutes (!!!) using a 3412. I love it :smile:
  • Amargaladaster26
    7-3 start. I either absolutely blow them away or concede roughly 3 goals :joy: Ricky Kaka is a god! <3

4eef2a1c57fcc27d64281be6700f2291.png
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    Just lost 1-8 and my opponent was still parking the bus even though he was 5-0 ahead by halftime and like 3 levels above me in terms of skill. Ridiculous. He could have scored 15 goals if he knew how to attack with his CDM ad fullback....
    How can players that are obvious Elite players enjoy playing in a way where they have less posession and less controll over the game even in games where they are the far superiour player like he was ?
    I get it, in close games their tactic makes sense. But against me, when leading 5-0 ?????
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    11-4 in WL.
    Playing realy realy well. Got destroyed once (1-8) , but the other 3 losses were 50/50 games.
    I think I could probably make it to Gold 1 again, but I dont feel the motivation to do so. Most likely going to play to Gold 3 tomorrow. Something like 14-7 would be fine and I would not stress myself against all these try hard park the bus clowns in my last WL.
  • freddfranca
    It’s impossible to face those PTB clowns this week. Played a match where the other team was the 11 players behind the ball, and when he made the only attack in the game, EA gave him a penalty without I press any button...
  • Amargaladaster26
    14-6, okish for me. My midfield is really uncreative, so basically just front three + Kessie really scores and assists. Had a period of 7 games now when I conceded :(

d84d66a7c2665b1d9c00e494e1490650.png
  • freddfranca
    edited September 13
    Hevejsbdnisbalshek
    Post edited by freddfranca on
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner
    Playing 4321 this weekend 14-2 as it stands . Feel like my players are really suited for this formation . Going away next week so I'll stop there and try get Werner done if I can .
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    edited September 13
    14-6 for Gold 3 and I am done.

Just faced a team including PIM Ronaldo, PIM Ronaldinho and TOTY Ronaldo.... guess what:
    He had 11 players in his box all the time. His ST PIM Ronaldo had 9 tacles while his CDM and CB had 1 or 2 each.

I really cannot stand this ridiculous gameplay any longer. That´s me done with fifa and there is no way I will touch this game again. I will not even open my rewards on thursday.

See you all in a couple of weeks when I am back for Fifa 21. From what I have seen so far, Fifa 21 will be even worse in termes of ridiculous dribbling, dragback and all these crap....
    I will most likely miss the first week of fifa 21 because of rehab, but I´ll be back to help ruling the non meta world !

• Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner

Just faced a team including PIM Ronaldo, PIM Ronaldinho and TOTY Ronaldo.... guess what:
    He had 11 players in his box all the time. His ST PIM Ronaldo had 9 tacles while his CDM and CB had 1 or 2 each.

I really cannot stand this ridiculous gameplay any longer. That´s me done with fifa and there is no way I will touch this game again. I will not even open my rewards on thursday.

See you all in a couple of weeks when I am back for Fifa 21. From what I have seen so far, Fifa 21 will be even worse in termes of ridiculous dribbling, dragback and all these crap....
    I will most likely miss the first week of fifa 21 because of rehab, but I´ll be back to help ruling the non meta world !

Good luck with rehab !

Definitely worth waiting on reviews before touching 21 I will be for sure .
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner

Good luck with rehab !

Thanks mate, I realy need some luck. Having chronic pain for six years now is realy having a growing impact on my life.

I´ll buy 21 anyway, and you will buy it too. No matter what the reviews are: let´s face it, we are addicts, right ? :smile:

For now I am going to play "ghost of tsushima". Bought it the other day but only played a few hours.
  • Delboy13710
    8094 posts League Winner

Good luck with rehab !

Thanks mate, I realy need some luck. Having chronic pain for six years now is realy having a growing impact on my life.

I´ll buy 21 anyway, and you will buy it too. No matter what the reviews are: let´s face it, we are addicts, right ? :smile:

For now I am going to play "ghost of tsushima". Bought it the other day but only played a few hours.

Sadly so 😞

Only thing exiting me is going full manual from the start and playing the way i like . Apart from that and the forum my interest is way less then any other year .

I actually think the content was great this year , its th YouTube sheep , toxic win at all cost generation thats actually putting me off .