433(x) / non-meta formations discussion thread - various formation CTs in first post

Comments

• Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner
    Put POTM Bruno into the Flashback SBC so I wouldn't be tempted to do him . After Zlatan and Mendy I'm done with objectives for the year way to time consuming.

What a pity :( and Bruno is so easy actually.

I've had enough of objectives playing Mendy as CAM in div1 ain't fun. Ive got 8/10 just to more then 2/8 for Zlatan
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    Got FB Vidal from the FB SBC.

Quite a good card and I would say it is a win, because he is still more than usable even after TOTS.
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    edited June 29
    @Delboy13710

I think I am staying with the 41212 wide. I still think the tactic can be imoroved, but given your 17-2 finish I might be wrong.
    What I like is:
    - no one is used to play against which leads to confusion for the opponent
    - it is decent, not great for posession
    - it is devastating on the counter as soon as the opponent open up

Do you think it is worth to sell both TOTS Ronaldo and TOTS De Bruyne to get Prime Gulit to play CAM ?

It is the only possibility to raise 7 million coins. Otherwise I am never able to afford him. I have 800k coins now and no chance I will get 6 million coins otherwise.
  • JoCo1214
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ^ imo no way, would much rather have KDB and CR7. I have the mid gullit along with TOTS KDB and CR7 for reference and Gullit would be the first to go if I could only pick two.
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    JoCo1214 wrote: »
    ^ imo no way, would much rather have KDB and CR7. I have the mid gullit along with TOTS KDB and CR7 for reference and Gullit would be the first to go if I could only pick two.

Yeah, I know the "value for coins" is better for CR7 and KDB, but Gullit is unique and seems like the perfect CAM for the 41212wide. And I have so many untradeable rewards and objective and SBC players that could replace De Bruyne and CR7. Of course they would be worse than the two.
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner

The mid and the Prime are miles apart . But I'd keep KDB and try finance Cruyff that guy is magic .
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner

The mid and the Prime are miles apart . But I'd keep KDB and try finance Cruyff that guy is magic .

I have never been a fan of Cruyff to be honest, but I might have a look.

The problem is that I really dont care about the "most meta or most effective team" anymore.

That´s the reason I would have no problem to play Ibra and PIM Ronaldinho as ST with Prime Gullit beeing the CAM. I think that would be very uncommon but still very very good attacking force.
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »

I have never been a fan of Cruyff to be honest, but I might have a look.

The problem is that I really dont care about the "most meta or most effective team" anymore.

That´s the reason I would have no problem to play Ibra and PIM Ronaldinho as ST with Prime Gullit beeing the CAM. I think that would be very uncommon but still very very good attacking force.

That would be sick Gullit is the man TBH forgot completely about Ibra have you unlocked him ?
  • nicitel32
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    was channging my team yesterday,wanted to tray toty kante and renato sanches in the midfield..have to say i was surprised,that they were not better than moments allan and modric...had militao and that sh Sarr as CBS...frenchman is solid, but had to link him with lala, and he plays really like on eof the teletubbies.

So i decided to go back to tots ramos and bought toty light next to him and they are great

someone slap me if i sell them...
    Went back to the five as it is still one of the most fun formations to play...

i am 2 goals away of 94 bruno, one goal from Ibra, but i cant see myself usinf him instead of cr7
    2 assists and the outside french goals from mendy

but off to a birthday party,so 99% no gameplay tonight

u guys have those objective players allready?
  • nicitel32
    https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/17151533

no room for ibra,kessie,bruno,coutinho

1,4mil to upgrade...tbh i would love big great cdm
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    edited June 29
    Did one more Icon SBC:

french .... CDM..... Vieira ???? ...... no, it is Makelele :neutral:

Edit: I just saw that Vieira is a CM, so it could have been Petit. But that would have been as bad as Makelele

Did two more: Giggs and Schmeichel... it is getting worse by the minute.

Last year this 7 Icon SBC I completed so far would have covered for like 60% - 70% of PRIME Gullit if used in that Icon SBC. But EA decided to make every top tier Icon almost unpackable and at least double the prize on the market compared to last year

And annother one: Sanchez.... as bad as the other dudes
    one more: Klose
    Post edited by EisenErmin on
  • smaug89
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    21-9

with 4231 2
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    I have seen 4 times red TOTS Ronaldo in about 10 games I played today in Rivals !!! And we are talking Div.4 here, not Div. 1. Must a bunch of relegating clowns around here.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner
    edited June 29
    Did one more Icon SBC:

french .... CDM..... Vieira ???? ...... no, it is Makelele :neutral:

Edit: I just saw that Vieira is a CM, so it could have been Petit. But that would have been as bad as Makelele

Did two more: Giggs and Schmeichel... it is getting worse by the minute.

