433(x) / non-meta formations discussion thread - various formation CTs in first post

Comments

• EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Salvatori wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Tots De Bruyne and Tots CR7 are gone ... Now I am waiting to pick up Prime Gullit for a decent prize :smile:
    I hope I can get him for 6.8 or below on PS 4

Doing the very same thing myself! TOTY Messi, TOTY Kante, FB Mbappe and FB ASM are all gone(The FB cards go back in packs tomorrow so will go down in price). I have 10.5m in the bank and will be getting Prime Gullit, TOTS Mane and probably TOTS Atal in to rebuild my team.

I actually still have 99 KDB as well, could sell him and get PIM Gullit B)

The 41212 wide did not work for me im afraid this weekend, couldnt quit put my finger on why but i got snuffed out lots in attack and was countered too easily. I went back to my balanced 4231 (with CDMS on balanced) in the end to scrape the gold 1 finish with 5 wins in my last 6. not great.

My RTG though, had such fun with these boys. 21 wins with these (played 60 games!)

90074e281dfc06b83f66dbe2d44cff45.jpg

(all starts on 8 or above Chem, Ignacio is a min 1 sub for NIF Cyprien to get the chem though).

Ingnacio is a total hidden gem, proper great box to box. Kessie for a free card, he just has everything. Good CDM work rates, strong, quick, can pass, even smashed in a few long shots. Firmino ahead of them at CAM is just so fun. No way does the card play to the stats. It feels as agile as FB ASM, yet has the shot of FB Mbappe. He is just everything.

I would wager not many people use that Immobile, but i love him. CAnnon shot, strong, can do great fake shot moves around the box. Works really well with the agile Firmino.

Obviously the wingers are well known, but there are as good as any RAM / LAM you can find i would say

Get The PIM Gullit. That´s the mother of all endgame cards. I did the same with PIM Ronaldinho and I have never looked back.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys!

@EisenErmin I had Sniper on Mid Gullit when he played CAM/LF/ST, Engine at CM. Both worked well.
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    edited June 30
    Thanks guys!

@EisenErmin I had Sniper on Mid Gullit when he played CAM/LF/ST, Engine at CM. Both worked well.

Yeah, I tend to use engine as I have it on most of my players. And the 5 star weak foot dudes like Gullit usually can finish good enough with around 90 finishing anyway. But sniper would be my next try if engine doesnt work.
    That said, I dont have Gullit yet. Waiting for a good deal.

Right now my front 3 in the 41212wide are: Ibra and Ronaldinho with Firmino at CAM. When I get Gullit, then either Ibra or Firmino will get benched.
  • nicitel32
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/17172758

playing this at the moment and enjoying it
    starting 4231 for full chem
  • nicitel32
    btw watching the united game and they play really well now...if they buy a decent LB they could be dangerous..not that i am an united fan...
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    btw watching the united game and they play really well now...if they buy a decent LB they could be dangerous..not that i am an united fan...

They want Sancho for RW first cause all others are better on the left side (Rash, Martial, James) and Greenwood should play more in the middle.
    Shaw is solid going forward or as LCB in 3atb, but he gets caught up in the attack due to his lack of focus sometimes. He definitely will be the weakest link soon.
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner

Looking good :smile: Nice to see the good old 433(5) beeing used. Ronaldo doesnt seem like a good winger, but I guess his pace and physical stats make him gret for though balls.
  • nicitel32

They want Sancho for RW first cause all others are better on the left side (Rash, Martial, James) and Greenwood should play more in the middle.
    Shaw is solid going forward or as LCB in 3atb, but he gets caught up in the attack due to his lack of focus sometimes. He definitely will be the weakest link soon.

i guess every top team in the would love to get that sancho...lets see who will pay the most or him...i guess chelsea will pick him up

Shaw is slow and not good enough for a top team...plenty better options on the market...
  • nicitel32

Looking good :smile: Nice to see the good old 433(5) beeing used. Ronaldo doesnt seem like a good winger, but I guess his pace and physical stats make him gret for though balls.

exactly as u said....i actually do like him on the wing as he can muscle his way through
    and bonus is that he wins every header from goalkick on the wing as fullbacks are usually small, so i can win the ball from goalkick even when i am under constant pressure
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    @EisenErmin any success with the CT for the 41212 ?

