What to expect for switch

Gingerboaby83
319 posts Sunday League Hero
Any guesses on what content we can expect this year from promos and sbcs? Hopefully we get much the same as we got in 19. We won’t get more but hopefully the content will be workable.

Comments

• As this is my first run on switch ive no idea, i just hope the sbcs and promos are regular just to give us something to grind towards etc.

Plans for starter team? I usually go for a serie A starter but i feel this year i may go prem. Will need to think about a fitness team too, if consumables are pricey
    Any guesses on what content we can expect this year from promos and sbcs? Hopefully we get much the same as we got in 19. We won’t get more but hopefully the content will be workable.

• Gingerboaby83
    I’ll do Serie a as always, best value for money. Hopefully someone lets us know what to expect this year. They didn’t last year and that caused the problems. It’s legacy edition though..... might only be totw, toty and tots.
  • I’ll do Serie a as always, best value for money. Hopefully someone lets us know what to expect this year. They didn’t last year and that caused the problems. It’s legacy edition though..... might only be totw, toty and tots.

Yeah serie A is good value. Lots of op cbs!

What formation is your go to? Im a 433 5. Love the build up / possession type play.

Btw do we get dynamic tactics on switch version (last year?)
  • Gingerboaby83
    I usually end up with 4-2-3-1 using 3 cams but at the start of the game I’ll use what I can build a team with. We didn’t get dynamic tactics last year so I doubt they will be added this year. Gameplay was great I though last year compared with Xbox and PS4 and I believe the gameplay is basically the same this year. It all depends on what content they give fut on switch.
  • I usually end up with 4-2-3-1 using 3 cams but at the start of the game I’ll use what I can build a team with. We didn’t get dynamic tactics last year so I doubt they will be added this year. Gameplay was great I though last year compared with Xbox and PS4 and I believe the gameplay is basically the same this year. It all depends on what content they give fut on switch.

Reading the other threads from those who have the game is getting me excited. Shame there isnt an earlier release edition.

From what ive read dybala looks to be awesome (tbf he was last year). Price on xbox is around 60k-80k and rising. Wonder what he will be on switch, from what i gather players like him may be extremely rare. Then again...i may pack him! Haha
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’m more concerned about the lack of news from ea about what content to expect. It’s a legacy edition which means it’s less than Xbox and PS4 but it would be nice if we had some news.
  • I’m more concerned about the lack of news from ea about what content to expect. It’s a legacy edition which means it’s less than Xbox and PS4 but it would be nice if we had some news.

Yeah i agree mate, it would be nice to know. I am a little concerned about the lack of info to. Thing is, i can imagine, even on switch fifa sells well and will have a solid playerbase. Be nice if they didnt forget about us!
  • Updated kits and squads only :s:#
  • This is a update only with full prize . :#
  • Sh4h_-_7
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 18-19 have been the same fifa 20also the same.

Switch is a solid console but fifa is not ment to be. They don’t go well together.
  • I don’t have time to game on PS4 so I bought the Switch version. Will be nice to have on the handheld.