Last year this 7 Icon SBC I completed so far would have covered for like 60% - 70% of PRIME Gullit if used in that Icon SBC. But EA decided to make every top tier Icon almost unpackable and at least double the prize on the market compared to last year

And annother one: Sanchez.... as bad as the other dudes
    one more: Klose

I got Veron now.

So now I packed Base, Mid and Prime Veron from packs this year :joy:

FB David Luiz from the Guaranteed pack too. So I guess he fits my untradeable and not really used Brazil/EPL group with Richarlison, Lucas and F.Anderson :(:D
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner
    Guys think I should sell Frenkie and do Fabinho ?
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner

He is more of an enforcer type, FdJ is a quick annoying dog. Depends what you prefer at DM.
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner

Worst case: You play him as CB on 7chem.

I am going to do that SBC for sure.
  • ScootEvil30
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finally after eleven tries the prime icon pack comes good with Cruyff. Now to try and fit him, Messi, Mertens and Bruno in the same team 😂
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner

Worst case: You play him as CB on 7chem.

I am going to do that SBC for sure.

Would have to sell Frenkie to fund him only have 10 k lol

Might throw Witsel and a few others in there to bring the price down . Suppose I can just buy Frenkie back
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner
    Finally after eleven tries the prime icon pack comes good with Cruyff. Now to try and fit him, Messi, Mertens and Bruno in the same team 😂

GG got him myself you soon realise that hes next level , Had to bench POTM Neymar to get him in no regrets
  • ScootEvil30
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Was about to give up. My previous three were Keane, Zambrotta and Hierro, all of whom went straight into the next one. Not doing any more.
  • nicitel32
    eeey, just came back from a party and see that fapinho...was talking about a rock cdm...gonna do that sbc for sure..anyone tried him already?
  • nicitel32
    finally got those objective dudes....the worst was to score outside of the box goals for mendy..took me 5games...
    subbed in ibra last game in 78th min when it was 2-2 and he grabbed a hattrick
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    Tots De Bruyne and Tots CR7 are gone ... Now I am waiting to pick up Prime Gullit for a decent prize :smile:
    I hope I can get him for 6.8 or below on PS 4
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner
    I got dupe 91 Salvio, both untradeable, so decided to do an Icon Pack:

4a4c81075da0b9341be0f31c249d3562.png

Finally something!
  • Feurez
    952 posts Semi-Pro

Finally something!

@Amargaladaster26 Nice pull, mate
    I was happy to pull Butra in my 14th SBC pack but Zidane is a different tier.

Will do 4-5 more before I have burned all my coins. 😃
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner

Finally something!

Nice !!!!
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    @Amargaladaster26

That´s a decent pull mate.
  • Salvatori
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots De Bruyne and Tots CR7 are gone ... Now I am waiting to pick up Prime Gullit for a decent prize :smile:
    I hope I can get him for 6.8 or below on PS 4

Doing the very same thing myself! TOTY Messi, TOTY Kante, FB Mbappe and FB ASM are all gone(The FB cards go back in packs tomorrow so will go down in price). I have 10.5m in the bank and will be getting Prime Gullit, TOTS Mane and probably TOTS Atal in to rebuild my team.

I actually still have 99 KDB as well, could sell him and get PIM Gullit B)

The 41212 wide did not work for me im afraid this weekend, couldnt quit put my finger on why but i got snuffed out lots in attack and was countered too easily. I went back to my balanced 4231 (with CDMS on balanced) in the end to scrape the gold 1 finish with 5 wins in my last 6. not great.

My RTG though, had such fun with these boys. 21 wins with these (played 60 games!)

90074e281dfc06b83f66dbe2d44cff45.jpg

(all starts on 8 or above Chem, Ignacio is a min 1 sub for NIF Cyprien to get the chem though).

Ingnacio is a total hidden gem, proper great box to box. Kessie for a free card, he just has everything. Good CDM work rates, strong, quick, can pass, even smashed in a few long shots. Firmino ahead of them at CAM is just so fun. No way does the card play to the stats. It feels as agile as FB ASM, yet has the shot of FB Mbappe. He is just everything.

I would wager not many people use that Immobile, but i love him. CAnnon shot, strong, can do great fake shot moves around the box. Works really well with the agile Firmino.

Obviously the wingers are well known, but there are as good as any RAM / LAM you can find i would say
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    @Delboy13710

Which chem style for Gullit ? Engine ?