Still playing good for me , think I might try False 9 to add an extra man in the middle would like an extra man Centrally.

Miss the days when we could move players around manually . I love different tactics I'd love to see something like this .

Screenshot-20200630-211919-Chrome.jpg
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    @EisenErmin any success with the CT for the 41212 ?

Still playing good for me , think I might try False 9 to add an extra man in the middle would like an extra man Centrally.

Miss the days when we could move players around manually . I love different tactics I'd love to see something like this .

Screenshot-20200630-211919-Chrome.jpg

Yeah, still using it @Delboy13710

press after posession loss
    width 4
    depth 7

posession
    width 6
    box 6

CDM stay back, center
    fullbacks balanced and inverted
    CAM get into box
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Prime Gullit just joined the club. I hope he is worth the 6.72million I paid for him :smiley:

I am to tired to play any more games tonight, but I am really looking foreward to use him tomorrow.
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Prime Gullit just joined the club. I hope he is worth the 6.72million I paid for him :smiley:

I am to tired to play any more games tonight, but I am really looking foreward to use him tomorrow.

Nice ! Will take a few games to get used to be patient with him once you get the hang of him hes mostly Unplayable
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    Any of you guys used Fernandinho? It is either him or SH Fabinho at CDM to this team:

0e2143e72645e575645df8159c4152c6.jpg
  • fred1266
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8414298

i have another ream question just open my ultimate and got mane so i think it time to get rid of nedved but have some question about player i hardly use for instance Henderson or kroos would u use as your attacking CM
    was channging my team yesterday,wanted to tray toty kante and renato sanches in the midfield..have to say i was surprised,that they were not better than moments allan and modric...had militao and that sh Sarr as CBS...frenchman is solid, but had to link him with lala, and he plays really like on eof the teletubbies.

So i decided to go back to tots ramos and bought toty light next to him and they are great

someone slap me if i sell them...
    Went back to the five as it is still one of the most fun formations to play...

i am 2 goals away of 94 bruno, one goal from Ibra, but i cant see myself usinf him instead of cr7
    2 assists and the outside french goals from mendy

but off to a birthday party,so 99% no gameplay tonight

u guys have those objective players allready?

still trying to do mendy the long shots and crossing is killing me, this game imagine a guy was try to give me the long shot objective and my player refuse to score grrr
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    edited July 1
    Sell your "special cards"

Hey guys, I hope you are all aware that we get a new batch of previous special cards from previous promos in packs tomorrow. So if you have tradeable versions of scream or fut birthday, RTTF or any promo that could go into packs again, then sell now to avoid a huge loss. Rereleasing cards crashes them hard, especially the lower rated ones basicaly go back down to discard prize. But even the higher rated ones that have huge demand will crash for sure.

• EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner

Nice ! Will take a few games to get used to be patient with him once you get the hang of him hes mostly Unplayable

@Delboy13710
    I cannot wait to try him and I will be patient to get used to him. But I don´t expect to have any problems with him, as I used big guys like Milinkovic-Savic or Socrates in midfield (CM or CAM) before with quite some success.

I usually struggle way more when using new small and nimble guys, because I am not a good dribbler. I prefer winning a shoulder to shoulder battle over trying to dribble around the defender :smile:

One more question:

What to do with my high rated fodder ? Going for 3 or 4 more Icon SBC and hope for a miracle?
    My coin balance is 280K and there wont be any improvements for my squad for less than at least a million.
    I will keep some fodder for SBC´s like Fabinho or whatever EA might give us, but there is no use for a Tots Hummels in october when the game is over, right? So I might just try to pack one of the big boys.
    Some people say that you are likely to pack duplicates, so I would not mind a duplicate Gullit now :smile:
  • nicitel32

Hey guys, I hope you are all aware that we get a new batch of previous special cards from previous promos in packs tomorrow. So if you have tradeable versions of scream or fut birthday, RTTF or any promo that could go into packs again, then sell now to avoid a huge loss. Rereleasing cards crashes them hard, especially the lower rated ones basicaly go back down to discard prize. But even the higher rated ones that have huge demand will crash for sure.

got just tots ramos and cuadrado...but thanks.i am sure a lot of guys will moan tommorow when they dont sell earlier

btw i do have 1mil liquid and dont know what to do with is, as my team is pretty much set and upgrades are players 4mil+

but iguess spending it for prime icon packs its not the best idea as only gullit,cruyff,zidane,maldini ronaldo,pele would make the squad....
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner

got just tots ramos and cuadrado...but thanks.i am sure a lot of guys will moan tommorow when they dont sell earlier

btw i do have 1mil liquid and dont know what to do with is, as my team is pretty much set and upgrades are players 4mil+

but iguess spending it for prime icon packs its not the best idea as only gullit,cruyff,zidane,maldini ronaldo,pele would make the squad....

Eusebio and Ronaldinho would surely make your team too :smile:

The TOTS wont crash I think as I dont expect them to be rereleased, but we never know.
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner

@Delboy13710
    I cannot wait to try him and I will be patient to get used to him. But I don´t expect to have any problems with him, as I used big guys like Milinkovic-Savic or Socrates in midfield (CM or CAM) before with quite some success.

I usually struggle way more when using new small and nimble guys, because I am not a good dribbler. I prefer winning a shoulder to shoulder battle over trying to dribble around the defender :smile:

One more question:

What to do with my high rated fodder ? Going for 3 or 4 more Icon SBC and hope for a miracle?
    My coin balance is 280K and there wont be any improvements for my squad for less than at least a million.
    I will keep some fodder for SBC´s like Fabinho or whatever EA might give us, but there is no use for a Tots Hummels in october when the game is over, right? So I might just try to pack one of the big boys.
    Some people say that you are likely to pack duplicates, so I would not mind a duplicate Gullit now :smile:

Well hes the man for slow build up , hes so good at shielding . I love taking him onto hes left and banging them in front post they always go in .

I'm going to do atleast 1 per week. might also do Sarr and Fabinho with the rest of my Fodder . Unless something spectacular comes out pretty much set now
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Should I be selling DeJong today then ?
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner

@Delboy13710

One more question:

Well hes the man for slow build up , hes so good at shielding . I love taking him onto hes left and banging them in front post they always go in .

I'm going to do atleast 1 per week. might also do Sarr and Fabinho with the rest of my Fodder . Unless something spectacular comes out pretty much set now

I have never been good at shielding. How do you do it ? It ´s holding down L2 button, right ? And do you have to let go all other buttons and sticks while shielding?
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Should I be selling DeJong today then ?

He is a TOTS, I doubt they go back in packs. But that´s just a guess.
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Just L2 can obviously Turn and pass . It's a nice option to have especially with when you have no passing options . I only started practicing it when I got Gullit tbh but now it's a part of my game I use automatically along with dribbling
  • EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    edited July 1
    Just L2 can obviously Turn and pass . It's a nice option to have especially with when you have no passing options . I only started practicing it when I got Gullit tbh but now it's a part of my game I use automatically along with dribbling

So keeping pressed L2 and then still moving around while the player shields the ball with his back to the opponents player, right?

I might add that to my game now with Ibra and Gullit. They seem perfect for doing it.
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner

So keeping pressed L2 and then still moving around while the player shields the ball with his back to the opponents player, right?

I might add that to my game now with Ibra and Gullit. They seem perfect for doing it.

Yeah wont take long to get used to
  • nicitel32
    shielding is very important this year and good adition to the game...that ibra is great at it
    when i sub in ibra as cf in the 5 i use him to spred the passes,either to wings or to the two attacking cms..
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Really thinking about Selling De Jong doing Fabinho and the doing a few more Icon packs 😆
  • Salvatori
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joined the Gullit gang, so to speak......

8b64b6fc4a4454f7ad69c0fb2d123ed4.png

• EisenErmin
    9045 posts League Winner
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Joined the Gullit gang, so to speak......

8b64b6fc4a4454f7ad69c0fb2d123ed4.png

Some meta clowns might argue he doesnt have 99 agility and a lean body type :smile: